where are the woman of this site?

There are very few of us, but then that is inevitable because there are very few of us in the real world. Most women I have spoken to fall into 3 categorie.

1. Something they enjoy, but are not constantly looking for new people or talking about it on the internet.
2. Something they occasionally do because they like to make their husbands happy.
3. Reluctant participants that have been persuaded by their husbands.

We are not like men that quite frankly would have a different women every night of the week given the chance, and their imagination goes into overdrive. I am one of the more adventurous on the scale as I get a thrill out of seducing married men, but I’m not looking for new men every day or on forums like this all the time. When the mood takes me I might drop in to contribute and see what people are up to, but that is about it.

There are very few of us, but then that is inevitable because there are very few of us in the real world. Most women I have spoken to fall into 3 categorie.

1. Something they enjoy, but are not constantly looking for new people or talking about it on the internet.
2. Something they occasionally do because they like to make their husbands happy.

We are not like men that quite frankly would have a different women every night of the week given the chance, and their imagination goes into overdrive. I am one of the more adventurous on the scale as I get a thrill out of seducing married men, but I’m not looking for new men every day or on forums like this all the time. When the mood takes me I might drop in to contribute and see what people are up to, but that is about it.
I think that pretty much sums it up perfectly! Can I ask why it is you enjoy seducing married men especially?

Yep. Like a friend of mine use to say, "Men are like dogs....they always want something strange."
This site seems to be primarily a fuck fantasy site for single horny guys or lonely gay dudes sending you unsolicited dick pics.