Who enjoys the excitement of watching your wife kissing another man & the strong feeling of jealously while jacking off?

I don't feel at all jealous watching my wife kissing another man - just turned on. I got over that a long time ago with my first wife.
It's particularly exciting if it's in a pub or hotel bar with a stranger as I know at that point that it's gone beyond flirting and that she's definitely interested and will most likely let him fuck her.

We still fuck, but to see another man's cock slide into MY wife's pussy is explosive. The sight and sound is overwhelming. Kissing her, loving her breasts, possessing her body then seeing her legs wrap around him, pulling him in, a wanton smile on her face----knowing his life will flow into her, and they will be as one for this moment. Would like her to have a new cock in her every time.

Attachments

• B legs.jpg
    B legs.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 422
Nothing like watching the wife wanting another cock :) So fucking exciting to watch or help!
We still fuck, but to see another man's cock slide into MY wife's pussy is explosive. The sight and sound is overwhelming. Kissing her, loving her breasts, possessing her body then seeing her legs wrap around him, pulling him in, a wanton smile on her face----knowing his life will flow into her, and they will be as one for this moment. Would like her to have a new cock in her every time.

I am right there with you. Seeing her getting penetrated, her eyes rolling in the back of her head, moaning, knowing his cock is pounding her limits. And then watching him explode on her face…

GF took her 1st BBC a few years back. He was big, like 9+ & very thick. And loved to kiss.
Among other ways, he had her in her stomach with a pillow under her midsection.

I held her hands and looked into her face as he fucked, no, plowed her from behind. She was right at the agony/ecstasy line. " He's SOO Big, SOO deep, he's SOO thick!". But it was the lustful look on her face that was fantastic to me.

I Asked her several times if she wanted him to stop and each time she groaned "Oh God, NO, absolutely not, I want to feel him drain his big balls in me!"

And after a marathon fucking, like 40 minutes, he did just that filling her pussy like a fire hose.
30 minutes later she was sucking him hard again. He came on & in her 4 times in 3 hours that day.

But it was the incredibly passionate way she kissed him, as non-stop as possible, so deep & soulful. She told me later that she'd cum several times as they kissed like that, whether he was fucking her or not. Absolutely hot & sexually amazing.

GF took her 1st BBC a few years back. He was big, like 9+ & very thick. And loved to kiss.
Among other ways, he had her in her stomach with a pillow under her midsection.

I held her hands and looked into her face as he fucked, no, plowed her from behind. She was right at the agony/ecstasy line. " He's SOO Big, SOO deep, he's SOO thick!". But it was the lustful look on her face that was fantastic to me.

I Asked her several times if she wanted him to stop and each time she groaned "Oh God, NO, absolutely not, I want to feel him drain his big balls in me!"

And after a marathon fucking, like 40 minutes, he did just that filling her pussy like a fire hose.
30 minutes later she was sucking him hard again. He came on & in her 4 times in 3 hours that day.

But it was the incredibly passionate way she kissed him, as non-stop as possible, so deep & soulful. She told me later that she'd cum several times as they kissed like that, whether he was fucking her or not. Absolutely hot & sexually amazing.
Mmmmmm love that xx