When sharing your wife does the other guy watch ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
If you do share your wife I know you watch him mess with her, does he watch you & her together?
If you're the extra guy do you watch?
Does the extra guy do her then leave? Do you & her get it after he's gone?
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. First few, like 10 times, they would mess around, I'd watch, after a quick kiss, her sucking his dick for a min, he'd fuck her then leave. I'd just sit and watch, never got undressed. Then she and I would have sex after. The very first times, first 4, couple of drinks, he did her over the back of the couch, lasted 3 minutes if that.
As we got more comfortable with all this they started to mess around longer, longer kissing, playing with his dick more, he'd lick her for a bit then they fuck. Whole deal lasted 30-45 minutes. I would only watch. She always walked him to the door while I stayed in the bedroom. She never said but I kinda knew they kissed goodbye. After we would have some relaxing sex, was always good.
One night they get done, she asks him, not me, if he wanted to stay a little longer. He got dressed but did watch us. Did it like that a couple of nights.
Wife didn't and still doesn't really open up and talk about what we do but it was very obvious she liked me watching them and evidently him watching us, all good.
One night it went as usual, they finish, he's dressed watching us, we get done, she always put my button down shirt on to walk him out, they go downstairs to the door. She comes back and I'm ready for next round like usual but this time he's with her, I'm like what the hell. She looks at me with a ..is this ok...look. He gets undressed, she asks how he wants her....she's never asked that before, he says on all fours. He starts but didn't last long, gets dressed, she walks him out, she comes back and she was horny. We get done, we're laying there, she kinda confessed their goodbye kisses went long sometimes, I'm thinking duh. She said during the kiss he slid a finger into her pussy then brought it up into their mouths. She didn't say but I could tell she thought it was HOT.
We've worked up to all 3 of us comfy together, we watch each other. Wife often looks at whoever isn't doing her and just smiles. It's her kink for sure.
Watching is a huge turn on for him and me. It's exciting to see him sitting there watching us with a hard-on....weird but it's fun.

If you do share your wife I know you watch him mess with her, does he watch you & her together?
If you're the extra guy do you watch?
Does the extra guy do her then leave? Do you & her get it after he's gone?
We enjoy mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. First few, like 10 times, they would mess around, I'd watch, after a quick kiss, her sucking his dick for a min, he'd fuck her then leave. I'd just sit and watch, never got undressed. Then she and I would have sex after. The very first times, first 4, couple of drinks, he did her over the back of the couch, lasted 3 minutes if that.
As we got more comfortable with all this they started to mess around longer, longer kissing, playing with his dick more, he'd lick her for a bit then they fuck. Whole deal lasted 30-45 minutes. I would only watch. She always walked him to the door while I stayed in the bedroom. She never said but I kinda knew they kissed goodbye. After we would have some relaxing sex, was always good.
One night they get done, she asks him, not me, if he wanted to stay a little longer. He got dressed but did watch us. Did it like that a couple of nights.
Wife didn't and still doesn't really open up and talk about what we do but it was very obvious she liked me watching them and evidently him watching us, all good.
One night it went as usual, they finish, he's dressed watching us, we get done, she always put my button down shirt on to walk him out, they go downstairs to the door. She comes back and I'm ready for next round like usual but this time he's with her, I'm like what the hell. She looks at me with a ..is this ok...look. He gets undressed, she asks how he wants her....she's never asked that before, he says on all fours. He starts but didn't last long, gets dressed, she walks him out, she comes back and she was horny. We get done, we're laying there, she kinda confessed their goodbye kisses went long sometimes, I'm thinking duh. She said during the kiss he slid a finger into her pussy then brought it up into their mouths. She didn't say but I could tell she thought it was HOT.
We've worked up to all 3 of us comfy together, we watch each other. Wife often looks at whoever isn't doing her and just smiles. It's her kink for sure.
Watching is a huge turn on for him and me. It's exciting to see him sitting there watching us with a hard-on....weird but it's fun.
Very Nice! We have also played this way as.well and enjoy it very much...especially with 1 of her regulars. Now if it is a new guy she just met for the night he gets at her, fucks her hard, and leaves usually...then she and I play. All depends on the scenario at the moment! Enjoy the playtime that works foe you both!

It's all visual. I've never been asked to leave. He watches me and I always watch them. We participate together as one Team satisfying, trying to satisfy everyone. That is why we all play, right? No one goes home empty handed. Most are long term relationships, FWB couples and each couple has their own dynamic and needs. You must adapt to the needs of all or just stay home and jerk off. Not what I want to do LOL.

Her boyfriends have watched her peg me. Her boyfriends have watched each other with my wife. My cock has not been in my wife’s pussy for 3 years, so no they don’t watch me, however I have used a strap-on on her.

When one or more guys are undressing my partner I love to watch as she is fully naked and they are starting g to explore her body then as they undress she will come to me and start sucking my cock offering her rear to the other guy or guys in the room. I love the feeling of my partner being pushed onto my cock as she is fucked from behind. As he time a guy thrusts into her from behind I can hear her moan as my cock goes deep into her throat and when the thrusting stops with her taking my cock deep into her mouth I know he is shooting his load deep inside her

I will have to let you know on one of our next play days or nights. The wife usually starts with him yesterday I watched her suck his cock when she was done she sucked mine. But while she was sucking his that eye contact she made with me while his cock was in her mouth I almost nut.

It's all visual. I've never been asked to leave. He watches me and I always watch them. We participate together as one Team satisfying, trying to satisfy everyone. That is why we all play, right? No one goes home empty handed. Most are long term relationships, FWB couples and each couple has their own dynamic and needs. You must adapt to the needs of all or just stay home and jerk off. Not what I want to do LOL.
Very well put. All trying to satisfy so everyone has fun. We do the same , it's not about her , or me it's about all of us having a good time

When one or more guys are undressing my partner I love to watch as she is fully naked and they are starting g to explore her body then as they undress she will come to me and start sucking my cock offering her rear to the other guy or guys in the room. I love the feeling of my partner being pushed onto my cock as she is fucked from behind. As he time a guy thrusts into her from behind I can hear her moan as my cock goes deep into her throat and when the thrusting stops with her taking my cock deep into her mouth I know he is shooting his load deep inside her
Thats the way it plays out with us most of the time. She changes into lingerie, comes out ready to fuck. She eagerly drops to her knees in front of her Bull, gets him hard. He will then undress. She will suck my cock while he undresses. Then when he’s naked, she leaves me to get on the bed with him. They fuck while I usually video them and or get in position for her to suck me while he fucks her then we switch places, do DVP.
Her Bull always cums in her first so I get to eat out her creampie-pussy. Then I fuck her. He usually takes a quick shower while Im fucking her, dresses and leaves.
Sometimes after round one we will take a break, all of us together on the bed. Relaxed conversation for a while, then she starts playing with our cocks gets him hard and we go again.
Its all great fun.

Last edited:
Thats the way it plays out with us most of the time. She changes into lingerie, comes out ready to fuck. She eagerly drops to her knees in front of her Bull, gets him hard. He will then undress. She will suck my cock while he undresses. Then when he’s naked, she leaves me to get on the bed with him. They fuck while I usually video them and or get in position for her to suck me while he fucks her then we switch places, do DVP.
Her Bull always cums in her first so I get to eat out her creampie-pussy. Then I fuck her. He usually takes a quick shower while Im fucking her, dresses and leaves.
Sometimes after round one we will take a break, all of us together on the bed. Relaxed conversation for a while, then she starts playing with our cocks gets him hard and we go again.
Its all great fun.
This is typically how it would go for me and a couple I was with. We would take turns with her back and forth. We normally took turns cumming in her first since we both liked sloppy seconds. Me and her husband always enjoyed watching each other pump our loads in her.

We would take a break, slow make out sessions back and forth with her while we fingered her cummed up pussy. We would be hard again pretty quick. Second round would normally include dvp at some point and we both would cum a second time in her.

Reactions: WaltHardman