What turns you on about your wife being fucked with bbc

I think it’s from two things, one being the contrast and secondly, watching her tight white pussy being stretched and seeing how her lips cling to his cock as he goes in and out of her.

Attachments

• 43E1FF7C-E6E7-4CC4-8A36-BD28DB8206E1.jpeg
    43E1FF7C-E6E7-4CC4-8A36-BD28DB8206E1.jpeg
    126 KB · Views: 279
  • 22B55901-E7DE-45E2-8E8E-9FFB0428FF88.jpeg
    22B55901-E7DE-45E2-8E8E-9FFB0428FF88.jpeg
    121.9 KB · Views: 277
It was just a phase for us with bbc. She enjoyed herself much more with average length but did like them thick.....She fucked about 10-12 black guys but only two she really enjoyed. One was average size and the other sported about 8-9 inches and a little thicker than normal. The 8-9 guy would come visit at our place and spend the night. The other was at a lifestyle club on more than a few occasions.

I love watching Lynn getting fucked by men of any race but esp by black men.
Because of experiences she's had in the past (long before she met me) she's particularly submissive with black men and will happy let them use her pretty much how they like. She's at her happiest when a black bull she's got to know and trust is using her as his slutty fucktoy.
I've seen her take some brutal poundings in her cunt and ass and found it a huge turn on seeing her used that way - but only because I know she was loving every second of it!

Mary is open to having sex with men of any race as long as she finds then sexy. She has fucked a lot of black men from one on ones to 3 somes and even a few all black gang bangs.

She does tend to be a bit more submissive overall but not always.

She has found as partners their size varies as does their talent.

Funny thing is the first black guy she had sex with (friend of ours who was over playing poker when Mary decided to initiate a gang bang), she did not really think about it until afterwards when in the post sex relaxing she suddenly blurted out "omg I just had sex with a black guy for the first time!"

I love watching her with all sorts of men but yeah the contrast is great, especially when she sucks their cocks, how much some of them love cumming inside a white wife, etc it's all great

Mary is open to having sex with men of any race as long as she finds then sexy. She has fucked a lot of black men from one on ones to 3 somes and even a few all black gang bangs.

She does tend to be a bit more submissive overall but not always.

She has found as partners their size varies as does their talent.

Funny thing is the first black guy she had sex with (friend of ours who was over playing poker when Mary decided to initiate a gang bang), she did not really think about it until afterwards when in the post sex relaxing she suddenly blurted out "omg I just had sex with a black guy for the first time!"

I love watching her with all sorts of men but yeah the contrast is great, especially when she sucks their cocks, how much some of them love cumming inside a white wife, etc it's all great
Lynn told me something similar - the first black she had sex with wasn't particularly because he was black but because he was attractive and charmed her into bed. However he was then very assertive with her and that plus a few other experiences turned her into a little white slut for black men.
It hasn't stopped her having sex with men of other races and she's had way more white guys than anything else but it did make her very sub with black guys.

As you say the colour contrast is great to watch as is how much they love filling a white wife with their cum.

To be honest as long as she's getting fucked, I'm happy and don't mind who the guy (or guys) is or what colour he is (that's her choice) but it is hot to see her totally letting herself go. If that means fucking black guys I'm very happy with that. It's just a kink she's developed and is just a personal preference after all.
She admits herself it's not necessarily that black guys are better in bed but it is about how she reacts to them.

The color contrast is huge. I think the past taboo plays a role too.
I think it's become much more mainstream these days. But I agree, when I started fucking black guys over 30 years ago it was much more taboo. So as a quite posh, upper middle class married white woman, I had no trouble finding black guys who got a real kick out of using me - it was a big turn on for them and I loved every second of it. Still do but the taboo aspect isn't nearly such an issue these days.
Lynn x

I think it's become much more mainstream these days. But I agree, when I started fucking black guys over 30 years ago it was much more taboo. So as a quite posh, upper middle class married white woman, I had no trouble finding black guys who got a real kick out of using me - it was a big turn on for them and I loved every second of it. Still do but the taboo aspect isn't nearly such an issue these days.
Lynn x
I agree with that where she grew up was predominantly white, so it was still taboo for her.

Reactions: btweets and Sharper
The taboo element was certainly part of the excitement x
There is still some of that but that has wanted overtime. But Mary grew up in a rural area very few minorities back then so lots of ignorance when it came to race. She did enjoy the idea of how freaked out people back home would be especially family if they found out. Not that she wanted to let them into our business but just kind of the rebelling against their values.

Reactions: Lynnandhubby