When your wife masturbates, who do you think she's thinking about???

Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone / s cock ?

• Love
Reactions: Cathy
Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone /
I think it will be randome dick they like with wild imagination(watever helps get good orgasm).

In one of my stories I told that my wife got her pussy eaten by a Hispanic maintenance guy at the school she used to teach at. She later told me that while we were engaged she would masturbate thinking about how hard he made her cum with his tongue

Well I have always wondered myself about that Cathy - I’ve asked a few different ways but never had as much as a clue - do you think it’s more likely to be co workers ( one has fucked her before I met her ) or someone / anyone else ? I don’t think she is social with any other guys - one phones her now and then but nothing untoward is ever mentioned although occasionally she laughs quite dirty in reply - I’ve mentioned various names of them when she’s in the zone - her body responds big time but she denies all desire to be shared - what would you say is going on in her head - she just turned on or thinking of someone / s cock ?
My bet is it's not you anyway,lol

• Haha
Reactions: slappin8silly57
Try asking her first

Is he well hung
Well I have tried a few avenues but she just usually says - wouldn’t you like to know or I’ll maybe tell you one day - that was the reply I got last time I did what you suggested , and other night she was fucking her self with the vibrator and I said think of the biggest cock you have taken or who has given you your best fucking , she really worked it in her hole and I asked who she was thinking of - again same vague reply - I replied by saying that I loved she was a slut in her past and once a slut always a slut and I bet she is still a slut today - again she just moaned with a sort of rolling orgasm and said yes I always have been , and o I can’t tell you that - always vague suggestions and replies - so nothing is ever conclusive ?

Before we were together my wife had sex with a very muscular athlete. His dick wasn’t as big as mine (she says, see my profile pic) but he had a “body to die for”. I imagine he crops up sometimes in her thoughts.

I can always tell when its a friend she wants she cums so hard and quickly and seems like she cums over and over.

Reactions: EgyBull