Whenever you cheated on your partner why is the sex always more erotic and far better????

I you want to see him fuck her and find out if she really did fuck him, when you and her are next intermit together tell her you would love to see her you love her, but ever since you told me your friend has a big thick cock you have been fantasizing about sexy she would look and how much better she would cum with his big cock pleasuring her

Reactions: Shewntsto
I you want to see him fuck her and find out if she really did fuck him, when you and her are next intermit together tell her you would love to see her you love her, but ever since you told me your friend has a big thick cock you have been fantasizing about sexy she would look and how much better she would cum with his big cock pleasuring her
Then what will happn.... and how i will get chance to fuck his wife ???

Let her fuck him first while your there (threesome maybe) while he is fucking her tell her how much you love her and how sexy she looks. Ask if there is anything you can do to make her night even better for her, most likely she will say no everything is perfect now. Tell her(not him) that next time she can take him in the next room if he brings his wife for you to fuck, She will want his big cock again and again so she will talk him into bringing her for you.

Reactions: btweets
T
Let her fuck him first while your there (threesome maybe) while he is fucking her tell her how much you love her and how sexy she looks. Ask if there is anything you can do to make her night even better for her, most likely she will say no everything is perfect now. Tell her(not him) that next time she can take him in the next room if he brings his wife for you to fuck, She will want his big cock again and again so she will talk him into bringing her for you.
ya this is nice trick . But i m sure that he dont have that much guts to convience his wife. And i m there only for a month. So how to do it. If he wont bring her . And if i allow her to do sex infornt of me then he will think i m fine with it so next time in my absence they will do it. And i will not get any knowledge

They will fuck anyway while you are away we both know that
Exactly dear. Any how i m in loss from both side. U know while that discussion i asked my wife for swapping but she said she cant allow swap she will not see me with any women. But she will do 3some ie me she and anyother men.