What's the youngest age your hotwife has fucked?

Just curious what is the youngest aged male a hotwife here has fucked? My hotwife would love to take the virginity of a 19 or 20 year old stud.
Don’t judge! Our very first experience was when Stacey had sex with a 18 year old high school boy who used to hang around our apartment complex pool. He joined the Army when he graduated and has come back around to get reacquainted over the years. Less so these days but relatively often early in our marriage

Last edited by a moderator:
My wife used Adult Friend Finder for years to find guys. She met a lot of local married guys who were just looking for some pussy which was just what she wanted. We live in a city with a large University so my wife is no stranger to having sex with horny young college boys.

She met a guy on AFF who said he was a college freshman. She started having sex with him one afternoon a week. After several weeks she peeked in his wallet when he was the shower. She found his high school ID card. He was a 18 yo senior. They fucked every week until school ended and our kids were home during the day, then he went off to college in the fall.

My wife was 86 at the time a young boy 18 would cut her grass.
She was successful in seducing him, and he fucked her every week for the rest of the summer.
No, I didn't get to watch, but she would tell me all about it.

Parts of her seduction of 19 year old virgin when she was probably 40

One afternoon she came home from the grocery store and said she thought one of the young guys working at the store was trying to flirt with her. I asked her if she would consider doing him and she laughed and said he was awfully young and probably just being polite to an old lady. I said she should fix herself up a little, go back to the store and flirt back. As it was winter she put on a sweater without a bra, slacks and jacket. When she opened the jacket the sweater gave you a good view of her boobs. Elaine walked around until she found the checkout line he was working. As they always do he asked her if she needed help carrying out her groceries. Even though it was just one bag she said yes. While walking to the car she asked him if he had ever partied with older women. He said no and she asked would he like to. He said he had to get back to work but his shift ended in an hour and would like to talk to her then. She said she would be back and park in the same place. She came home and told me what had happened. I suggested she bring him to our house as the store is less than a mile away and she could be more convincing in our driveway rather than a public parking lot.............
They walked in and Elaine introduced me. His name was Steve and he seemed very nervous. I invited him in the living room and asked if he wanted something to eat or drink.......... Steve was back in the living room when we walked in with munchies and drinks. I asked if he wanted wine, beer or a soft drink. He said he was only 19 and still lived with his parents so had better stick with non alcohol drinks. He had just graduated from the same high school Elaine and I had gone to years earlier.
What she wore to the grocery store that evening on her second trip. Obviously it worked.

Robert your stories over the years of you and Elaine have helped so many people like myself and my wife D. Thank you for me getting D TO be a hot wife for me and improve our love and marriage. You both have been a real inspiration to many best Jim .

19. When my wife first agreed to having sex with others, she placed a personals ad. The second response she received was from a local, shy college student who included his photo and wrote that he wanted his first experience to be with an older woman. My wife, now 32, was then 27. She said she didn't think of herself as an older woman but suspected anyone that young might think so. She said, "It must be tough for a guy that age with raging hormones." She thought a moment, then looked at me and said she was going to email him back. I hadn't thought of anyone that young when we first discussed opening our marriage but I wanted her to make the choice. The other reason I questioned it is that my wife is tall, 5'11" and he described himself as four inches shorter. My wife is smoking hot by any standard. He admitted he didn't even feel comfortable asking a girl for a date. My wife was then and still is a confident woman who works for our local, largest bank in a management position. She told him she would be glad to teach him and looked forward to it. He was thrilled.

He called her cell phone and she agreed to meet him at a coffee shop halfway between our home and his school. She was taken by his shy demeanor but thought he was a fit, good looking guy. She invited him to our home two days later on a Friday night. He arrived around seven thirty. I sat in a corner recliner while they talked on the couch. She reached to hold his hand. I turned off the living room lamp and the only light was that streaming through the blinds from a street light. He was bold enough to kiss her. She stroked his growing bulge beneath his khakis, unzipped his fly and leaned to take his dick into her mouth. He moaned at the feel of his tongue and lips. It wasn't long until both were naked and their clothes puddled onto the floor.

No instructions from her were necessary. He urged her back to the couch and knelt between her long, splayed legs. I jerked off and hoped they wouldn't notice. She guided his cock to the mouth of her pussy. His hips pumped slowly into her at first but increased his tempo in response to my wife's sighs and moans. His flesh slapped against hers, his balls bouncing against her butt.

I had moved closer to watch, my cock rigid. Young or not, I'd never witnessed a more exciting event and jerked off wildly. My legs felt wobbly and I was on the floor wanking and stifling my whimpers with the other hand. My eyes were wild as they fucked. Her long legs enwrapped his slender waist and her heels kicked his buttocks. She wailed, "Oh fuck, fuck fuck! Oh my god!" Her wide eyes stared into his and her mouth gaped open. She cried out she was cumming amid ablowing, screaming climax. Drool ran down my chin as I jacked my pole.

His body shuddered in orgasm and his sperm rocked through his cock and into her cunt. I spurted into a handkerchief and rolled onto my side on the floor as I watched him withdraw his stick from her pussy. Their match up was nothing liked I had imagined her first fuck would be, but I was drained and my wife and he kissed deeply. She led him to our bedroom. He stayed overnight while I slept in our guest room.

She would go on to date other men while dating him, all far different from her young stud, but he and she were together at our home or his off-campus apartment every two or three weeks for the next three years until he accepted a job prior to graduation in Seattle, where he would also finish his last year of school. I doubt I'll ever forget the events of their first sexual union. Over that time, he took her to school parties on campus and off campus as well as films, an occasional play and public events. She occasionally ran into others she knew and she introduced him as her nephew. No one would have suspected they were the closest of fuckbuddies.

~ Des

My wife used Adult Friend Finder for years to find guys. She met a lot of local married guys who were just looking for some pussy which was just what she wanted. We live in a city with a large University so my wife is no stranger to having sex with horny young college boys.

She met a guy on AFF who said he was a college freshman. She started having sex with him one afternoon a week. After several weeks she peeked in his wallet when he was the shower. She found his high school ID card. He was a 17 yo senior. They fucked every week until school ended and our kids were home during the day, then he went off to college in the fall.
Wow.