White wife unhappy in marriage

BlackBatmanBBC

Male
Verified
Aug 14, 2021
A few nights ago I was out and about and ended up striking up a conversation with an older White woman about life. I guess she felt she could trust me because she randomly started telling me about her sexless marriage, saying that her husband just wasn't doing it for her anymore. I asked for more detail, and she explained that he was just too vanilla and only liked one position (you can probably guess what it is) but that he also didn't want to try anything new in the bedroom. They had been together 21 years and while she said she loves him, she just didn't see their sex life getting any better and really wanted something more from it. That's when I revealed to her that I was a bull in the lifestyle and that I've heard stories like hers on more than one occasion, to which she put on a huge smile and asked if I was currently with a couple to which I replied "No." She gave me her number and said she would seek permission from her husband to get involved with another man since he wasn't that interested in sex anymore.

Today, we talked and she said that he was down to meet and discuss it more, so tomorrow night we'll be having that talk. She is a smoke show of a woman and this just might be my next hotwife if everything goes smoothly.

UPDATE: Last night was my first night with the wife, and the husband stayed to watch just to see what this was about. He gave me the okay to have my way, meaning we could kiss, touch, the whole nine and it wouldn't be a problem. It was definitely a fun time especially when I found out the woman had her nipples pierced AND was really good at oral, and we even did anal which was amazing because I exploded in her ass. Such a tight hole to fuck but completely worth it, and she asked me to come back later this upcoming week for more.

There are a lot of wives in this same boat, they are deeply in love with their spouses but yearn for something different and new in their sexual life. My wife loves being a hotwife and trying new things with different men.
Same as we also perform. But has made a new better way of sex life between us after we invited new men into our bed room

UPDATE: Last night was my first night with the wife, and the husband stayed to watch just to see what this was about. He gave me the okay to have my way, meaning we could kiss, touch, the whole nine and it wouldn't be a problem. It was definitely a fun time especially when I found out the woman had her nipples pierced AND was really good at oral, and we even did anal which was amazing because I exploded in her ass. Such a tight hole to fuck but completely worth it, and she asked me to come back later this upcoming week for more.
I wonder did hubby enjoy watching you servicing her?

yes thats what my gf said when we first started talking about her being with other men
Women know what they need. It's instinctive, built into them by nature. Some will demy it but deep down they feel not just the need to be fucked but to be fucked hard and used hard. A boyfriend or husband might be sweet, romantic, cuddly, etc, but then they need another man for the hard use.

Women know what they need. It's instinctive, built into them by nature. Some will demy it but deep down they feel not just the need to be fucked but to be fucked hard and used hard. A boyfriend or husband might be sweet, romantic, cuddly, etc, but then they need another man for the hard use.
Totally. She once said she loves the sex with her bull . But it lacks intimacy. Baby, intimacy is best left between us.

Reactions: hotwifelexi

This is exactly right. I love my sweet husband with all my heart and could not ever imagine my life without him or my boyfriend. BUT, I also frequently need a man who will just fuck me like a slut and take what he wants. There is no love, no dating, just raw, uninhibited sex that ends when we cum. I fuck other men but I make love to my husband and my boyfriend. Both are wonderful. But, a lady needs both.

BUT, I also frequently need a man who will just fuck me like a slut and take what he wants. There is no love, no dating, just raw, uninhibited sex that ends when we cum.
So well said! All us bulls (whatever race) know that is just what a woman needs, even if many of them are reluctant to admit it. I admire women who are upfront enough to acknowledge their need for just plain hard fucking.

So well said! All us bulls (whatever race) know that is just what a woman needs, even if many of them are reluctant to admit it. I admire women who are upfront enough to acknowledge their need for just plain hard fucking.
thats exct what my gf said when we started talking about sharring her, she just wanted a guy to fuck her hard, luckly i got to whitness that a few times so far

A few nights ago I was out and about and ended up striking up a conversation with an older White woman about life. I guess she felt she could trust me because she randomly started telling me about her sexless marriage, saying that her husband just wasn't doing it for her anymore. I asked for more detail, and she explained that he was just too vanilla and only liked one position (you can probably guess what it is) but that he also didn't want to try anything new in the bedroom. They had been together 21 years and while she said she loves him, she just didn't see their sex life getting any better and really wanted something more from it. That's when I revealed to her that I was a bull in the lifestyle and that I've heard stories like hers on more than one occasion, to which she put on a huge smile and asked if I was currently with a couple to which I replied "No." She gave me her number and said she would seek permission from her husband to get involved with another man since he wasn't that interested in sex anymore.

Today, we talked and she said that he was down to meet and discuss it more, so tomorrow night we'll be having that talk. She is a smoke show of a woman and this just might be my next hotwife if everything goes smoothly.
I understand her the same thing happened now I want a life with good sex and noguilt

Reactions: artman6060