when picking other guys to bed my wife, It's usually more well endowed guy ...

romikk32

This isn't a "size thread", but when seeking other guys to bed my wife, It's usually a more well endowed guy , one that would give her a different mind blowing, pussy stretching, cum filled rough ride experience than me, that does it. regretfully, I had a buddy with a monster that blew a very good opportunity to split my wife's legs. Would have made her scream. And Considering her attraction to black men, and the electricity that emanates from her when she's in close proximity, or they hit on her. ..that is a close number 2.. Not that I would object if she picked an average buddy or coworker. If they can get her to give it up, I'm in.

My wifes first and only bull was not well endowed and didn't manage to make her orgasm. He came inside her and she didn't even fall pregnant even though she is not on BC. Not a very thrilling ride for her but it was for me to see another guy between her legs. Her next partner will be bigger I will make sure! I remember finding his chest hairs in her bra and in the bed which was quite a turn on for me and also his semen in the matress sheet.

The first time we did this the guy was huge. We picked him up at a club. When we got back to the hotel and they undressed my wife was shocked and a little scared. I felt like i was going to get an anxiety attack. He was 12" and very thick. He fucked her well the entire night.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Both my regular lovers are 9" and very very thick. The pleasure I derive from them is indescribable, when we're having sex it feel like every nerve ending in my pussy is on fire.

Reactions: sdplrajm
My wife has had men from all races, as long as they have big cocks. I guess im the only small penis man she has been with, and thats because im the husband :D

Reactions: MG1958
This isn't a "size thread", but when seeking other guys to bed my wife, It's usually a more well endowed guy , one that would give her a different mind blowing, pussy stretching, cum filled rough ride experience than me, that does it. regretfully, I had a buddy with a monster that blew a very good opportunity to split my wife's legs. Would have made her scream. And Considering her attraction to black men, and the electricity that emanates from her when she's in close proximity, or they hit on her. ..that is a close number 2.. Not that I would object if she picked an average buddy or coworker. If they can get her to give it up, I'm in.
Would love to be your coworker anytime

Though she has always claimed size doesn't matter, a vast majority of Stacey's lovers over the past 40 years have been well-endowed with plenty of stamina (both of which I'm not). In the early days it was hit and miss - really no way to vet a potential lover other than when swinging as youngsters and being able to see the guy first hand. Much later, with the advent of the internet and particularly texting and email, it became much easier (and more fun).

She enjoys girth more than length since it's not much fun having her cervix rammed by an extremely large cock. Longer lasting partners are much more appealing to her. Enjoying multiple positions with her lover during love making fulfills her the most. Younger men who get it up quickly after the first time are her favorite - even today at 61.

Reactions: Myhotwife