When was the last time you wife/girlfriend made love to a well hung guy??

View attachment 468967

Why do you think I become very submissive and will do almost anything a well hung guy wants me too, OMG I love a big thick cock!!!
Pleasure & Trust. Its the pleasure priciple of having a big DICK in you. So you can enjoy it more when you relax and submit Happens a lot to the guys that know how to swing a big bat. I've had some really dominant Alfa females that have let go once they realize how much more pleasure is to be had by letting some one else fly the plane. (Its not about a power trip mind you.) Its about giving pleasure, that is how we get off, making you come, moan and shake. Once you fuck a woman real good and know how not to hurt her with your big cock while you do it. She will trust you and be back for more.

Reactions: werekinky2
Pleasure & Trust. Its the pleasure priciple of having a big DICK in you. So you can enjoy it more when you relax and submit Happens a lot to the guys that know how to swing a big bat. I've had some really dominant Alfa females that have let go once they realize how much more pleasure is to be had by letting some one else fly the plane. (Its not about a power trip mind you.) Its about giving pleasure, that is how we get off, making you come, moan and shake. Once you fuck a woman real good and know how not to hurt her with your big cock while you do it. She will trust you and be back for more.
not sure about other women but I would be back, that's for sure

Last edited:
Reactions: Doc Watson
For us it was just about a month ago with what has become our "regular" bull. He will be coming to spend the night at our house this friday evening/night.

Reactions: dfwstar