Where to start?

Milflover

Male
Dec 25, 2021
Ipswich
We have always talked about swingers clubs and threesomes but since lock down we don't go out so much anymore making it hard to pull.
How do I get the Wife to want it again?
Being in the east of England seems to meana lack of "adult clubs" etc

We got back into it by me getting dressed up, going to the nearest "upper class" pub that was out of our direct area, and me sitting at the bar in very short skirt .My husband would be watching from a distance ,and i'd keep checking my phone and dramatically tutting and sighing.
After an hour believe me men were checking me out and chatting. It gave me a confidence boost and made me feel good.
After a few drinks with a few guys my husband came in and before one guy ran off , we said "no its ok don,t go , sit with us" he did... he got the gest and POW like falling off a log we all went to the guys place later after a few drinks and fucked.

In fact we are going to do that more often now...lots cheaper than swinging clubs and i get to feel like a goddess again :)

"BUT DON'T DO IT ON YOUR DOORSTEP"PUB.jpg

We got back into it by me getting dressed up, going to the nearest "upper class" pub that was out of our direct area, and me sitting at the bar in very short skirt .My husband would be watching from a distance ,and i'd keep checking my phone and dramatically tutting and sighing.
After an hour believe me men were checking me out and chatting. It gave me a confidence boost and made me feel good.
After a few drinks with a few guys my husband came in and before one guy ran off , we said "no its ok don,t go , sit with us" he did... he got the gest and POW like falling off a log we all went to the guys place later after a few drinks and fucked.

In fact we are going to do that more often now...lots cheaper than swinging clubs and i get to feel like a goddess again :)

"BUT DON'T DO IT ON YOUR DOORSTEP"View attachment 703489
Thanks, sound like you’ve got it nailed. And thanks for the pic, sexy and class

Reactions: Polariodcouple