My Brazilian wife and I shared the fantasy of her fucking other men for a number of years. The last time she went to Brazil by herself she met a guy at a party and sucked hos cock.

The things that surprise me are
1. How much hotter it has made our sex life. She shares in great detail when we are fucking how she sucked his cock, how big it was, how she got on her knees and licked his balls and how he shot a huge load on her face and tits.
2. How accepting I was and am. My wife of four years is Brazilian and very jealous. Our agreement is that she can share her pussy but I am to only have sex with her. In four years of marriage, she has only sucked one cock but we both know when the guy and circumstance is right she will play again. It's just a matter of time. So not only that I was accepting but how much I enjoy it.

Reactions: btweets
What surprises us is the total lack of any men wanting something regular and ongoing. Seems most are all talk and little to no action. Not sure what is wrong with men today...how is this so hard. We meet and if she likes you we will make plans for something regular where you come over, have sex, cum and make plans for next time.......not so much either we are stood up or they only want a 1 time thing. Where are the one's who want to have regular partner??

What surprises us is the total lack of any men wanting something regular and ongoing. Seems most are all talk and little to no action. Not sure what is wrong with men today...how is this so hard. We meet and if she likes you we will make plans for something regular where you come over, have sex, cum and make plans for next time.......not so much either we are stood up or they only want a 1 time thing. Where are the one's who want to have regular partner??
I've have the same trouble with couples. Everyone is trying to sleep with someone new every week.

Reactions: slutplay
I've have the same trouble with couples. Everyone is trying to sleep with someone new every week.
We have not found that to be the case as much as single men just talking a good game until they find out this is something they could actually have.....at that point we are either ghosted or stood up. Not sure if they are not able to actually get it up and play or if it was just fantasy that they are not willing or able to make a reality. Perhaps they are all gay and not into actually having male/female sex.....we don't know but it sure is turning us off to the whole thing.

Reactions: CutWarrior
I don't know that there's so much surprise in the form of changed opinion, save for possibly my evolution and acceptance of KK passionately kissing another man. Initially it really bothered me, to the point where we had a "no kissing" rule. That's long by the wayside.

The surprises were mostly in the form of discovery, of revealed, formerly hidden knowledge and insight about KK's sexuality. Her ability to role-play, her amazing, uninhibited exhibitionism is one aspect. Her ability to reliably and repeatably be multi-orgasmic, and her ability to squirt was a surprise, teased out by extremes of sexuality during an encounter. Perhaps the biggest surprise was discovering KK's fondness, even craving for group sex/gang-bangs.

Reactions: btweets and Elja1
I was only young when I first swung but I was surprised how natural and exhilarating I felt. For days after me and my mate, he was the one that had sex with my gf, we would swap thoughts of how good she was. After that I saw it as normal to share my partners and most were happy to be shared