When did you first get turned on by the hotwife lifestyle

TD12

Male
Oct 19, 2021
I posted this in another discussion, but was wondering when did you first became aware that a hotwife/hot girl friend lifestyle situation got you excited. For me it was when I was dating my now wife (this was the early 90's not sure hotwife/cuckold lifestyle terms were being used.)

We were in our mid 20's at first we were dating casually (I was living in another city about 5 hrs from her.) What I mean by casually is that we could see other people for dating or hookups. Well on one of her visits when we went out for some drinks, the date night was ending and we headed back to the car. When we got back to the car she told me that she started having sex with some guy at work. We continued the conversation in the car and she mention that his cock was very big and it took her a little time to get use to his size.

We were both a little drunk so I asked her for more details (I was getting super aroused at this point.) I asked her how big was his cock, she giggled and told me the first time she went back to his apartment when they started kissing she dropped to her knees to give him a blow job and when she pulled his pants/underwear down she couldn't believe how big he was. She said she was so excited because of the size and she asked him if she could measure it. She went on to say she started sucking him and stopped and said I won't continue until I can measure it. He said ok you can measure it, she then removed his shirt and she stripped down. Apparently he went to the kitchen draw and grabbed a ruler and handed it to her. She then started to suck his cock again to make sure it was really hard and measured it. Her measurement of his cock was about 9.5 inches. I asked how different did it feel from my cock (my cock is 7.5 inches) and I said 2 to 3 inches cant make that much of difference. She said not only was it long but it was also thick and she couldn't get her hand round the shaft.

At this point I have to admit I was a little jealous but much more excited, my cock was rock hard and popping up my jeans. She noticed my cock popping my jeans up and asked me if our discussion (her sexual adventure) was making me hard. I said something like fuck yeah, she then pulled my cock out and gave me a blow job in the car. I was so turned on that when we made it back to my apartment I fucked her so hard she had several orgasms.

To this day when I think about this specific discussion we had way back in the day, my cock will respond by getting hard! We have been married for 25 years and I have finally got her back to thinking about getting fuck by new cock. This almost happened and I am waiting on her to tell me she is really ready.

Hubs has been turned on to it since we married 27 years ago. I've been open to the idea the past couple of years put am still hesitant. Like I've mentioned in other posts, I was raised conservative plus my high level job keeps me from pulling the trigger. I fantasize about it a lot. Hopefully, by being part of this site it will entice me to act on it soon.

In college first time I saw her suck off another guy in front of me at a party. Then really got hooked when she spent a weekend home getting fucked by an ex bf. 3 times the day she came home, he drove her back to college in more ways than one. Last time in his car right outside the building she lived in with me waiting for her return having no idea she was getting fuck less than 100 feet from me

Hubs has been turned on to it since we married 27 years ago. I've been open to the idea the past couple of years put am still hesitant. Like I've mentioned in other posts, I was raised conservative plus my high level job keeps me from pulling the trigger. I fantasize about it a lot. Hopefully, by being part of this site it will entice me to act on it soon.
We have found the best time to act is while on vacation or away from you home base. This allows for the opportunity to take all the pressure of work and the everyday stress away, freeing up you mind and body to enjoy the whole sexual experience.

Soon after we started seeing each other she opened up about her sexual past. She rarely spoke of her sexual history so I just listened. She told me in her youth she was very promiscuous, that she had sex with over 300 different guys, went silent for a moment, then said probably closer to 500. I was fully dressed and had an orgasm without any contact. I knew at that point.

I realized it back in my early 20's when a GF of mine suggested we have a threesome. Of course she brought it up in the fashion of two girls, but also suggested she wanted us to play with both men and women. When it came time to go out to the bar and see what we can pick up (this was before internet and smartphones lol), she latched onto the first hot guy she found, and we went to his place and had our threesome.

Then another, then another. Increasingly she was being nastier to me and excluding me from joining in, and I went from participating to watching.

While the way she did it through lies and manipulation, she did awaken the cuckold in me, because the idea and act of her getting fucked made me hard instantly, constantly, and she used it against me. Anyways, A cuck was born, I didn't realize it for about 15 years after that, when I started fantasizing about watching my wife with other men.

In the right circumstance (loving cuckold) I could easily be a great cuck companion. I even like the humiliation play when it is sweet and sensual, the angry-hateful domina just is a bad taste from my past and I generally avoid that type of dom.

Prior to this first adventure, hooking up with another man first was actually not something we expected or planned. We say this because we had mostly talked about being with other couples not single men. We had been online talking to different people and even met some couples but nothing was really happening. After deciding we wanted to explore new things, we had set some ground rules before we began to trying to find other like-minded people. Anyway, we were out drinking at one of our favorite local bars with several of our friends and there was a couple of men sitting at the table next to ours. They did not know anybody at the bar but saw we were all having a good time together and when we noticed them, we invited them to joining our group. There was no special intent by it, it was just the sort of do when you are out having a good time in a crowd. As it turned out the wife was sitting the closest to them and she started up a conversation with them. At some point, she took a liking one of them and somehow during the course of their chat, she mentioned to him what we were “all about”. I do not know how the conversation went exactly, but I think at first he got a little nervous because the wife was talking to him about sex and I was sitting right there. Anyway, once he knew I was okay with it, he thought the idea of being with another couple was cool and had no problem helping us out. After talking with him for a little while, the wife told me about the nature of her little discussion she had been having. At first, I was apprehensive because we were out with friends that we did not want to know what we were up to. It was also unexpected that she was going after a single man we did not know. At any rate, I joined the conversation and the three of us talked throughout the evening. Eventually I suggested that she and him go outside to talk about the details and get “better acquainted” away from the prying eyes and ears of our friends and I would eventually join.

So, she and our new friend slipped away from the table and went for a stroll. I waited a little while so as not to be obvious and made my way outside to catch up with them. At first, I did not see them but eventually I found them around the corner of the bar up against the wall but still very much out in the open where anyone could come around the corner and see them just as I could. The bar we were at was a square building with the main doors in the front and a covered wooden porch that runs around three sides. It was not a well-lit area but not completely dark either. As I walked up to them, I could see he had his hand up one side of the wife’s shorts working a finger in to her pussy. The wife was holding what definitely was the biggest cock I had ever seen, (eight plus inches) in her hand. She had made him very hard from her stroking, and as I walked up, she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise. I stayed cool because I was also very turned on. When I suggested they get better acquainted I was thinking they just have a private conversation others would not over hear. As I mentioned before, hooking up with a single male was not something we discussed doing, especially with a complete stranger. The wife obviously had something else in mind, and had taken the first step. While I played look out for them, I was forced to confront an intense wave of mixed emotions. Part of me wanted to stop it and another found it was very hot, very erotic, and very arousing. From that point on I was hooked, now I am incredibly turned on by seeing her doing anything involving sex with someone else.

she casually asked me what I thought. It was at this time it all hit me, although I did not fully realize it until much later. Seeing my soon to be wife standing there with some strange man’s cock in her hand and his fingers exploring her pussy was the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Later I decided it was the “perfect moment”, and I have never forgotten it. Initially I was shocked and began to feel the pangs of jealousy and anger rise.
Yeah that! It's so incredibly intense. I had never been able to put it in words that gave it justice. Well said!

Reactions: 1976Adam
I actually became interested years before I was married. It all started with a girlfriend I had right out of High school.
We were at a party one night with my best friend and a few other people.
We all got pretty drunk and I went on a beer run, and by the time I got back I went looking for my girl and opened a bedroom door to find her topless and on her knees sucking my best friend’s cock like a woman possessed.
I was instantly turned on, and stood there watching her work his cock with her mouth and moments later he grunted and filled her mouth with his cum, which she hungrily swallowed.
That was it ! I was hooked ! We all enjoyed the experience and actually had several threesomes together for about a year after that.

Years later I ended up getting married to someone else and we partied with a few others and eventually I talked her into being a Hotwife for a few years. I thoroughly enjoyed watching my wife take a lot of cocks and cum over the course of or marriage.
She has lost interest in all that naughty Hotwife stuff these days, but I am still holding out hope I can coax her out of sexual retirement and get her enjoying a few FWB’s again. LOL

Я разместил это в другом обсуждении, но мне было интересно, когда вы впервые узнали, что ситуация с образом жизни горячей жены / горячей подруги вас взволновала. Для меня это было, когда я встречался со своей нынешней женой (это было в начале 90-х, не уверен, что использовались термины образа жизни хотвайф/рогоносец).

Нам было за 20, сначала мы встречались случайно (я жил в другом городе примерно в 5 часах от нее). Что я имею в виду под случайностью, так это то, что мы могли встречаться с другими людьми для свиданий или знакомств. Ну, в один из ее визитов, когда мы пошли выпить, свидание подходило к концу, и мы направились обратно к машине. Когда мы вернулись к машине, она сказала мне, что начала заниматься сексом с каким-то парнем на работе. Мы продолжили разговор в машине, и она упомянула, что его член был очень большим, и ей потребовалось некоторое время, чтобы привыкнуть к его размеру.

Мы оба были немного пьяны, поэтому я спросил ее поподробнее (в этот момент я был очень возбужден). целуясь, она упала на колени, чтобы сделать ему минет, и когда она стянула его штаны/нижнее белье, она не могла поверить, насколько он велик. Она сказала, что была так взволнована из-за размера, и она спросила его, может ли она измерить его. Далее она сказала, что начала сосать его, остановилась и сказала, что я не буду продолжать, пока не смогу измерить это. Он сказал, хорошо, вы можете измерить это, затем она сняла его рубашку и разделась. Очевидно, он пошел на кухню, взял линейку и протянул ей. Затем она снова начала сосать его член, чтобы убедиться, что он действительно твердый, и измерила его. Размер ее члена был около 9,5 дюймов. Я спросил, насколько он отличается от моего члена (мой член 7,5 дюймов), и я сказал, что 2-3 дюйма не имеют большого значения. Она сказала, что он был не только длинным, но и толстым, и она не могла обхватить рукой ствол.

В этот момент я должен признать, что немного завидовал, но гораздо больше волновался, мой член был твердым как камень и выскакивал из моих джинсов. Она заметила, что мой член задрал мои джинсы, и спросила меня, возбуждает ли меня наш разговор (её сексуальное приключение). Я сказал что-то вроде «бля, да», затем она вытащила мой член и сделала мне минет в машине. Я был так возбужден, что, когда мы вернулись в мою квартиру, я трахнул ее так сильно, что у нее было несколько оргазмов.

По сей день, когда я думаю об этом конкретном разговоре, который у нас был давным-давно, мой член в ответ становится твердым! Мы женаты уже 25 лет, и я, наконец, заставил ее задуматься о том, чтобы трахаться с новым членом. Это почти произошло, и я жду, когда она скажет мне, что она действительно готова.
When I see the first video. How husband looks at the same people fuk your wife

It was always a hot fantasy to wish I could watch another man fuck my wife. I never told her. But when I started to work it into our sex I saw that it turned her on and made her so wet and she would cum harder at the thought of another guys cock in her pussy. Even more so if I let him cum in her. She was always nasty when we dated. We fucked all the time. I told her that I would have to get over being jealous of watching another man fucking her. But it also turned me on. When we finally did it. Watching her fuck him made me want her even more. I still remember her when I was fucking her after he left. She was kissing me deeply and she was begging to let me allow her to fuck more men. Her pussy was gushing so much wetness. I made her cum fucking her. She was still a bit loose from her bull who was 17 years younger than she was. I gave in and said yes on two conditions. That I got to watch her fuck them in person. Or if I was working, she had to get them to be OK with her filming it so I had something hot to watch when I got home and fucked her again.
She found lots of men who didn't want to be filmed.

But she also found a lot who didn't care. And I got to take pictures and film of these men in person. Or she set up a video camera and taped her having sex with them. It was the hottest time in our lives when I was sharing my wife with lots of younger men.19.PNG

It was always a hot fantasy to wish I could watch another man fuck my wife. I never told her. But when I started to work it into our sex I saw that it turned her on and made her so wet and she would cum harder at the thought of another guys cock in her pussy. Even more so if I let him cum in her. She was always nasty when we dated. We fucked all the time. I told her that I would have to get over being jealous of watching another man fucking her. But it also turned me on. When we finally did it. Watching her fuck him made me want her even more. I still remember her when I was fucking her after he left. She was kissing me deeply and she was begging to let me allow her to fuck more men. Her pussy was gushing so much wetness. I made her cum fucking her. She was still a bit loose from her bull who was 17 years younger than she was. I gave in and said yes on two conditions. That I got to watch her fuck them in person. Or if I was working, she had to get them to be OK with her filming it so I had something hot to watch when I got home and fucked her again.
She found lots of men who didn't want to be filmed.

But she also found a lot who didn't care. And I got to take pictures and film of these men in person. Or she set up a video camera and taped her having sex with them. It was the hottest time in our lives when I was sharing my wife with lots of younger men.View attachment 862557
Like you I had to get over my jealousy and ego when it came to wife having sex with another man, but it is such a turn-on. Also, I did the same as you in that when I could not be there I set up a camera so I could watch later. That in itself has been very hot. The very first time the wife was with a younger man as well, she in her late 30's he in his early 20's. She was VERY turned on by this guy. Of course there has been times when I was there and took pics or filmed. It is great to go back an "re-live" those times.

My wife and I (fiancée at the time) started in college. She and I were living together and I caught her cheating on me with my best friend, Lou.

Lou and I played intramurals together, so I saw him naked plenty of times in the showers. He and I were built very similar, but he had a huge cock. I noticed that in a limp state, Lou's cock was bigger than mine would have been if I were totally erect.

He and my fiancée ended up taking a class together, one semester, and studying together. All of the signs that they were having sex were becoming very obvious to me. She was acting differently, and after studying with him, she would come home and immediately shower. Plus, they were starting to study, more and more together for a class that wasn't that difficult. Lou was starting to act differently around me, as well.

It was a very confusing time for me. Instead of feeling jealousy, I found myself heavily aroused by the thought of Lou fucking my fiancée with that huge cock of his. Also, I'm bisexual. But, I had not come out of the closet at that time. So, I fully understood her sexual attraction to Lou because I felt it for him, as well.

I was afraid I was losing her to him, but I was so aroused by the thought of them having sex, that I played dumb to all of the clues. In fact, I started doing things to make it as easy for her to have as much sex with Lou as she wanted.

Their affair eventually got exposed. She begged for forgiveness and told me she didn't want to marry him. It was just the sex she enjoyed. I took that opportunity to make my own confession. I not only confessed to the arousal I felt from her having sex with him, but that I was bi and fully understood why she would want to have sex with him. Then, I surprised her even more. I told her that as long as she loved me and still wanted to marry me, she was welcome to continue having sex with Lou as much as she wanted. And, maybe we could make it a threesome.

Now she was confused, lol. This went against everything she was taught in her conservative upbringing. But I could tell she was very intrigued by the idea.

She eventually told Lou about my response and offer. He figured he had lost me as a friend and her, as a friend with benefits. My offer, however, was giving him and I the opportunity to become closer friends, and the opportunity to fuck my hot, little fiancée even more than he was.

Lou accepted immediately. My fiancée dithered about it for a while, but eventually decided to give it a try.

The first thing we did was a threesome. It was awkward, but it went well. My kink was confirmed when I saw her take his huge cock into her mouth. It was further confirmed when I watched him sink his huge cock into her pussy. I was also amazed at Lou's sexual energy. He would fuck her in a way that was almost violent. He was making my fiancée squirm, squeal and do things I had never seen her do, lol. The expression of sheer pleasure on her face was almost enough to make me blow my load.

The next threesome went even better. Each time the three of us got together the awkwardness faded and it became more and more fun. We would do threesomes but the the two of them were back to fucking each other alone, as well.

During one of our threesomes, I immediately went down on her, right after Lou pulled out of her pussy. It surprised both of them, but she loved it. She grinned at me and asked "does Lou's cum taste good"? I heard Lou chuckle. I nodded as I continued to suck as much of his cum out of her as I could.

She knew I wanted to suck Lou's cock. So, during another threesome, with the help of a little alcohol, she dared me to suck his dick. Lou had no problem with it, at all, so I did. Surprisingly, it really turned her on to see me do that. From that point on, she would encourage me to suck Lou's dick pretty often.

Our three-way relationship developed so well, that she and I invited Lou to move in with us. He had lost his roommate and he was struggling to find another roommate while paying all of the rent on his own.

He agreed to it. He moved in with us and we became more of a poly threesome.

She and I would have vaginal sex occasionally, but she and Lou were fucking everyday, multiple times a day. I knew how much she loved fucking Lou, but I found myself wanting Lou's cock to be what her pussy was used to the most. I wasn't even aware of the term cuckold, at the time. Nor that this wasn't all that uncommon. All I knew was how much I loved knowing that another man fucks my wife more than I do and that my wife is carrying another man's sperm inside of her instead of mine.

She and I got married our senior year and Lou was my best man. Our three-way relationship ended soon after graduation.

It was a very emotional time for all three of us, but we knew it was time for us to go our separate ways. I joined the military and Lou got a job on the east coast.

I promised my wife that she would always have my permission to have sex with whoever she wanted, whenever she wanted and as much as she wanted. Luckily, as we got into the military, we were pleasantly surprised by how common wife-swapping and swinging was.

It all started when we went to a bar I'm not jealous but I alllowed another guy to dance with my girlfriend, then we started drinking I saw how that guy touched my girlfriend tail ans she was happy (I didn't say anything) then they were almost closing the bar but my girlfriend went into the bahroom with the guy she was drunk when she came back with me, her face and breasts were full of semen, since that day I like Cukcold

For me, it started in 2010. My wife would report back to me about guys hitting on her for years. Whether she was jogging around town or working as a bank teller.

In 2010, we’d been married about 2 years and she’d just started working at a property management company. I joined her for a company event and met her coworkers, including a stocky guy that apparently officer next to her. I though he and I hit it off okay.

A couple weeks later, she told me that guy had been flirting with her and asked her if she’d join him for drinks after work. She told him no, and she was telling me because it bothered her. Honeslty, it bothered me too. I couldn’t believe the nerve of this guy. Especially since he’d met me. He not only knew she was married, but he knew I was a real person; not a mere abstraction.

Well… fast forward a week… I go from being disgusted and appalled to not being able to get my mind off the idea of this guy pursuing her and fantasizing about him having sex with her. I had dated her in high school and was the extremely jealous type. What the fuck happened over that week? Was the framework already in place for me; perhaps I just needed a catalyst?

I honestly don’t know. But sometimes, I wonder if he knew what he was doing. Knew that she would tell me. Knew that it would plant a seed in my mind that would grow to the point where I’d be willing to give her to him (not that she’s mine to give). Did he know? What would happen if I tried to reach out to him today? Anyway, that’s my story.

For me, it started in 2010. My wife would report back to me about guys hitting on her for years. Whether she was jogging around town or working as a bank teller.

In 2010, we’d been married about 2 years and she’d just started working at a property management company. I joined her for a company event and met her coworkers, including a stocky guy that apparently officer next to her. I though he and I hit it off okay.

A couple weeks later, she told me that guy had been flirting with her and asked her if she’d join him for drinks after work. She told him no, and she was telling me because it bothered her. Honeslty, it bothered me too. I couldn’t believe the nerve of this guy. Especially since he’d met me. He not only knew she was married, but he knew I was a real person; not a mere abstraction.

Well… fast forward a week… I go from being disgusted and appalled to not being able to get my mind off the idea of this guy pursuing her and fantasizing about him having sex with her. I had dated her in high school and was the extremely jealous type. What the fuck happened over that week? Was the framework already in place for me; perhaps I just needed a catalyst?

I honestly don’t know. But sometimes, I wonder if he knew what he was doing. Knew that she would tell me. Knew that it would plant a seed in my mind that would grow to the point where I’d be willing to give her to him (not that she’s mine to give). Did he know? What would happen if I tried to reach out to him today? Anyway, that’s my story.
That's it? No more? Did she or didn't she?

We have found the best time to act is while on vacation or away from you home base. This allows for the opportunity to take all the pressure of work and the everyday stress away, freeing up you mind and body to enjoy the whole sexual experience.
Totally agree. Our first time was while on vacation and that's our new standard. Plus, it gives us more to look forward to while away. :)