What would you do?

I'd tell you straight away, since you're asking.
I'd unzip my pants, pull out my cock, slapping it on her pussy and ass until it gets rock hard while fingering.
When I am ready for her, I am going to slide the tip of my cock between her pussy's lips then I'd be fucking her from behind while holding her by the ass.
Such an inviting pussy..

I'd tell you straight away, since you're asking.
I'd unzip my pants, pull out my cock, slapping it on her pussy and ass until it gets rock hard while fingering.
When I am ready for her, I am going to slide the tip of my cock between her pussy's lips then I'd be fucking her from behind while holding her by the ass.
Such an inviting pussy..

I'd say that's exactly what she would be hoping for!

Reactions: Thickbull
But i dont think it would end there tho
I would also like to push her against a wall and fucking hard while sucking on her pussy until I am ready to cum

Reactions: kayla_mike
If you walk in on her like this, knowing she's married. How do think things would unfold?

[photo=medium]7558[/photo]
I would go down on her and lick her out, both her pussy and her ass. Then I would slide my stiff cock into her pussy and fuck her really hard while fingering her asshole, and if she could take it, I would also fuck her ass and cum deep inside her asshole. mmmm

Reactions: gianislarisa
I would not just fuck that inviting pussy.. i would lick off every mess i make in that sexy pussy then later have her and Lynn shower me with golden shower.. mmmm