When She Decides To Go Country Dancing On Saturday Night

When your slutty little wife surprises you and tells you she's decided to go out country dancing on a Saturday night....out of nowhere. Now she's certainly going to get laid, either she's meeting a guy there or some cowboy is going to spin her around the dance floor and then she's going to suddenly be the cheating wife who's going to give him some pussy tonight. Just because she decided to go out, some guy's going to get some married pussy in the cowboy bar. Oh well, I'm going to bed. She'll probably stumble in and wake me up to clean her pussy at 2am....and I'm just not able to say no. I guess we're both wired the same way...she can't say no and neither can I. Be careful what you wish for when you decide you want your faithful wife to become a slut wife...you just might get your wish!

HW

View attachment 554014
Tempting and fuckable cow girl.😁

Reactions: Hwcouple702
When your slutty little wife surprises you and tells you she's decided to go out country dancing on a Saturday night....out of nowhere. Now she's certainly going to get laid, either she's meeting a guy there or some cowboy is going to spin her around the dance floor and then she's going to suddenly be the cheating wife who's going to give him some pussy tonight. Just because she decided to go out, some guy's going to get some married pussy in the cowboy bar. Oh well, I'm going to bed. She'll probably stumble in and wake me up to clean her pussy at 2am....and I'm just not able to say no. I guess we're both wired the same way...she can't say no and neither can I. Be careful what you wish for when you decide you want your faithful wife to become a slut wife...you just might get your wish!

HW

View attachment 554014
Fuck yeaaa..u made alot of guys horny that night

Well, I should probably tell you all a sexy lie, but, it didn't work out Saturday night. There wasn't anybody there who did it for me. I went home, went to bed and it was Sunday morning when I woke up, which means I get anal from Mr HW. I got fucked in the ass, it was fantastic and we had a vanilla Father's Day. I know, boooo

Mrs Hotwife

Here's the consolation prize for all of the compliments and comments. How I look with a creampie running out of my ass and down my pussy. I would love for Mr HW to clean this up be he's a bit odd. He loves to clean up creampies but for some reason is unable to clean his own after he cums. Such a bummer for me. I really don't understand that at all but he says it's not uncommon. Oh well, enjoy, tribute, clean it up, whatever you want because here I am, face down ass up with a creamy asshole and pussy for your enjoyment!

View attachment 554555
Looks like dinner is served! YUM!

Reactions: Samberg503

HW

View attachment 554014
Love those nights

Reactions: jimboslut

HW

View attachment 554014
Lucky You and the guy

HW

View attachment 554014
Mmmmmmmmm

What do you think?? :devilish:👢👢😈

If you only knew how many times she's let guys fuck her in that loft, wearing those boots. Her "ranch boyfriend" fucks her up there all the time. They work together a lot so they "eat lunch" up there or meet when it cools off in the evening before he goes back down the mountain, home to his wife, or to the bunkhouse. He thinks it's sexy when she leaves her boots on, so she does it. From a practical sense, she always either leaves them on or puts them back on if she has to take them off to get naked (like wearing jeans) because she doesn't like hay in her socks or on her feet!

View attachment 614505
Well Roy…………she can ride my horse anytime. Cheers

HW

View attachment 554014
Nice damn nice sexy boots and yummy ass to be holding

Well, I should probably tell you all a sexy lie, but, it didn't work out Saturday night. There wasn't anybody there who did it for me. I went home, went to bed and it was Sunday morning when I woke up, which means I get anal from Mr HW. I got fucked in the ass, it was fantastic and we had a vanilla Father's Day. I know, boooo

Mrs Hotwife

Here's the consolation prize for all of the compliments and comments. How I look with a creampie running out of my ass and down my pussy. I would love for Mr HW to clean this up be he's a bit odd. He loves to clean up creampies but for some reason is unable to clean his own after he cums. Such a bummer for me. I really don't understand that at all but he says it's not uncommon. Oh well, enjoy, tribute, clean it up, whatever you want because here I am, face down ass up with a creamy asshole and pussy for your enjoyment!

View attachment 554555
I get his post ejaculation reluctance. That’s why I’m here to bat clean-up!

HW

View attachment 554014
Wow I am in love ❤️