What sexual positions do wives prefer with lovers?

What sexual position does your wife prefer with her lovers - and is it the same as she likes with you?

Anecdotally, my wife seems to like to be on top (which she also often likes with me), or to be taken doggy - which I get to experience far more rarely!
Yep that does it for me….
You can watch your wife ride my hard cock until she starts her orgasm yelping like a cowgirl….
Then you can bend her forward and slide your cock in her pussy and take her doggie….
Everyone Happy 😊

For one-on-one, MF sex, KK prefers female superior positions. She likes to control the depth, rate, and intensity of her partner's thrusts, and she likes to be in control in the general sense. There are a variety of female superior positions, including cow-girl, reverse cow-girl, reverse missionary, etc. that she enjoys. These positions are also amazing for a voyeur partner, with a penetration fetish.

I love watching KK squatting on the balls of her feet, reverse cow-girl, looking me intensely in the eye, while she's riding another man's cock.

Another of her favorites for MF is doggy-style. KK has very sensitive nipples, and when aroused, enjoys very deep penetration. Doggy-style accommodates a skilled lover with a big cock, and KK enjoys the feeling as her big tits sway during thrusts, rubbing her nipples against the sheet - especially if that sheet is satin or silk. She can have a "nipple orgasm" from that sensation.

Reactions: goodhubby
That was my first thought. For some reason most of my massage clients thing the proper position is me bending over the table and taking it from behind. That's fine though. That and missionary are probably my favorites if I had to choose.
Mary spent several years working at a massage parlor and she says yes that was common position for those she did full service with.

Mine loves laying on her stomach and getting clapped from behind and choked with a bicep. Her other favorite was laying on her back on the edge of the bed because her bull’s cock was curved and ran along her g spot. Anything where she could get dominated or choked she’s game

That was my first thought. For some reason most of my massage clients thing the proper position is me bending over the table and taking it from behind. That's fine though. That and missionary are probably my favorites if I had to choose.
Good that you are not offering massage where i live. I would be around there to see you twice a day. :love:

Susan loves to ride long thick cocks, but also loves having her legs over a guys shoulders and getting pounded! She just loves strangers cocks in her….lol.

Attachments

• 055509BF-7B3C-49A4-ABE5-750E2CA3B44E.jpeg
    055509BF-7B3C-49A4-ABE5-750E2CA3B44E.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 119
  • 4BD22985-3F26-436F-93E4-826DD96FC90E.jpeg
    4BD22985-3F26-436F-93E4-826DD96FC90E.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 98
  • 9712707E-6480-4D63-85EA-0C6015EA32B3.jpeg
    9712707E-6480-4D63-85EA-0C6015EA32B3.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 100
  • 519E6CAD-788D-4E0B-BC82-31DB0D5080D8.jpeg
    519E6CAD-788D-4E0B-BC82-31DB0D5080D8.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 129
What sexual position does your wife prefer with her lovers - and is it the same as she likes with you?

Anecdotally, my wife seems to like to be on top (which she also often likes with me), or to be taken doggy - which I get to experience far more rarely!
I like Doggy with other men who have more drive youthfulness and energy than I get at home. With my husband either I'm on top or missionary

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. Wife is willing for any position but as they get into the whole deal, they've done several positions with some oral mixed in, he gets on top, she likes her legs straight, she lays flat on her back, he starts to really go to town pumping her, her whole body gets stiff as she starts to cum and she cums HARD grunting as she pushes her puss up against him, you could slide a pillow under her butt while she pushes up to him. That always gets him off. The whole thing takes about 90 seconds. They calm down and kiss for a while then he rolls off.
By far her favorite way to cum with him.

Reactions: Fantasyseeker
With my previous ongoing couple of 5 years. We all prefered to put the wife between us. She would throw one leg over me and we would fuck kind of on our sides.

Her husband would be behind her waiting his turn. She would "roll" back and forth letting use take turns in her several times before we each would shoot our loads in her.

We would typically take turns cumming first since him and I both enjoyed going second.

After being filled she would hold the load in with her hand, roll over and guide the other guys cock in without losing the previous load.

Such a great messy time. I still love this position.

• Love
Reactions: Softcuddles