When last did you have sex with your #hotwife? And do you get jealous or lonely?

JoeyP

Couple
Gold member
Jul 17, 2017
I haven't had it in quite sometime, which is the polar oppostie of the wife~ She sends me photos and texts of her offering herself to others and enjoying her sexual freedom! Does it get me jealous? Sometimes, and it just gets me more excited and turned on for more...would you be up for your wife treating you like this and sending photos of her offering others her precious parts?20220415_165027 (800x640).jpg

I haven't had it in quite sometime, which is the polar oppostie of the wife~ She sends me photos and texts of her offering herself to others and enjoying her sexual freedom! Does it get me jealous? Sometimes, and it just gets me more excited and turned on for more...would you be up for your wife treating you like this and sending photos of her offering others her precious parts?View attachment 840235
I would stop drop and eat her cunt ,then slide my hard cock in balls deep fucking her till she moan to stop. Which will be never as I go in deep to shoot my cum.load balls deep in her cunt!!!!!👅👅👅👅👅👅👅💕

• Love
Reactions: JoeyP
This wouldn’t work for me and my hotwife. One of our rules is that she always saves plenty of her attention for me. Denial would not be acceptable. Should she ever want to deny me and play exclusively with others and we would have to have a very long talk. She gets to play outside of marriage because I can’t keep up. I guess if she didn’t meet my needs, I would then be able to play outside of marriage too. She does not want that. She is very jealous.

I am very happy with her and have zero complaints!

I haven't had it in quite sometime, which is the polar oppostie of the wife~ She sends me photos and texts of her offering herself to others and enjoying her sexual freedom! Does it get me jealous? Sometimes, and it just gets me more excited and turned on for more...would you be up for your wife treating you like this and sending photos of her offering others her precious parts?View attachment 840235
She needs a hot thick load of delicious cum. And you need to clean it all up like a good cucky.

How would you feel if your wife decided to be the clean up girl at the party..with everyone sitting and watching cheering her on and stroking their cocks ready to shoot it all over her...maybe a bit jealous if you were only allowed to watch~Lick3 - Copy.jpgIMG_3946 (800x665).jpg

Two days ago 🍆😉😋😋😋😋

• Love
How would you feel if your wife decided to be the clean up girl at the party..with everyone sitting and watching cheering her on and stroking their cocks ready to shoot it all over her...maybe a bit jealous if you were only allowed to watch~View attachment 877620View attachment 877622
I wouldn't be jealous i would be with the group ready to explode my load all over her

• Love
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know almost every other Friday.
Her and I have sex 2 or 3 times a week. On Wed when confirm he'll be visiting we always have sex twice that night, once the following morning, twice that night(Thurs) and Friday morning. Friday night with him it's 3 rounds for him, 2 for me. He leaves, we go again. Next morning we get it on, usually somewhere weird, kitchen, garage, etc that afternoon. Twice that night. Sunday in the morning, twice in bed at night. At least one round every night for a few days after. Kinda unwinds to 2 - 3 times a week till we confirm his next visit then the cycle starts again.