What position do you prefer?

Your favourite position for sex?

• Total voters

xxxcouplexxx

Couple
Gold member
Dec 30, 2016
UK
Again, apologies if this has been done before but I couldn't find the thread if it has. Vote for your favourite position on the poll and tell everyone why in the thread.....even leave a photo if you dare

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck
i was the vote for other and the 3rd pic of her black stud on his side with her missionary is what I was referring to in my vote
All is explained now...:)...really great to see so much interest, can't wait to see which position comes out on top (excuse the pun)

So.....neck and neck between missionary and doggy :eek: but I can help but wonder what the 'other' positions are? I do wish you would tell us what they were.

One position I have not seen mentioned yet is the female laying on her side so she is facing her cuck hubby and the lucky bastard that gets to fuck her straddles her lower leg between his legs and holds her upper leg in the air and he is able to plow in as deep as he wishes and the hubby has a better view of not only the look on his wife's face but has an up close and personal view of her pussy being invaded by that massive cock giving her the stretch she craves.

Reactions: xxxcouplexxx
One position I have not seen mentioned yet is the female laying on her side so she is facing her cuck hubby and the lucky bastard that gets to fuck her straddles her lower leg between his legs and holds her upper leg in the air and he is able to plow in as deep as he wishes and the hubby has a better view of not only the look on his wife's face but has an up close and personal view of her pussy being invaded by that massive cock giving her the stretch she craves.
Can't say I've tried that one but it sounds interesting