Where's the line between cuckold - hotwife - wife sharing - swinging ?

Loridan

Couple
May 10, 2022
I know what cuckold is...zillions of posts on here.
Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. It's a huge turn on for all 3 of us.
No humiliation at all, wife dosent controll any aspect. Our friend is a regular guy, not a bull.
We're not swingers, we only do this with him. None of our friends know.
Hotwife...is that where a couple finds a guy, wife has sex with him while hubby watches?
I'd guess it's wife sharing for us.

If you are into cuckold is it full time? Wife only has sex with black bull(s)?
Is it just some "extra" part time fun you add to your sex life?
Do you have regulars you see? More than one?
Do you do this with other couples?

Last edited:
I suppose this isn't really the best site for us to be on. Bob and I are definitely swingers. Have been for over 20 years. We enjoy threesomes, fourrsomes and larger groups. About five years ago we added separate dating. I rarely call myself a hotwife but I guess that's the best term. Does that make Bob a hot husband? He dates other ladies too. Cuckold? Not at all. I'm deprived of black bulls just because the opportunity hasn't been there (hint, hint). "Extra" part time fun? Yes, that's true for us. Regulars? Yes, many. Other couples? Again, yes, many.

The label are hard to define here, for sure. I figure I'm cuckold as my wife has sex with others, strictly speaking. This is just a 'fun hobby' for us. We enjoy mfmf mfm mmf or just mf. I've been known to sit back and watch her having sex. What we don't do is role play, humiliation, bondage, bdsm, cross dressing, cock cage, denial. Those 'kinks' don't appeal to either of us, nothing wrong with them. To kinda use the words of Tom Waits, "I might watch and jack my dick, but I don't tie myself up or nothing". We do enjoy what some label cuckold - I'll insert his cock for him if it pops out, lick her clit while she rides a cock. We have shared sucking cock together. It's all good. What has worked for us is LS resorts. We've met couples, singles there, and met up at other locations with them too. At present, we're attempting to use a couple different web sites to find potential play partners. There seems to be some controversy here over the definition of the word "cuckold", so, we just take the dictionary label, and everything else is just personal kinky fun, you know - just normal wholesome fun!

The label are hard to define here, for sure. I figure I'm cuckold as my wife has sex with others, strictly speaking. This is just a 'fun hobby' for us. We enjoy mfmf mfm mmf or just mf. I've been known to sit back and watch her having sex. What we don't do is role play, humiliation, bondage, bdsm, cross dressing, cock cage, denial. Those 'kinks' don't appeal to either of us, nothing wrong with them. To kinda use the words of Tom Waits, "I might watch and jack my dick, but I don't tie myself up or nothing". We do enjoy what some label cuckold - I'll insert his cock for him if it pops out, lick her clit while she rides a cock. We have shared sucking cock together. It's all good. What has worked for us is LS resorts. We've met couples, singles there, and met up at other locations with them too. At present, we're attempting to use a couple different web sites to find potential play partners. There seems to be some controversy here over the definition of the word "cuckold", so, we just take the dictionary label, and everything else is just personal kinky fun, you know - just normal wholesome fun!
You guys sound like us...."normal" but enjoy a little sex fun.

Wife and I enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know. It's a huge turn on for all 3 of us.
No humiliation at all, wife dosent controll any aspect. Our friend is a regular guy, not a bull.
Hotwife...is that where a couple finds a guy, wife has sex with him while hubby watches?

I think there ate no labels to be used for thr kind of fun we have. Myself and my wife ...

We are swingers, we goto swingers clubs. We meet couples and singles. We meet couples and singles in bars and take them to hotel or back to ours or theirs and we party. U know when u know when meeting an unknown to you couple in a bar. They are more forward and friendly and the women are more touchy, all smiles etc... we meet single guys too, almost any single guy would want to fuck my wife

I do not see myself as cuckold. Neither am I dom. My wife just plays along and leaves it up to me to arrange anything. I know what type of guy she goes for. Normally tall dark hair and eyes and handsome, like me haha.

We met a guy acouple of years ago 2 times within a short space of time. I suggested he should be our regular. She had sniffed a load of coke which he gave her. He was somewhere high up the chain of coke importers ... he had a flash apartment overlooking the ocean. She liked walking around in a thong on the top deck when he had friends over and sucking coke off their cocks. They sniffed it off her ass and back and tits too, she loved this.

Anyway I suggested she go there without me. I said I'd follow in a couple of hours. She stayed there for about 45 mins to an hour then she called me panicking. But that's another story. So seeing guys on her own she won't again.

But we decided that wasn't for us anyway. I love to watch and join in when I want to. I live watching her suck a strangers cock and fuck him.

That's my love for whatever label u care to put on this. As I said earlier we fall into all the categories.

Except cuckold. I am nobody's bitch. I don't clean up or get ridiculed either that's just sad and pathetic imho

I think there ate no labels to be used for thr kind of fun we have. Myself and my wife ...

We are swingers, we goto swingers clubs. We meet couples and singles. We meet couples and singles in bars and take them to hotel or back to ours or theirs and we party. U know when u know when meeting an unknown to you couple in a bar. They are more forward and friendly and the women are more touchy, all smiles etc... we meet single guys too, almost any single guy would want to fuck my wife

I do not see myself as cuckold. Neither am I dom. My wife just plays along and leaves it up to me to arrange anything. I know what type of guy she goes for. Normally tall dark hair and eyes and handsome, like me haha.

We met a guy acouple of years ago 2 times within a short space of time. I suggested he should be our regular. She had sniffed a load of coke which he gave her. He was somewhere high up the chain of coke importers ... he had a flash apartment overlooking the ocean. She liked walking around in a thong on the top deck when he had friends over and sucking coke off their cocks. They sniffed it off her ass and back and tits too, she loved this.

Anyway I suggested she go there without me. I said I'd follow in a couple of hours. She stayed there for about 45 mins to an hour then she called me panicking. But that's another story. So seeing guys on her own she won't again.

But we decided that wasn't for us anyway. I love to watch and join in when I want to. I live watching her suck a strangers cock and fuck him.

That's my love for whatever label u care to put on this. As I said earlier we fall into all the categories.

Except cuckold. I am nobody's bitch. I don't clean up or get ridiculed either that's just sad and pathetic imho
Women date guys and go home with guys they barely know all the time! It's routine. What's absurd is the idea that a husband lets a wife visit some sort of "high level coke importer", by herself, leaving her there for any length of time and then uses some adverse experience from that meeting as a reason not to date normal guys. Who the fuck would get involved with guys like that and who would allow their wife to go to such a place, especially alone? And if the husband would have been present would this type of guy have been intimidated at all by him? Of course not. It would have added zero to the safety of that situation.

Sorry, but I date all sorts of guys and I play with them alone most of the time. I just don't date guys like that. It's logically fallacious to judge wives who play alone using common sense and a high level of screening because others didn't do so. Like I've said often, a married woman dating guys is no more dangerous than a single woman dating guys. Use the same caution you would have used when you were single.....unless of course you were dating drug dealers when you were single. In that circumstance, don't do it.

Swinging is generally considered couple MF playing with other MF couples.
We started as a Swinging couple playing with couples, sex clubs, swinger resorts, cruises very social party atmosphere.
Progressed to Hotwife -Stag-Vixen
I enjoy watching her fuck other men more than fucking other women. She enjoyed MFM with me and Bulls and is jealous of me fucking other women.
I now consider myself a Cuckold more than a Stag. I enjoy some type of sexual denial, humiliation, chastity, caging.
She will go and play without me. Leaving me at home to let my mind go wild with Cuck angst.
Best is when a Bull stays in our home and they fuck and sleep together while I just listen outside the bedroom.

Last edited:
Neither my wife nor I consider ourselves to be in a cuckold lifestyle, although we certainly recognize that others would label it that way. We simply have our own special part-time fun on occasion. It works for us because we both enjoy it. At no time is there an element of humiliation or a loss of respect in our relationship. We communicate honestly and openly with each other, since that is what a strong marriage is about.

Enjoy your lives together and do not give any credence to the judgement of others whose opinions do not matter.

We tend to not get bogged down in labels.
Hotwife.yes
swingers. yes
stag and vixen.yes
cuckold..kind of roleplay at it
dogging .yes

I just love sex and my husband loves watching me, and joining in he also fucks other women i join in also.

The lifestyle is great and should be enjoyed while still fit enough :)
:devilish:
"While still fit enough" 100% ...none of us are getting any younger!

Sorry to burst your bubble, you ARE a cuckold. A cuckold is a man whose wife wife has sex with other! That's the definition.

Swinging is generally considered couple MF playing with other MF couples.
We started as a Swinging couple.
Progressed to Hotwife -Stag-Vixen
When we realized I enjoyed watching her fuck other men more than I enjoyed fucking other women and she was jealous of me fucking other women and didn’t enjoy watching me cum in other women.
Cuckolds typically are into some type of sexual denial, humiliation, chastity, caging.
Id love for my Hotwife to cage me but thats a big commitment to be a key holder and she just doesn’t care enough about me to devote the time and energy.
Just my opinion from observing and participating in non monogamy for 23 years.
False. That may be your definiton. BUT the definiton of a cuckold is "A cuckold is a man whose wife wife has sex with other!

Reactions: mirella.hango
Sorry to burst your bubble, you ARE a cuckold. A cuckold is a man whose wife wife has sex with other! That's the definition.
No. We are stag and vixen. I'm domme towards my wife when we swing. I tell her what I want her to do and she does it. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't there. I pick thr guys for her. I tell her waht to wear. When to get undressed, when to suck his cock to start. Pretty sure that doesn't make me a cuck. I am NOT submissive little bitch. But you wouldn't know because you're not there.