Where To Find A Guy For Wife

CaliHusband

May 5, 2020
When we first started this adventure a couple years ago, a few people suggested that we join SLS to find people local to us. Using SLS, the first guy we met immediately fell for my wife and wanted to date her on the side. The next guy we met was okay, maybe a little off, we didn't get to know him very well.....then about about a month later he somehow managed to stalk my wife on social media, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her, had to see her again, etc. After that, one couple we met seemed okay at first, then we discovered that the husband was very....misogynistic? Another couple that we met on SLS split up shortly after we met them....then about a month later the husband messaged us wanting to meet....then his wife found out, lost her mind and started calling us at 2:00am....

So I would be curious about hearing how other ladies have found their guys. People had cautioned about finding anyone that wasn't "in the lifestyle"....but honestly, so far just about everyone we've met online seem to be either overly-seasoned vultures, or lonely people with a screw loose. Thoughts?

Damm... that ruins the fun in all of it... everyone is supposed to know that its just about pleasure, fun and excitement.. yes there can be emotional sex involved... but thats it.. emotional sex.. we are out here.. just need to keep looking or find that one that is like us.

When we first started this adventure a couple years ago, a few people suggested that we join SLS to find people local to us. Using SLS, the first guy we met immediately fell for my wife and wanted to date her on the side. The next guy we met was okay, maybe a little off, we didn't get to know him very well.....then about about a month later he somehow managed to stalk my wife on social media, saying he couldn't stop thinking about her, had to see her again, etc. After that, one couple we met seemed okay at first, then we discovered that the husband was very....misogynistic? Another couple that we met on SLS split up shortly after we met them....then about a month later the husband messaged us wanting to meet....then his wife found out, lost her mind and started calling us at 2:00am....

So I would be curious about hearing how other ladies have found their guys. People had cautioned about finding anyone that wasn't "in the lifestyle"....but honestly, so far just about everyone we've met online seem to be either overly-seasoned vultures, or lonely people with a screw loose. Thoughts?
I was so lucky to have found my first lover on CL but it was challenging to say the least but after it was all said and done we got a winner. He's still my lover and living with us for 5 weeks or so during the pandemic.
My second lover we met in Hilton Head on vacation as it turns out only lives two hours from us at home. Again still my lover 3 years later
My third lover and it's only a sometimes thing I met at my gym......................

I was so lucky to have found my first lover on CL but it was challenging to say the least but after it was all said and done we got a winner. He's still my lover and living with us for 5 weeks or so during the pandemic.
My second lover we met in Hilton Head on vacation as it turns out only lives two hours from us at home. Again still my lover 3 years later
My third lover and it's only a sometimes thing I met at my gym......................
Where yall located??? Lol need a fourth?? 😉😉

Thanks for the response. Wife started as a total newbie, had never dated or done anything before outside of marriage. The first guy she met one night at a bar and grill, had a little light play with....looking back, he seemed like the most solid out of everyone. I only referenced the people that we actually met above....sifting through all of the fakes, weirdos, and dishonest people is getting really tiresome. That's why I was thinking that perhaps looking for people "in the lifestyle" might be more trouble than it's worth?

Right now we're simply looking for a guy that's local to us, that's tall, around our age, reasonably handsome, that we could get to know well enough and develop enough trust over time to play together, leading to perhaps letting her play on her own for the first time. Not as simple as it sounds.

Sorry to hear you have had porblems finding "the one". We have had good luck, some better then others. The problem we seem to have is it is really good for a few months, sometimes longer then dwindles to nothing once they have had it for a while. we would like to find the one for the long term.

Sorry to hear you have had porblems finding "the one". We have had good luck, some better then others. The problem we seem to have is it is really good for a few months, sometimes longer then dwindles to nothing once they have had it for a while. we would like to find the one for the long term.

Where did you have your good luck at?

Reactions: sterling
To set the stage - we don't date, I say we because this is a 'joint' venture, we are both involved, mentally & physically.
For us it's about sex and only sex, most of her encounters are one-offs.
1st guy we found on Double list
After that it was CL & AFF with very limited success
Then we hit 2 home runs:
  • On a search and seize mission at a local 'meat market' we hooked up with a bartender who feeds her guys in exchange for his access to her whenever he wants
  • Turns out one those hookups is now a regular who she puts the bite on.
'The bite' = next time you bring someone
Yes she then puts the bite on them if they want a repeat
It's like a snowball rolling down the hill, her 'stable' is always getting larger
In addition her bestie is a hotwife and has Friday nights parties in which she occasionally partakes.
And she trawls the local college next door

Last edited:
Finding decent guys who just want some pussy is more difficult than one might think. We think that it is important that guys who get to fuck Kate understand that they are just filling a role in OUR sexual relationship.

My wife has had sex with a lot of men at a couple of local on-premise swing clubs where we are members. Those are typically one-time fucks and many of those guys are actually married but attend the clubs as a single. Kate has taken a couple of guys who have fucked her at a swing club as boyfriends...usually guys with big dicks LOL.

I realize that this might trouble some folks, and if it does keep it to yourself, but we have had great luck with Kate having sex with married men we know in our everyday life. These are most often happily married guys who just like fucking someone other than their own wife once in a while. Several husbands of couples we know socially have each fucked Kate many times over a period of years. We have never had a problem. In every case, our personal relationship with each of those guys has become stronger. They appreciate getting to enjoy my wife's pussy.

Even when Kate goes out alone, or when she is interested in a guy she meets during the normal course of her day, she tends to favor married men. She has had problems with single/divorced guys becoming emotionally attached. Married guys just want to fuck her which if fine with Kate. That's why she sees other men. She just wants to have sex with them. Married guys, who believe that there is almost no chance that it will be discovered that they are fucking Kate, are very happy with the situation.

Kate has had 'boyfriends' introduce her to friends of theirs. One good friend of ours wanted his wife to be like Kate but she was not interested. He knew that Kate would sometimes have sex with one of his friends. Over a period of a few years, he brought a different friend of his five or six different times to fuck Kate while he and I watched.

We are friends with some other local hotwife couples. All of our wives fuck other guys. When we have parties we ask each of the wives to invite one or two of their boyfriends. Guys who fuck our wives can't believe that our wives will introduce them to other hotwives.

Its really hit or miss. Each experience has potential to be what your looking for but emotions can altar that. I personally have no emotional attachments but I have met others that do the calling at all hours and stalking afterwards. There are a lot of sites that you can use depending on your area some are better than others so if you want to find a good fit you may come upon the weirdos as well. I would recommend bringing someone from out of state or visiting a bull somewhere else. I know that may not be a financial viability for a regular thing but there are some bulls out there that travel frequently and may be in your area once or twice a month or willing to fly her to them for a weekend a month. Good luck with your search.

Finding decent guys who just want some pussy is more difficult than one might think. We think that it is important that guys who get to fuck Kate understand that they are just filling a role in OUR sexual relationship.

My wife has had sex with a lot of men at a couple of local on-premise swing clubs where we are members. Those are typically one-time fucks and many of those guys are actually married but attend the clubs as a single. Kate has taken a couple of guys who have fucked her at a swing club as boyfriends...usually guys with big dicks LOL.

I realize that this might trouble some folks, and if it does keep it to yourself, but we have had great luck with Kate having sex with married men we know in our everyday life. These are most often happily married guys who just like fucking someone other than their own wife once in a while. Several husbands of couples we know socially have each fucked Kate many times over a period of years. We have never had a problem. In every case, our personal relationship with each of those guys has become stronger. They appreciate getting to enjoy my wife's pussy.

Even when Kate goes out alone, or when she is interested in a guy she meets during the normal course of her day, she tends to favor married men. She has had problems with single/divorced guys becoming emotionally attached. Married guys just want to fuck her which if fine with Kate. That's why she sees other men. She just wants to have sex with them. Married guys, who believe that there is almost no chance that it will be discovered that they are fucking Kate, are very happy with the situation.

Kate has had 'boyfriends' introduce her to friends of theirs. One good friend of ours wanted his wife to be like Kate but she was not interested. He knew that Kate would sometimes have sex with one of his friends. Over a period of a few years, he brought a different friend of his five or six different times to fuck Kate while he and I watched.

We are friends with some other local hotwife couples. All of our wives fuck other guys. When we have parties we ask each of the wives to invite one or two of their boyfriends. Guys who fuck our wives can't believe that our wives will introduce them to other hotwives.

A few good suggestions. Swing clubs were an obvious choice....when we started this adventure two years ago, my wife Lynn had met her first husband when she was 14, then when they split she met me, so she had zero experience with dating, or meeting anyone. So....meeting a guy at a swing club that had a ton of experience would be very intimidating for her. Add to that the fact that my wife is very submissive, and isn't very good at telling anyone no....might not be the best situation for her. And it didn't help that the very first couple we talked to on SLS invited us to a nearby swing club....and then they ended up being extremely dishonest.

After our experiences with the single guys, we definitely discussed finding a guy that was married and secure. The biggest obstacle there that we ran into was that married men are not usually available on weekend evenings when we are, and obviously not able to host. Maybe that needs to be revisited.

Its really hit or miss. Each experience has potential to be what your looking for but emotions can altar that. I personally have no emotional attachments but I have met others that do the calling at all hours and stalking afterwards. There are a lot of sites that you can use depending on your area some are better than others so if you want to find a good fit you may come upon the weirdos as well. I would recommend bringing someone from out of state or visiting a bull somewhere else. I know that may not be a financial viability for a regular thing but there are some bulls out there that travel frequently and may be in your area once or twice a month or willing to fly her to them for a weekend a month. Good luck with your search.

Thanks for the input....there are a lot of sites here in Nor Cal, but sifting through all the static has been extremely challenging, the weirdo ratio has been extremely high. We've discussed finding a guy out of the area....we have traveled out of the area to meet a few couples. The problem there is that we decided that we need to take the time to get to know someone well enough and build enough trust, rather than meet a guy at the hotel bar and head up to the room two hours later. That....and it would also be good to have someone local, that she could go visit when the mood strikes. She doesn't drive particularly well, so would need to be somewhat close by.

Thanks for the input....there are a lot of sites here in Nor Cal, but sifting through all the static has been extremely challenging, the weirdo ratio has been extremely high. We've discussed finding a guy out of the area....we have traveled out of the area to meet a few couples. The problem there is that we decided that we need to take the time to get to know someone well enough and build enough trust, rather than meet a guy at the hotel bar and head up to the room two hours later. That....and it would also be good to have someone local, that she could go visit when the mood strikes. She doesn't drive particularly well, so would need to be somewhat close by.
Thats where finding a good bull is key. A great bull will travel just to hang out with you and ensure you all are compatible with no expectation of anything happening on the initial meet unless initiated by her. It is a difficult thing to find but not impossible. You could get lucky but more than likely you will meet a few disappointments prior to finding the perfect fit for you. Dont let the weirdos divert you from your ultimate goal as when the right fit comes along your experience can be euphoric.

Reactions: Lusty cole
Thats where finding a good bull is key. A great bull will travel just to hang out with you and ensure you all are compatible with no expectation of anything happening on the initial meet unless initiated by her. It is a difficult thing to find but not impossible. You could get lucky but more than likely you will meet a few disappointments prior to finding the perfect fit for you. Dont let the weirdos divert you from your ultimate goal as when the right fit comes along your experience can be euphoric.
After all these disappointing posts regarding finding the right guy I realize how lucky I was !
As I wake up and see David next to me I"m a really happy camper !!

Reactions: Juandrich