What was the biggest dick your wife has had?

My wife had a huge black cock visit her last year while I was at work. He was so long! She had a smile that lasted for days

Attachments

• IMG-20200827-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20200827-WA0005.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 506
  • IMG-20200825-WA0019.jpg
    IMG-20200825-WA0019.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG-20200827-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20200827-WA0004.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 552
Several years ago now Lynn had a bull who was 11". She says shes never seen another cock that big though she has had a couple that were 10".
It would take her quite a while to take it all but she'd be cumming long before it was all in her. He loved fucking her as he said she was only the third women he'd ever met who could take it all. And watching her make it disappear in her ass was an amazing sight.
The downside was that it would take her at least a couple of days to recover after every time he fucked her which meant two days when I didn't get to fuck her and two days where she was feeling at least tender if not downright sore.
Her last and her current bull are both around 9" which she finds much more manageable so although she loved taking 11" and says she definitely would again in the unlikely event that she ever came across a guy that size again, she does admit that really 9" is more than enough for regular play.
Of course most of the men she fucks are much closer to average. But her bull is her bull for a reason!
James

Very very rare if it was an accurate measurement. I think I read somewhere that the biggest dick on record was only around that size or not much bigger. Not that it's unusual for guys to exaggerate lol
True I the first time my wife and I had sex she said are you sure that's 8 inches. I said 6, 8 it's close lol. I figured it was the first one she'd had she wouldn't know the difference

Hello everybody,

Question for wives and couples.

What was the biggest dick your wife has had.

My wife didn't cuck me (yet) but her biggest was her ex boyfriend who had 20 cm (8 inch) and it was very tick.
Hello,

My wife was virgin when we got married, so my dick is the biggest she has had. I'm not big I believe I'm 5'5 when full erect. Sometimes I wonder if my wife would want to try something bigger maybe between 7 inch to 9 inch.

I was introduced to a guy at a swinger party a few years ago. Mind you all. You can see that Bob is no slouch in the size department and I've always said he's about as big as I can handle. Well, this guy was easily 50% larger. I have a picture of him and Bob next to each other but damned if I can find it.
Yes, I let him fuck me and unfortunately it was more than I could handle.

I was introduced to a guy at a swinger party a few years ago. Mind you all. You can see that Bob is no slouch in the size department and I've always said he's about as big as I can handle. Well, this guy was easily 50% larger. I have a picture of him and Bob next to each other but damned if I can find it.
Yes, I let him fuck me and unfortunately it was more than I could handle.
At least you tried.
Did he at least go slowly to see how much you could take?

Reactions: Kippie and owlcuck