!

I would make her struggle with my 8 inch cock bareback, no birth control as grandpabull said. Pin her down as she struggles and takes my huge cock and turn her into my cum dumpster

Reactions: 1976Adam
We would do it together. I would eat her pussy till she squirts while she sucked your cock. Then, you would film her as she got on her knees and I put my cock in her, stretching out that cunt. Put the camera down! lick her tits! I'll just keep pumping. Now she can suck your cock again. After I cum its time for sloppy seconds! What a hot pussy. I am hard again. You cum in her hard again. Now its my time for sloppy thirds.

Tell me what she says to this.

Reactions: Jsans1178
I would certainly give her something to hold instead of covering what is undoubtedly a tight little pussy. Maybe she would enjoy having her mouth filled before finally entering that little pussy?

I would love to tag team her with you, I would go down on her while she sucked your cock then swap

10/10 would spill my load inside her deep. I would definitely take her from behind like an animal, and just as i am close i would grab her by her hair, plunge my whole shaft in as I viciously filled her up with my seed. I would make her look at you and remind her of how much of a slutwife she is. How she's enjoying someone else inside her married pussy other than her husband. I would make her admit how much she loved being a slut for someone new while you watched.

Reactions: naughtycouple2323
I’d lay her on her back and kiss, suck and lick her body up and down. Then I’d bend her over and eat her pussy and tongue fuck her ass to get it nice and wet before I slide my cock deep in to her and fuck her hard until I fill her up with cum.