What Questions Do You Ask a Prospective Bull?

zestystraight

Couple
Jul 27, 2022
A question about questions in the question forum? How meta o_O

It's not hard finding a guy who wants to fuck my wife, but finding a bull she wants to fuck back can be harder. Besides making sure that he's physically desirable (read: fit and well-hung), we want to feel emotionally comfortable and safe. What questions do you typically ask when reaching out to a new Bull? Do you ask about his previous experience? His sexual preferences? Anything more on the personal side?

Last edited:
A question about questions in the question forum? How meta 😂

We're hoping to have our first encounter with a Bull sometime soon, but since we're still new to the lifestyle, we don't know where to start. Besides making sure that he's physically desirable (read: fit and well-hung), we want to feel emotionally comfortable and safe. What questions do you typically ask when reaching out to a new Bull? Do you ask about his previous experience? His sexual preferences? Anything more on the personal side?
It really depends a lot on what you are looking for. Are you after a long term arrangement or just a casual contact. What is your attitude to hubby's contact with the Bull. Are you looking to have hubby handle, lick, suck or guide your Bull. Are you looking to have hubby clean up , including your Bull. You need to make it clear what you are looking for and he will soon tell you if he is the right one. Most men that present as Bull's will be open to some contact.

Attachments

• cuckduty02.jpg
    cuckduty02.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 97
  • cuckview20.gif
    cuckview20.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 96
Our situation is very different from many simply due to the time we have been active in the lifestyle. We are certain that if this lifestyle is a good fit for you, you and other couples will journey as we have over time.

Initially, we would meet men on swinger sites primarily looking for MFM threesomes. Our questions were basic and simple at the time, A) Do you have pictures, including your face? My wife is more into a man's face than his cock when determining to meet a stranger. A smile is worth a thousand words for her. B) Can you mentally and physically seduce a lady with charm and intellect? My wife is much more aroused when she is with a man who can hold an intelligent conversation. C) Are you open to a full MFM threesome with both men engaged with a woman simultaneously with incidental contact? This was important since my wife wanted me to be fully involved with her at all times. She loves things like DP and DVP, and there is no way to do this without direct physical contact between the men. D) Are you drug and disease-free, and are you willing to prove it? This one speaks for itself. It is an essential question, and we have met many men who have provided recent lab test results without our having to ask. We both continue to be tested at least once every 3-4 months and always offer our results unsolicited to anyone we play with.

We still continue to meet single (or married discreet men) through swinger sites, but it is rare to find a genuine Bull on these sites and our play is almost exclusively MFM or MMF. When we do meet a man from a swinger site, we always verify he is genuine through site certs from other users, and we meet out in a public location like a bar for a drink to establish chemistry between the three of us.

Our venture into the world of Cuckolding or finding BULLS was something we learned about through another couple we hung out with at swinger clubs. The idea of my wife being with a Dominant man with little or no involvement from me was something that aroused us both, and the lady of the other couple set up a meeting with one of her BULLS for us. He came to our house, and there was no discussion of likes, fantasies, desires, or boundaries.

I think he exuded confidence and control in how he carried himself and how he talked. He was there for sex on his terms and how he wanted it. He did not try to establish a rapport or build a relationship. I don't think he cared about our names or anything regarding us. He saw my wife as a piece of hot ass, and he viewed me as a passive, wimpy husband who needed a real man to satisfy his wife. He came to take what he desired and then leave.

That first encounter with this man was intense and an emotional roller coaster ride for us both. He insisted that any man who allowed his wife to be sexual with another man was a Cuckold. We didn't understand the term, but he ensured we did. I was a business executive who was always in control of all situations. Over the course of our meets with this BULL, I quickly was reduced to his Sissy, Submissive, faggot, Cuckold.

We did not ever ask the BULL any questions or speak of our desires. It was made pretty evident that our desires were unimportant and only the Bulls' desires or WHIMS were our mission. We served this BULL for a period of three full weeks along with thee other couples, and we all left his ranch totally broken. Feeling lowly and feeling useless.

I went as an ALPHA Man in the secular business world, a man who held power and influence. I left a shell of the person and returned a submissive cuckold to my wife and a man whore to our new Bull. My mind had a love-hate relationship ware going in its own brain.

This was one of the most lives changing points in our lives, not only for my wife and me but also for the three other married couples we attended with. Our contract with our BULL gave us five full months of giving access to the bull for any practice he desired.

Fast forward, we do still find a drive within to meet true BULLS. We learned that you don't find a bull for one partner; you find a Bull for you as a couple. My wife's body does not belong to her. My body does not belong to me. Our bodies, inside and out, belong to our master, our BULL. If a bull uses my wife's ass, he will generally use mine sometime later. If a bull uses my mouth, he will also use my wife's.

We do not ask Bull's questions, nor do we attempt to set boundaries. We are both fully submissive to anything the BULL demand or asks. Any questions asked are asked by the BULL himself of us.

We look for new Bulls on swinger sites sdc and sls.
Members of these sites can collect verifications and certifications from other members. We find real men with good recommendations from other couples.
We reach out and connect via phone or video facetime etc. We have a casual conversation. Let him ask questions and see where it goes, very non interview like.
If he’s genuine, smiles, laughs, connects with my wife we set up a meet and greet date asap. Over a drink she meets him and we just chat about our experiences and his and see where it goes.
She knows within 10 min’s, whether she wants to fuck him or not. If yes she gives him her cell phone so he can sext with her and set up a fuck date.
The Bull sexts with her, exchange naughty pics, pussy, tits, his cock. They talk about what they enjoy or not. He is asked to get a STI blood test and she gets one. They share the results.
If this goes well they fuck. Everything will have been discussed and she will be excited to fuck him.
I’m always on site for safety the first time.
I just watch and video if he allows. I always clean up.
Remember, Bulls are men with feelings and ego’s. Its as much about him enjoying the experience as it is her.

A question about questions in the question forum? How meta 😂

We're hoping to have our first encounter with a Bull sometime soon, but since we're still new to the lifestyle, we don't know where to start. Besides making sure that he's physically desirable (read: fit and well-hung), we want to feel emotionally comfortable and safe. What questions do you typically ask when reaching out to a new Bull? Do you ask about his previous experience? His sexual preferences? Anything more on the personal side?
The first thing you need to figure out is does he expect the cuckold to suck his cock and get fucked in the ass by the bull...

We look for new Bulls on swinger sites sdc and sls.
Members of these sites can collect verifications and certifications from other members. We find real men with good recommendations from other couples.
We reach out and connect via phone or video facetime etc. We have a casual conversation. Let him ask questions and see where it goes, very non interview like.
If he’s genuine, smiles, laughs, connects with my wife we set up a meet and greet date asap. Over a drink she meets him and we just chat about our experiences and his and see where it goes.
She knows within 10 min’s, whether she wants to fuck him or not. If yes she gives him her cell phone so he can sext with her and set up a fuck date.
The Bull sexts with her, exchange naughty pics, pussy, tits, his cock. They talk about what they enjoy or not. He is asked to get a STI blood test and she gets one. They share the results.
If this goes well they fuck. Everything will have been discussed and she will be excited to fuck him.
I’m always on site for safety the first time.
I just watch and video if he allows. I always clean up.
Remember, Bulls are men with feelings and ego’s. Its as much about him enjoying the experience as it is her.
I read your post but find it a sticking point where you say " he is asked to get a sti test and she gets one . They share the results.
.. and last was ..I always clean up.

Now I can guess you meant since she n him share the test results that would also mean she shared them with you also , because you do clean up duties in the end .

And this can really be as simple as you might just have figured everyone else would think along these lines , but does she show you his test results or just expect you to figure if she is willing to do him then his test results must be good .

I would have a problem if she didn't even ask if I wanted to see his results, since yes she might be having the sex with him BUT you would be cleaning up the mess and you could catch something that way also .
Sure trust has to be there but still,,,,,,,,

That would put some issues in-between hubby n wife I would think.

I read your post but find it a sticking point where you say " he is asked to get a sti test and she gets one . They share the results.

Now I can guess you meant since she n him share the test results that would also mean she shared them with you also , because you do clean up duties in the end .

And this can really be as simple as you might just have figured everyone else would think along these lines , but does she show you his test results or just expect you to figure if she is willing to do him then his test results must be good .

I would have a problem if she didn't even ask if I wanted to see his results, since yes she might be having the sex with him BUT you would be cleaning up the mess and you could catch something that way also .

This is a conversation we already had And my wife now always takes a picture of his test results and sends it to me it's out way of showing each other we are Both on the same page and this communication is a very big part of why we are still out " main " partner .

I'm Not knocking you just thought since it happened to us this way I seen a similarity and wanted to know your take on it

Yes of course I see his STI Blood test results and I share hers and mine with him also. Its not a full proof method by any measure. Fucking around, non-monogamy, is just plain risky behavior, can even be deadly. We are under no illusion of all reward with no risk. We do see that condoms just aren’t enough protection, they break, come off, are put on wrong, so why not just get the most pleasure from sex and at least max out the reward. Birth control isn’t a issue anymore due to hysterectomy and vasectomy.

they break, come off, are put on wrong,

We have had multiple condoms tear or break during sex, and a few come off during the act. Also, the passion often begins quickly, and the guy is inside my wife before anyone thinks about condoms.

The first time my wife and her boyfriend were together, things just happened quickly, and he came deep inside her. Afterward, we all talked about it, and the next day he was over again, and he stopped and said he had condoms in his billfold. My wife said that it really served no purpose since he had cum inside her less than 12 hours before. He fucked her several more times that weekend, all bareback and with him cumming inside her.

We all three were tested that following week at the health department and were clean. That was in 2008; he has never worn a condom with her.

We have had multiple condoms tear or break during sex, and a few come off during the act. Also, the passion often begins quickly, and the guy is inside my wife before anyone thinks about condoms.

The first time my wife and her boyfriend were together, things just happened quickly, and he came deep inside her. Afterward, we all talked about it, and the next day he was over again, and he stopped and said he had condoms in his billfold. My wife said that it really served no purpose since he had cum inside her less than 12 hours before. He fucked her several more times that weekend, all bareback and with him cumming inside her.

We all three were tested that following week at the health department and were clean. That was in 2008; he has never worn a condom with her.
Thats exactly how our encounters have played out. She never fucks a new man on the first date, no random men fucking her at clubs or parties which takes away opportunities but by having a few good men we have been lucky so far. Its risky business fucking multiple men. Easy to contract Hep C or Chlamydia. Hell when I was young stupid and single I had my share of pennicylin shots in the ass from fucking skank nasty. I was skank nasty myself! I can not lie.

Reactions: mnj727