What was the very first indicator that your wife, or girlfriend was a slut?

btweets

Male
Gold
The first night I met my ex, we were at an upscale nightclub in the western suburbs of Chicago. While her and I were talking, she was also talking to a guy that was on the other side of her. She was basically going back and forth between the two of us. A little bit later another guy, who was really drunk I might add, that she had once dated, or occasionally fucked, came up to her and was pissed off and started calling her names. He was saying that she was a slut and a whore, etc.. it was getting so nasty that I decided I had to get between them and in his face. He thought he was some kind of tough guy, but I’m a real fighter. I think he must have realized it and so when I told him to fuck off and get the fuck away from her, him and his friends took off. Based on what little she told me about him, and what all he was saying, I began to get the feeling that everything he had said was possibly true. Well this only attracted me to her even more! After a little while, she ended up giving her number to the other guy she was talking to and asked me to go upstairs with her. I followed her and took notice of how many guys she knew and noticed the way in which they would interact with her, like kissing and touching her and how she had no problems with them at all. She introduced me to a lot of people and at one point, her and another hot girl started out dancing really sexy, followed up with them kissing and touching each other all over. She was wearing a short tight skirt and the next thing I know, she’s at the very end of the bar in a fairly darkened area, and surrounded by a decent group of people, men and women alike. Then she gets lifted up on the bar counter and she lays down on her back and people start doing body shots off her exposed navel. I’m just watching all this happen and I’m absolutely loving it and am so turned on! This is my kind of girl!! The next night we went out was without a doubt, the icing on the cake, but that very first night was when I knew!! When did you know??

Last edited:
The first night I met my ex, we were at an upscale nightclub in the western suburbs of Chicago. While her and I were talking, she was also talking to a guy that was on the other side of her. She was basically going back and forth between the two of us. A little bit later another guy, who was really drunk I might add, that she had once dated, or occasionally fucked, came up to her and was pissed off and started calling her names. He was saying that she was a slut and a whore, etc.. it was getting so nasty that I decided I had to get between them and in his face. He thought he was some kind of tough guy, but I’m a real fighter. I think he must have realized it and so when I told him to fuck off and get the fuck away from her, him and his friends took off. Based on what little she told me about him, and what all he was saying, I began to get the feeling that everything he had said was possibly true. Well this only attracted me to her even more! After a little while, she ended up giving her number to the other guy she was talking to and asked me to go upstairs with her. I followed her and took notice of how many guys she knew and noticed the way in which they would interact with her, like kissing and touching her and how she had no problems with them at all. She introduced me to a lot of people and at one point, her and another hot girl started out dancing really sexy, followed up with them kissing and touching each other all over. She was wearing a short tight skirt and the next thing I know, she’s at the very end of the bar in a fairly darkened area, and surrounded by a decent group of people, men and women alike. Then she gets lifted up on the bar counter and she lays down on her back and people start doing body shots off her exposed navel. I’m just watching all this happen and I’m absolutely loving it and am so turned on! This is my kind of girl!! The next night we went out was without a doubt, the icing on the cake, but that very first night was when I knew!! When did you know??
I was living in a police single courter when I visit my colleagues room he was bysy fucking the woman I met that moment and married a year later. Some people might think this is a shit story , but thats how I met my wife of many years and many cocks. We truly love each other apart from having some fun together.

I assume you married her?

Reactions: btweets
The first time my young wife demonstrated this was when at 21 i paid for her to have driving lessons with a man i knew. Around this time she started buying lollypops like we used to have as a kid. I remember her sucking them and several years later she said this was a sign to HIM that she wanted to play as she kissed me and got into his car. Did i realise at the time NO.

She told me this after she had converted me into her cuck husband she was also surprised i never noticed that sometimes she would be wearing jeans but often not just a lollypop but often a skirt and suspenders.

She took my lack of comment as a "possible" acceptance but in truth i never noticed.

What did ******** me when she told me was she still paid for the bloody lesson so basically i was paying him to fondle. recieve BJs and to fuck my wife and it was money we could not afford. Maybe thats why she failed first time and i stopped the lessons for a bit because i could not afford them, then re-started paying him again....same result..

The first time my young wife demonstrated this was when at 21 i paid for her to have driving lessons with a man i knew. Around this time she started buying lollypops like we used to have as a kid. I remember her sucking them and several years later she said this was a sign to HIM that she wanted to play as she kissed me and got into his car. Did i realise at the time NO.

She told me this after she had converted me into her cuck husband she was also surprised i never noticed that sometimes she would be wearing jeans but often not just a lollypop but often a skirt and suspenders.

She took my lack of comment as a "possible" acceptance but in truth i never noticed.

What did ******** me when she told me was she still paid for the bloody lesson so basically i was paying him to fondle. recieve BJs and to fuck my wife and it was money we could not afford. Maybe thats why she failed first time and i stopped the lessons for a bit because i could not afford them, then re-started paying him again....same result..
Funny.... ;)

Reactions: slappin8silly57
My first indication that KK might have slut tendencies happened when we were dating, near the transition from casual to steady relationship. We'd been planning a beach weekend, at the last minute I had to work, leaving KK and the group of friends on the outing, me stuck at work. In the days following that beach trip, things were strange on several fronts; KK was kind of stand-offish, and there were lots of rumor, innuendo, and such about KK's adventures that day on the beach...

I chose to deny it all. The story I was able to knit together was that KK had shared a ride with one of her girlfriends, her boyfriend, and two other guys, acquaintances. On the drive to the beach, KK apparently got finger-banged by both guys in the back seat. That wasn't the worst of it - I heard from two reliable sources that KK spent most of the day inside a tent the group had pitched on the beach, providing handjobs, blowjobs, and in at least two cases, full-on fucking (there were independent witnesses to both fuck sessions...)

I put it on myself at first, should'a been there, all that... then I blew it off, circling around it didn't really happen, just jealous gossip... that said, it never faded away, my thoughts about what a slut she could be, based on my own experience, and the rumors. It took much longer for me to come to grips with reality.

We met right after she had finished grad school, at a club downtown known as a place for meeting one night stands and random hookups. She was with a group of girlfriends, all wearing incredibly tight dresses and high heels. She didn't stop me at all when I put my hand between her legs while we were grinding against one another, and she repaid the favor. When I felt that her cunt was completely bald, I knew I was in for a good time. After a few drinks, we went back to her place and fucked for hours. She never made me put on a condom and came when I blew my load inside her. The icing on the cake, though, was the next morning, after we fucked again, and she called a friend while still in bed, naked except for the sheets covering us, to report all the juicy details from the night before while I was still there listening.

First indication was the night after we met.
She told me she had a bf. When me and a couple of my buddys when to her place, she invited over a couple friends. While I started fucking her, she started to suck off my buddy and jerk the other guy. All 3 girls girls fuck all 3 of us guys. we each fucked each girl one time. Except my wife. Me and one buddy fucked her a couple times.

Few weeks later I realized it was not just a one time thing. I walked in on her with another guy. I let them finish with out knowing I was there. Later that night she invited over a couple friends. Girls only. She let me fuck them all. And they all played with each other. Then when another friend showed up she told them they had to get naked to come in the house. She did. So wife told her to fuck me as well. She did. When a couple guys showed up she told them they had to get naked, and to continue the fun I told them they had to fuck my wife (gf at the time)
Turned out to be a fun night. Every one of her girlfriends who wanted. To fuck me came to visit and all of her friend and my friends who ever wanted to fuck her showed up.
Sadly it was only a small town. Would have been more fun if more guys showed up.
None of us ever got an actual count. I know there were atleast 10 women that stop in, and twice that many or more men.
Not all the guy fucked my wife. A couple wanted one of the other girls.

That was the night I told her I loved her. She was eating some hot chicks pussy, tell her to blow me, while some guy with a massive dick was fucker her doggy style.

Because she said so! When we met and started chatting at McDs on evening. Says, after her recent divorce she was making up for lost time. No BFs because as soon as she got serious, they wanted her to stop dressing slutty (minis and stockings) and got all jealous. She prefered to remain single At that point, I knew I was on to something.
I let it be known that I admired sluts and to me it was not a derogatory word. For a Colombian latina, it was strange that a man would be supportive of a slut (despite the fact that they use them at their convenience). I knew she was short for money and became her sugar daddy of sorts. But I made a strong point that I believed it was her duty to herself to continue having fun with all the men she could. So once we strated having sex, it was pretty obvious I was licking creampies and fucking a well used sticky pussy.

When she left me in the seat at a nighttime pro tennis tournament and went to the bathroom. We went w another couple and after 25 minutes I said I was going to check and see if she was alright. I waited outside the ladies room for 15 minutes and she never came out. I asked a gal if she could check to see if my wife was in there and she came out and said no one was in there. I started to search the grounds walking towards the parking lot where I saw her w a guy in the shadows holding hands and slightly making out. I hide instead of charging at them…beginning of my cuckold instincts. Watched for another 10 minutes as they were kissing furiously when I just started walking fast towards them and calling out. He stepped away and she walked to me. I brought her to the car and left with her and was somewhat asking what happened and yelling also…but my hardon was there and I knew I was turned on and mad….. we were married for 4 years and had a one year old baby…I knew then she was a slut but really was a hotwife. For 26 years more she has been a hotwife with boyfriends. And there have been dozens more of public slut behavior.

When she left me in the seat at a nighttime pro tennis tournament and went to the bathroom. We went w another couple and after 25 minutes I said I was going to check and see if she was alright. I waited outside the ladies room for 15 minutes and she never came out. I asked a gal if she could check to see if my wife was in there and she came out and said no one was in there. I started to search the grounds walking towards the parking lot where I saw her w a guy in the shadows holding hands and slightly making out. I hide instead of charging at them…beginning of my cuckold instincts. Watched for another 10 minutes as they were kissing furiously when I just started walking fast towards them and calling out. He stepped away and she walked to me. I brought her to the car and left with her and was somewhat asking what happened and yelling also…but my hardon was there and I knew I was turned on and mad….. we were married for 4 years and had a one year old baby…I knew then she was a slut but really was a hotwife. For 26 years more she has been a hotwife with boyfriends. And there have been dozens more of public slut behavior.
It takes a real cuck to make that first step, ... you make it known that such behavior will be tolerated from now on!