When she has a few more than she should

Bo Day

Male
Gold member
Reaction score
When she has had a few more than she needs to be able help with the process of getting home and not being naked with the neighbors looking for something to be a big thing about what she did. It was a good idea to have her young nephew help her with the half of a mile from her friends house to go to the house and get a little bit more of the time she needs to get sober. I called and asked him if he could help with his aunt and her half naked stumble in the open ground in the between. I told him that if he was a little bit of an little bit of a perverted nephew he was going to get a good look at the drunken and naked aunt he was going to be the only one that could be there for a while so we could have a few pictures of what he was going to be enjoying

Unfortunately I was not able to get a little bit of time away from work and was not sure if the neighbors were going to be understanding of their neighbors drinking or not having a good look as she has been seen in the past naked and they would be very interested to see if there is any possibility that she was able to get home safely. If she was very comfortable with the horny boys and her family that she would like to be seen naked by them.

I was told by her already drunken friend that she was undressing as she was coming to the road and she was going to be naked shortly. I called the nephew and asked him to send me a picture of her state of dress when he got to her. This was the first picture that came to me received_831239468286895~3.jpeg

He put the phone on speaker and I heard the drunken voice that was in the air as she was coming to see her nephew had been there for the same reason as she had been in the same place. She said that she was not sure if she was going to be able to make it to the house without having a hand with the journey. Then she told him to follow her up the trail and out of sight of the neighbors who would be upset with her naked walking

I told him to leave the phone on speaker for the next few minutes so I could get a little bit more of the day to go through the process. I heard her say that the neighbors were not able to see her and she was going to get naked for the nephew to see her and she said that he could take pictures and then enjoy the time of her outside naked in the same way that she had been in the shower and he had been looking at her. He said he had not done that but I told him to take a picture and send it to me2673-1465837402-07b2d5525138e495a3689b7466848d5e~3.jpg and he did

I could tell that the spot was a bit of a good view of what was happening with her getting naked in the middle of the day and she was very happy with her nephew watching his aunt and his excited pants show up for her to see. The only thing that has been going on is the fact that the nephew is not going to make her stop as he was taking a few pictures 2672-1465837177-719a9beeaa669c199799858a1d5ce9be~3.jpg

I could hear her asking him if he was going to be jacking off looking at her as she was bending on the tree so he could have a good look at her ass. It was very hot and very nice to have him tell her about the neighbors boys and their parents who would be able to see her and his cock if they were masturbating and not going to get to the house. He said that he would be able to jack off for the next few minutes but he was going to have to wait until after he got home. He said he would take one more picture and then they could have the same place for the next few pictures 2671-1465837090-c4aebe593f46dacf55dab3c24a1a8ba1~4.jpg

As they were heading to the house and the nephew was going through the woods with his aunt who was in a half naked way to get her back in her clothes. She said she could see he was going to get a little more than just a little hard and she grabbed the boys shorts and the nephews was very good and nice to be able to get out of there and up the stairs

When they were about to go through the door she said that he should look at her as she pulled her shirt up for her first picture of the time at the house. She was not going to make a big deal about it but she did tell him to take a picture of his aunt in the light of day and he did received_475936481100897~3.jpeg

She said that she wanted him to take his hard cock out and she was going to watch him jacking off looking at her. He said he had to go in the house to do that

Reactions: Bbbks839
She said that she wanted him to take his hard cock out and she was going to watch him jacking off looking at her. He said he had to go in the house to do that
Did she take him inside?

She pulled her pants down for her pussy to be seen and laid back in the chair. She told him to take one last picture and then he should get it to come all over her naked body as she was looking at the same time as she was coming herself

• Love
Reactions: Bbbks839
I was told by her already drunken friend that she was undressing as she was coming to the road and she was going to be naked shortly. I called the nephew and asked him to send me a picture of her state of dress when he got to her. This was the first picture that came to me View attachment 1345577
So fucking yummy hot to eat out on the spot

Reactions: Shadow892
This is a usual occurrence with my wife...she doesn't know when to stop, which has gotten her into many a sticky situation all throughout our relationship. In the past couple years has certainly been basis of her cheating with a few different guys. One mainstay of hers is her "selective memory" of being a total slut. LoL Yet it has never kept her from going right back down the path of whoredom each time. Fortunately for me and my buddy it afforded me the only chance so far I've had to double up on her during one such drunken nights.

When she has had a few more than she needs to be able help with the process of getting home and not being naked with the neighbors looking for something to be a big thing about what she did. It was a good idea to have her young nephew help her with the half of a mile from her friends house to go to the house and get a little bit more of the time she needs to get sober. I called and asked him if he could help with his aunt and her half naked stumble in the open ground in the between. I told him that if he was a little bit of an little bit of a perverted nephew he was going to get a good look at the drunken and naked aunt he was going to be the only one that could be there for a while so we could have a few pictures of what he was going to be enjoying
Have found out my wife's uncle used to spank her when stayed with them. Happened into mid/late teens. May have even done more, still trying to get her to talk more about it.

• Love
Reactions: ted roberts