Which Dildo to Give Her??

Which Dildo To Give The Wife?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

funcpl4u

Jul 14, 2021
Hey everyone, I recently gave my wife her first realistic dildo and she loves it! It has spiced up our sessions and really pleases the wife multiple times…

I picked up two more dildos for her to try. I wasn’t sure about the size so I orders two different ones.

I just want to give her one to start since I picked up a black cock to try this time.

her current dildo is about 6.5” and 1.5” diameter and she lives the feel and takes it all the way quite easily.

These two new ones are the King Cock brand. One is 7” and tapers up to 1.6” but seems more narrow than her first but has a nice curve with a small head. The other is larger at 8” and 1.9” thick. It almost seems that one is too small and the other might be too big.

Ladies what is your suggestion? Guys what would you pick for your wife?

Thanks!

Attachments

• F29F6E9A-B35E-4680-8E92-299BC661064A.jpeg
    F29F6E9A-B35E-4680-8E92-299BC661064A.jpeg
    579.2 KB · Views: 198
Hey everyone, I recently gave my wife her first realistic dildo and she loves it! It has spiced up our sessions and really pleases the wife multiple times…

I picked up two more dildos for her to try. I wasn’t sure about the size so I orders two different ones.

I just want to give her one to start since I picked up a black cock to try this time.

her current dildo is about 6.5” and 1.5” diameter and she lives the feel and takes it all the way quite easily.

These two new ones are the King Cock brand. One is 7” and tapers up to 1.6” but seems more narrow than her first but has a nice curve with a small head. The other is larger at 8” and 1.9” thick. It almost seems that one is too small and the other might be too big.

Thanks!
Check out Mr. Hankey's Toys. They are superior products and have so many options. Beware though because they like to run big, so check out the actual dimensions before ordering. Just ordered the Nick Capra Original. Can't wait to strap it on and give my wife a good fucking.

Reactions: funcpl4u

Thanks!
Like the one on the left a little more girth

Quick update…. She was quite turned on with her new king cock black dildo. I could tell it excited her as she sucked on it and asked for it a 2nd time. But after riding it quite hard she did complain it was a bit to hard and stiff. She likes a little softer and it seems larger as well. She did like the curve!

As you can see it did the job for her…..

F4FD4473-E8A9-4656-92E3-C18ABAC36439.jpeg

AFFCF288-60D5-4AB5-9FA3-435B3E43C83B.jpeg

Here is her new best friend. she is fascinated with it because it is so realistic. I was quite surprised how easy she took it as she is a beginner with dildos and it is quite long and thick… But I know she has been with a lot of men before we married so.…

2AA9CA7E-E930-40B6-A36D-4A96C92DB3C5.jpeg

9E7D8290-4CF7-4E59-92C1-EEC222172759.jpeg