What was your best unexpected and unplanned experience and how did it happen??

I would like to hear about your best completely spontaneous, unexpected and unplanned experiences that has ever happened to you and your wife or girlfriend. Describe how it unfolded and the details that followed.
My wife (gf at the time) and I talked about it all the time. We went to a hotel to play and there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there was her old fuck budy. I had no idea this was happening. He came in and we played cards for a few, until he picked her up and put her on the table and pulled her pants down. He started to go down on her and I went along with it, playing with her nipples and pulling out my dick for her to suck.

My wife (gf at the time) and I talked about it all the time. We went to a hotel to play and there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there was her old fuck budy. I had no idea this was happening. He came in and we played cards for a few, until he picked her up and put her on the table and pulled her pants down. He started to go down on her and I went along with it, playing with her nipples and pulling out my dick for her to suck.
Great story, thanks for sharing!!

My wife and I were on our first trip to Hedo. First afternoon we're sitting naked on the beach and a naked guy sits down next to my wife and they start chatting. After a few minutes he asked her if she would go in the water with him and she says yes. Off they go and I notice he's hung. Probably around 8in.
Maybe 20 minutes later they return to where I'm sitting and my wife whispered to me that he had fucked her in the water and that they were going back to our room to continue and I should join them after 15 minutes or so. After 15 minutes I open the door to our room and my wife is on her back legs spread and the guy is pounding her pussy with his cock. I sat and watched for the next hour or so.

I unexpectedly discovered I was a cuckold when I was about 20 yrs old. But, I was unaware of the term "cuckold", or that other men were that way, as well.

While in college, my wife and I (fiancée at the time) were living together. She ended up taking a class with a buddy of mine, Lou, one semester.

Lou was quite the stud. He was very nice looking, very well built, and very well hung. He and I played intramurals together and we would shower after games and practice. His cock, in a limp state, was bigger than mine in an erect state, lol.

Lou was a bit of an exhibitionist. It was obvious he enjoyed being naked in the locker room and showing off his cock. I was secretly bi, and I found myself sexually attracted to Lou. So, I was enjoying the sight of Lou's cock, although I did have to fight off my own erection.

Lou and my fiancée started studying together at his apartment and I was starting to suspect they were having sex. Unexpectedly, for me, I found myself extremely turned on by the thought of Lou fucking my fiancée. I was very confused. I knew I didn't want to lose her and I knew I should have been feeling jealousy. Instead, I found myself masturbating to the thought of the two of them having sex.

I started playing dumb to all of the clues. I even started doing things to make it as easy for her to have as much sex with Lou as she wanted.

Their affair finally got exposed and I thought my relationship with her was over. She confessed to everything and begged for forgiveness. I decided to forgiver her and make some confessions of my own. I confessed about the arousal I experienced from her having sex with Lou and I confessed that I was slightly bi-sexual and understood her attraction to Lou. Then, I blew her mind even more when I told her that as long as she still wanted to marry me, she was welcome to continue having sex with Lou. Now, she and Lou were confused as well.

Although Lou was confused at first, He got excited pretty quickly. I was offering him my full permission to continue fucking my fiancée as much as he wanted, as long as I got to watch and maybe participate at times.

It was awkward for all three of us at first. But, got more and more fun. This outcome was totally unexpected by all three of us.

We both had too much to drink watching a football game. We decided we would walk down to the park, not too far from our place and a big park.

The wife had on a sun dress with nothing under it. I was walking behind her and I hiked up her dress and was playing with her pussy. She said there is a guy in the bush and he can see everything. I couldn’t see him so I kept up with fingering her pussy. The all of a sudden he was right there in front of us. I asked him if he wanted to finger my wife, he said sure, she spread her legs for him and he was finger fucking her.
Then I said would it be alright if h wanted to fuck you hun, she said sure why not. She got down on the grass on all fours and he fucked her doggy style. Came in her Pusey and he went his way and we went ours.

She thought it was super hot and we tried to set up the same thing a couple weeks later, but not the same setting it up.

I would like to hear about your best completely spontaneous, unexpected and unplanned experiences that has ever happened to you and your wife or girlfriend. Describe how it unfolded and the details that followed.

My wife and I had just returned home to our still hot apartment on the second floor of the building as the A/C had not been working. This happened to be the day before her birthday.

She announced she was going down to the pool for a quick swim and to cool off. She returned to the apartment maybe 20 minutes later and told me she met someone and was going to go have a beer with them since alcohol wasn't allowed at the pool.

She got back home about 3 hours later. Turns out the guy she had the beer with was the brother of the guy that was renting the apartment there. She wound up fucking both of them several times before coming back to our place tipsy and giggling.

She's almost certain the brother she met at the pool was a virgin because of several things that occurred during their first sexual romp.

I was able to get her to describe in detail everything that took place as she slowly road me with her cum-filled pussy. The unexpected intensity of it all was incredible.

Some of our/her best have been unplanned.

Our first time involved in a gang bang was not planned. Well she says she did not plan it but I still think she had a thought it might when she came home early to crash my poker night, and her having previously fucked 2 of the guys there.

Here favorite gang bang, her and 8 guys she worked with was totally unplanned.

Getting fucked by a stranger in the parking garage underneath the building she worked in shocked her as much as me when she got home.

Quite a few more

Some of our/her best have been unplanned.

Our first time involved in a gang bang was not planned. Well she says she did not plan it but I still think she had a thought it might when she came home early to crash my poker night, and her having previously fucked 2 of the guys there.

Here favorite gang bang, her and 8 guys she worked with was totally unplanned.

Getting fucked by a stranger in the parking garage underneath the building she worked in shocked her as much as me when she got home.

Quite a few more
Keep going. No one is stopping you. Lol

My first wife and I had talked about it quite a bit, and it made us both hot AF during our sex play. She said she "would" do it for real, but it didn't seem likely to ever actually happen. I mean, where would we encounter someone fuckable who was interested in the idea? Not among anyone we knew.

Then one day, we had a good friend of mine pick us up at the airport on our return from a trip to Jamaica. Long story short, we got to drinking banana daquiris at our place, and they began to get flirtatious. I got aroused thinking that "maybe" this might be the day, but really couldn't believe it was possible. I shot a questioning look at her and I had the sense that she was thinking the same thing, but thought perhaps it was wishful thinking.

I followed her to our bedroom when she left us briefly, and we looked at each other wide-eyed. I really felt like she was wondering if she should. I came up behind her and slid my hand into her panties, which confirmed what I had been thinking. She was literally dripping wet, wetter than I'd ever known her to be. I whispered in her ear, "I want you to fuck him."

She gasped and turned to look at me, shocked, and wanting confirmation. I nodded, and she let out a rapid sigh and then pushed me out of the room, closing the door behind me. She didn't emerge for a very long time, and when she did, she was wearing a loose wrap through which her thick black bush and the outline of her aereola and erect nipples were visible if you cared to look, which he did, and smiled broadly.

They danced together a bit, but he was shy to make a move. Finally, her loosely tied top "accidentally" came undone from the bouncing of their dance and her big breasts were on full display. She was very slow to cover them back up, just laughing and saying "oops." When she started to cover, I offered to help, but instead pulled her top back down and told her I thought it looked better that way. When she allowed it, I slid her the rest of the way out of her wrap and she was now fully nude in front of my friend.

He was enjoying the show, but remarkably, remained shy about progressing. So I gently pushed her forwards towards him, and he took her breasts in his hands. She responded by undoing his pants and very soon she was on her knees sucking him furiously. She rolled over on her back onto a fluffy sheepskin rug we had in the living room and spread her legs to him, holding her lips open, rubbing her clit and desperate for his cock. Next thing I knew, he was inside her, his hips rising and falling between her legs as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.

I became a bull unexpectedly. I was on a business trip and meeting a colleague at the hotel bar. He was late. A woman at the bar turned to me and asked me what my favorite phone app was. She was traveling for work too. Late 20s, dark curly hair, full lips, nice figure, intelligent. I was in my late 30s. We hit it off. She joined my colleague and me for a couple drinks. At some point she pressed her leg (she was wearing a skirt) against my leg (I was wearing shorts). Skin to skin. Game on.

She was at the hotel next door, and I offered to walk her there (as gentlemen do). Not sure exactly how we ended up in her room. It just happened naturally. I went to the washroom to freshen up, and when I came out she was laying on the bed naked. When I bent down to kiss her she said, "I'm married." I said, "That's cool." But I was thinking, "fuck yeah".

I hadn't thought about married woman much before then. But that night, I realized I'm a bull.

Last edited:
Happened years ago. I don't remember if May and I were married, or dating. But we went to a big, blow out, summer party at the house of a friend of mine. When I say blow out, I mean a multi-day party with a beer truck that was "out there" as far as location goes. The parties were always a wild time.

So May and I arrive and we met my friend, the host, who was a big Irish guy called Harry. He was one of those guys who, when we were out drinking, would take out his cock in front of women and lay it on the table, walk around parking lots naked, or do other crap that wasn't normal.

We got out of our car and walked across the field to the house where Harry met us with a big grin and a handshake for me. He grabbed May, gave her a kiss and hugged her tightly. I didn't think anything of it, but his hug lingered longer than is normal. Harry gave May another kiss, and I guess he slid his tongue into her mouth. Then he released her. As she stepped back, a bit startled, Harry unzipped his fly, pulled out his cock.

Then he grabbed May again to give her a kiss and hug her, while grinding his exposed cock into her. He then pushed her head down to his hardening cock, which was staring her in the face. He forced his cock into her mouth and pumped his cock into her Asian mouth.

May took it as far as she could and he continued fucking her mouth while everyone else stood around, sipping their beers, smiling and laughing, and watching my wife's mouth get fucked. He held May's head as he fucked her face, turning his smiling face to the crowd. Harry unloaded his cum in her mouth and, as she recovered, offered her a beer! She was a good sport and took the beer! I just stood there, sort of stunned.

Again, it was a weekend party and, to the best of my memory, that was the only sex May had with other guys. But I could be wrong. Just the year before I had taken a hot woman into the haystacks there and had a great fuck!

Attachments

• 3596479254152888700.jpg
    3596479254152888700.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:
My first wife and I had talked about it quite a bit, and it made us both hot AF during our sex play. She said she "would" do it for real, but it didn't seem likely to ever actually happen. I mean, where would we encounter someone fuckable who was interested in the idea? Not among anyone we knew.

Then one day, we had a good friend of mine pick us up at the airport on our return from a trip to Jamaica. Long story short, we got to drinking banana daquiris at our place, and they began to get flirtatious. I got aroused thinking that "maybe" this might be the day, but really couldn't believe it was possible. I shot a questioning look at her and I had the sense that she was thinking the same thing, but thought perhaps it was wishful thinking.

I followed her to our bedroom when she left us briefly, and we looked at each other wide-eyed. I really felt like she was wondering if she should. I came up behind her and slid my hand into her panties, which confirmed what I had been thinking. She was literally dripping wet, wetter than I'd ever known her to be. I whispered in her ear, "I want you to fuck him."

She gasped and turned to look at me, shocked, and wanting confirmation. I nodded, and she let out a rapid sigh and then pushed me out of the room, closing the door behind me. She didn't emerge for a very long time, and when she did, she was wearing a loose wrap through which her thick black bush and the outline of her aereola and erect nipples were visible if you cared to look, which he did, and smiled broadly.

They danced together a bit, but he was shy to make a move. Finally, her loosely tied top "accidentally" came undone from the bouncing of their dance and her big breasts were on full display. She was very slow to cover them back up, just laughing and saying "oops." When she started to cover, I offered to help, but instead pulled her top back down and told her I thought it looked better that way. When she allowed it, I slid her the rest of the way out of her wrap and she was now fully nude in front of my friend.

He was enjoying the show, but remarkably, remained shy about progressing. So I gently pushed her forwards towards him, and he took her breasts in his hands. She responded by undoing his pants and very soon she was on her knees sucking him furiously. She rolled over on her back onto a fluffy sheepskin rug we had in the living room and spread her legs to him, holding her lips open, rubbing her clit and desperate for his cock. Next thing I knew, he was inside her, his hips rising and falling between her legs as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her.
why cuck need to wear one of these....65030-1669710003-48895ec423696da3bcc08cd68887fab9.jpgb.jpgbitch.jpg

Attachments

• 66483-1673931485-315693b167b43d6b262b81beb8a6bc47.jpg
    66483-1673931485-315693b167b43d6b262b81beb8a6bc47.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 145
I've thrown up a few in other threads I've started about one of.my gfs, and both wives ranging from getting caught fucking in the woods, being watching while getting beat off in a park to my sis in law jacking me under the dinner table and then taking my load in a cab while on our way to a club with my wife.