What'll make WifeWantsToPlay more enjoyable?

So I think that there needs to be a section for risque topics that are borderline for this site. Far too many topics that that end up in the mainstream forum areas that are questionable. Have seen too many posts here lately that have questionable topics listed that don't really fit into list of forums listed. There have been some questionable "family" topics, satanic rituals, etc...
Good idea👍
And please let me know if you see an overly questionable topic.
Thanks!

So I think that there needs to be a section for risque topics that are borderline for this site. Far too many topics that that end up in the mainstream forum areas that are questionable. Have seen too many posts here lately that have questionable topics listed that don't really fit into list of forums listed. There have been some questionable "family" topics, satanic rituals, etc...
True! We shouldn't be airing & thereby encouraging INCEST. That's just beyond
Wifewantstoplay stuff.

I believe we need someone to keep things real and organic. In my experience it is so hard to find someone on this site actually into the lifestyle and wanting to play. I'd say at least 98% of my interactions are here are guys trying to live out a fantasy behind their wives back which essentially means leading people on. It sucks.

Also, and idk what you do about this and it isn't that big of an issue in all honesty, but it is very easy to tell a lot of people posting here are using fake pictures and making up fake stories or experiences.

I believe we need someone to keep things real and organic. In my experience it is so hard to find someone on this site actually into the lifestyle and wanting to play. I'd say at least 98% of my interactions are here are guys trying to live out a fantasy behind their wives back which essentially means leading people on. It sucks.

Also, and idk what you do about this and it isn't that big of an issue in all honesty, but it is very easy to tell a lot of people posting here are using fake pictures and making up fake stories or experiences.
In every forum like this are a lot of catfishes. Nothing to do.
We will make sure that verified users have some privileges. For example, only verified people will be able to communicate with you. If you choose the appropriate settings.