Whats the biggest turn on for husband?

inkedangels

Male
From
UK
May 11, 2022
UK
For its just watching my wife enjoy herself and be enjoyed in return. She is a totally different person, her whole demeanour changes and her body glows, she goes into a zone of total pleasure, she acts so wanton and free, its such a beautiful sight for me to see her spreading her legs so much wider and pushing her pelvic back onto every thrust the bbc is throwing at her, the way her vulva lips grip around his cock watching her juices change his shaft a slightly darker colour as he slides in and out. it just blows my mindIMG_7563.JPG

For its just watching my wife enjoy herself and be enjoyed in return. She is a totally different person, her whole demeanour changes and her body glows, she goes into a zone of total pleasure, she acts so wanton and free, its such a beautiful sight for me to see her spreading her legs so much wider and pushing her pelvic back onto every thrust the bbc is throwing at her, the way her vulva lips grip around his cock watching her juices change his shaft a slightly darker colour as he slides in and out. it just blows my mindView attachment 932733
Absolute the best turn on when wife get bareback from a black bull.. Recommend all cucks to let his wife/girlfriend to be involved in black/white cuckold. Picture of wife and her black bull in hot sex scene in a hotel room

Attachments

• IMG_1193.JPG
    IMG_1193.JPG
    804.3 KB · Views: 327
Last edited:
Agree 100%. Wife is very conservative, you'd never know we do anything like this. We have a guy we see regularly. She's a whole different person when he's with us. We've done this quite a few times with him. It's SO EXCITING watching them together. We take turns doing her for a while, he'll tell her to get on her back, we all know what's going on. He's got a big dick, 8+ easy. He mounts up, slides in, she stretches her legs straight down, he goes to town pumping hard and fast, in about a minute she starts to cum, her whole body gets stiff, she pushes her pussy up to meet his pumps and she grunts and cums HARD, that gets him off. They lay there for a minute kissing till he pulls out. My dick is ROCK HARD. I slide into her and she fucks me so different but so hot, we go slow and easy, we all can hear the squish, squishy sounds of her sloppy wet pussy as I pump her, I cum pretty quick. Incredibly exciting for all of us.

Agree 100%. Wife is very conservative, you'd never know we do anything like this. We have a guy we see regularly. She's a whole different person when he's with us. We've done this quite a few times with him. It's SO EXCITING watching them together. We take turns doing her for a while, he'll tell her to get on her back, we all know what's going on. He's got a big dick, 8+ easy. He mounts up, slides in, she stretches her legs straight down, he goes to town pumping hard and fast, in about a minute she starts to cum, her whole body gets stiff, she pushes her pussy up to meet his pumps and she grunts and cums HARD, that gets him off. They lay there for a minute kissing till he pulls out. My dick is ROCK HARD. I slide into her and she fucks me so different but so hot, we go slow and easy, we all can hear the squish, squishy sounds of her sloppy wet pussy as I pump her, I cum pretty quick. Incredibly exciting for all of us.
Excellent... seems like you guys got a good thing hsppening..

For me it's watching her face as her lover enters her pussy, then her moans increase with his every thrust until her face shows how much she is enjoying the sex and when they make to the climax her face shows the pleasure of him cuming inside of her.
It's pure pleasure for me.
Definitely. Hearing her orgasms as she lets go and enjoys what her lover is doing to her and the look of ecstasy on her face. Also, hearing him moan as he enjoys my wife's body A close second is hearing the slap slap of skin on skin as he give my wife a good pounding and seeing her spread her legs wider and wider to take more of him in to her pussy.

My wife has told me about all the guys shes screwed and I either know of or know each one. She has had two long term relationships with guys I know well but they have no idea I and aware. I enjoy being in social settings and drinking a beer with a guys that have screwed my wife. She also knows I like her to tell these guys how much better they are sexually compared to me so thats an additional rush.