What turns you on?

Matsui1999

Couple
From
UK
Mar 10, 2022
England, UK
I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?

I've been playing with my husbands best friend for years, knowing it drives him crazy!!

I've had him fingering me in pubs and in public when my husband is watching. Played about in the back seat whilst my husband is driving.

Sucked his cock in front of my husband and swallowed his load (I've never let me husband cum in my mouth) but I want some new ideas of things I could do to drive him crazy! What's your thoughts?
hmmmm, I would cum in you and he cleans you

Reactions: Matsui1999

I like my wife to humiliate me while l am fucking her....she says things like l can't feel that shrimp dick, other men that fuck me stretch my cun't lips and make me cum....you have got a fucking baby's cock .....l can't wait to go out with the girls and meet a guy who will give me a pounding up against some wall.....what do you think about your wife letting a stranger shoot a load inside me you fucking limp dick, that gives me the best sexual feeling ever l cum so quickly l am that aroused

I like my wife to humiliate me while l am fucking her....she says things like l can't feel that shrimp dick, other men that fuck me stretch my cun't lips and make me cum....you have got a fucking baby's cock .....l can't wait to go out with the girls and meet a guy who will give me a pounding up against some wall.....what do you think about your wife letting a stranger shoot a load inside me you fucking limp dick, that gives me the best sexual feeling ever l cum so quickly l am that aroused
Might need to try that one. X

I've never let my husband see me fucking him, I think him knowing but not seeing must kill him lol.
Agreed, this kind of thing can be a real turn on. Knowing it is happening and not seeing can make the imagination run wild. It can also be a turn on because no matter what you are doing with the other guy and how passionate you are being, your husband cannot stop it or interrupt it and that is very hot!!

You said that you have let your husband watch you give the friend a blow job and swallow. A passionate kiss with your husband right after swallowing another man’s cum can be quite erotic. Especially done in front of the friend and surprising your husband with it so that he does not have time to react before it is done.

Getting rode hard by a good cowgirl while I suck her nipples 😍

Give her a double pussie penetration and feel your friend pulsating inside her pussie with your cock . Its exhilarating

i think would drive him crazy if you deny him from fucking and telling him that your pussy belong to his friend now , or making him wear a condom whil you fuck his friend bare and let him cum inside , and always the ultimate fantasy that you want to get pregnant from his friend !
I love this idea, even get him worked up and then tell him he has to ask his friends permission before he can fuck me.