What was your firs experience with hot wife like?

atantonov

Male
Apr 7, 2020
Illinois, but travel all over US
I came across this article on the news site and it reminded me of my first hot wife experience.
I was 23y o back then and i just immigrated to the US. I didnt know anyone, didnt have friends here, no relatives... nothing. I also had no money and didnt speak English so for me there was no difference between US and hell at that time. I found someone from an old country that owned a body shop and i get a job there. $ 150 a week even back in 1989 did not get far especially in Los Angeles. I could not afford an apartment so i got a permission from the owner to sleep in the shop.
I made friends with one guy form Romania with whom i could berly communicate a little. He felt sorry for me and decided to take me out one Saturday nite.
He takes me to this club with a live band in Torrance. There were people from 21 yo to god knows how old. I have seen some customers whiled in to the establishment in a chair.

We sat at the boot, talked, drank and watched the ladies and day dreamed what would it be like to get them in the bedroom naked. At some point i see this two ladies walk in. One was a blond the other was a brunette. Both very attractive. Both were dressed a lot like Sunset Blvd hookers. They didnt have to say "We are here to get some dick" the outfits were speaking that for them. I thought they might have been in the mid 40s. I tell my friend to take a look at the front door, he did and said "I know this two" He invites them to seat with us and they do. Now it gets really boring and dull for me. The 3 of them are talking and i aint got a clue what they are saying...

Around the midnight ladies realize that i am not really having fun here. So they start asking me questions and my friend translated for us... At first the usual :where are you from, how long you been here blah, blah... and then they start flirting with me and one of the questions was do you have a girlfriend... then do i find them attractive... then witch one do i find more attractive... So i avoided to answer this one i just said that both are attractive... then would i bang them... i smiled and said that it has been a long time for me since i have seen some pussy so all it would take for me would be a woman that is willing, has a warm body and a heart beet to have sex with... To that answer they bursted out laughing.
Last question was if i could get to fuck only one of the two witch one would i pick. I avoided the answer but i caved in at some point and said the brunette.
Next question came a few minutes later. My friend looks at me and smiled and said Tony, Susan would like to take you home with her to spend a nite if you like... It was an offer i could not refuse... Next morning i find out that Susan was married to a guy about 10 years older then her and a few months later that she was 52 yo, 29 years older then me and even older then my mama. But the age gap didnt stop me from banging her as a drum and as often as the opportunity presented her self.

What reminded me of Susan was that i found this peace that talks about famous Brazilian football player or soccer player as you call it in the US mama leaving her husband for a 30 years younger guy who is even younger then her famous player son. This woman even looks a bit like my first hot wife Susan.

Reactions: rexkingind
I may have already told this story once before, but I'll tell it again.

About 6 years ago now I was down at a bar in Southern California late in a Friday night. I had had a rough week. Work was stressful. My girlfriend and I broke up a week earlier. I had just finished my midterm exams. I needed to just relax and enjoy a drink. I was on my second Jack and Coke when very attractive brunette sat down next to me at the bar. Long, wavey hair. Bright green eyes. California tan skin. Wearing a tight black dress with slashes of thin lace in various places. Stockings. Black heels.

She was stunning, and obviously dressed for a night on the town. I met her eyes and smiled. She introduced herself as Susan. And we just started to talk. It was so natural to talk to her. I don't even remember what we talked about, but we talked for nearly 2 hours over drinks. It wasn't even that sexual. There was definitely flirting, but nothing overt from either of us. And then she spoke the words that changed my life, "wanna come back to my place for a night cap?" I certainly wasn't going to say no to this gorgeous woman. So I paid our tab while she ordered an Uber to her place. She didn't live far from the bar, and not far from me either. We didn't get too frisky in the Uber, but our hands were definitely exploring.

The instant we walked in to her door we started sucking on each other's tongues. Our hands were everywhere slowly taking off the other's clothes. When we were just down to underwear she led me up the stairs to her room. Oh my way up the stairs I couldn't help but see all the pictures. There were pics that were obviously her with her family. 3 kids in their teens and her husband. I couldn't help but get nervous. I wasn't about helping anyone cheat. I just wasn't about that, and I'm still not. So I asked her about them. She told me that her husband and kids were off in AZ visiting his parents, and she had to stick around at home for work and to help one of her girlfriends with wedding stuff.

We got to her bed, and she pushed me on to the bed pulling my boxerbriefs off. I was still rock hard from our making out at the door. She squealed in delight when she saw my cock, and started to go down on me. Between gasps and moans I asked her about her husband. Why's she cheating on him? I'll never forget her response, "oh you're sweet, but don't worry about him. He picked out the outfit specifically to go find young cock." She then handed me her phone, and said "and you're going to take pics of us in action just for him."

Well I wasn't about to argue with that. And for some reason I found it hot as fuck, I couldn't remember ever being so turned on. We fucked 5 or 6 times between then and about 10am the next morning when she needed to go meet her girlfriend. We exchanged numbers before I left, and immediately started sexting.

She told me that she was fixed, and if I got tested we could play bare from then on. I was at the clinic getting tested as soon as I could get a shower. After my test came back we started about a year long relationship where I'd fill her pussy with cum a couple times every few days on her way home from work. I never did meet her husband. We played at my place mostly, and only at hers when no one was home. But I did hear his voice from time to time as she'd call him occasionally while we were having sex. I sent him a lot of pics and vids, though.

Sadly it ended after that year when they had to suddenly move to AZ. He got a job offer they couldn't turn down or some such. She stayed with me for a weekend a couple of days before they left, and we just enjoyed each other as much as we could. We were both heart broken about it, but it had to be done. We broke it off clean when she left. I haven't seen or spoken to her since I closed her car door. I still have a pair of her panties, though, to remind me of her.

She was my only partner for that year, but she hooked me on the lifestyle. I took a break for a little bit, and moved back to Las Vegas, my hometown, about a year later where I dove head first in to the lifestyle. I just couldn't deny how much it turned me on, and I've been doing nothing but enjoying myself since.