What tattoo to get?

SazzleB

Jul 23, 2018
Hi Guys,
I need some advice for a tattoo.

What permanent tattoo should I get that shows i’m a hot wife without saying it and where should it go? Looking for something unusual not QoS.

Also want to get a temporary one for when I go on holiday, this can be more outrageous?

Thanks guys

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
DO NOT get a tattoo....tattoos and fake tits are two of the most overrated bullshit trends in the lifestyle.......just stay natural....that in itself will be the modern day "rebel"

Hwcouple702

Verified
Aug 15, 2018
I'm getting 2 queen of spades tattoos and black cock only on my pussy. Having a white husband and only fucking black guys, helps to advertise :)
You look pretty young ....DO NOT make that mistake! Wear the anklet, bracelet or whatever suits you now, but you are not likely to want that on your body as a permanent fixture when you get a bit older....you NEVER KNOW what life will bring, so keep your options open. Mrs HW

Sep 15, 2018
My ex was much bigger than my husband. Husband suggested getting two thin lines tattooed above my pussy. One to indicate how deep my ex could get, the other how deep he could get. I thought it was a fun idea though I'm not a big fan of tattoos.