Who gets turned on by teasing?

paracufz

Couple
Gold
My wife an I have had some cuckold play in the past but she seems to have taken an interest in teasing me in front of others lately.

We attend a private party each month and she kinda started when we were sitting in the living room of the house and talking to a couple, the male part having had her in the past. She was dressed pretty sexy and as the guy was eying her she said "you can have this, but he can't" meaning me.

Another time she had just been fucked by one guy and another quite hung fellow was watching and she just laid back and spread her legs, inviting him to engage. He was happy to do so and as they got heated she was glancing at me and whispering in his ear. She then started talking dirty to him and telling him that she wanted him to cum in her. After a very short time he did, dumping a huge load in her pussy. My wife then told me "get down there and clean my pussy, bitch boy" and as I was licking her friends huge load, "how does he taste?".

Another time my wife was making out with a man on a bed and had on a button-down shirt and a denim mini-skirt which she managed to allow to slide down her legs so that it was hanging off one of her heels as she had one knee on the bed and the other on the floor leaving her big round ass sticking up in the air. They were talking quietly and giggling a bit looking at me and she told me to take off her skirt. I complied and she proceeded to sit on his impressive cock. As she is an expert in making a man cum (me included) she had him cumming in a short time. After they were done she was kneeling on the bed kissing him with her legs spread wide and with cum running out of her pussy she told me to lick her pussy which I did with my nose pressed between her ample, warm ass cheeks. As I was licking her she and her partner were teasing me and laughing.

Am I the only one who gets hard as a rock being teased like that?

Attachments

• IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    IMG_20220430_215839_0.jpg
    242.1 KB · Views: 170
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 169
  • pie1.jpg
    pie1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 171
My wife an I have had some cuckold play in the past but she seems to have taken an interest in teasing me in front of others lately.

We attend a private party each month and she kinda started when we were sitting in the living room of the house and talking to a couple, the male part having had her in the past. She was dressed pretty sexy and as the guy was eying her she said "you can have this, but he can't" meaning me.

Another time she had just been fucked by one guy and another quite hung fellow was watching and she just laid back and spread her legs, inviting him to engage. He was happy to do so and as they got heated she was glancing at me and whispering in his ear. She then started talking dirty to him and telling him that she wanted him to cum in her. After a very short time he did, dumping a huge load in her pussy. My wife then told me "get down there and clean my pussy, bitch boy" and as I was licking her friends huge load, "how does he taste?".

Another time my wife was making out with a man on a bed and had on a button-down shirt and a denim mini-skirt which she managed to allow to slide down her legs so that it was hanging off one of her heels as she had one knee on the bed and the other on the floor leaving her big round ass sticking up in the air. They were talking quietly and giggling a bit looking at me and she told me to take off her skirt. I complied and she proceeded to sit on his impressive cock. As she is an expert in making a man cum (me included) she had him cumming in a short time. After they were done she was kneeling on the bed kissing him with her legs spread wide and with cum running out of her pussy she told me to lick her pussy which I did with my nose pressed between her ample, warm ass cheeks. As I was licking her she and her partner were teasing me and laughing.

No I enjoy that too. Talking and verbal humiliation is a big part of things in our marriage. My cock is very small and incapable of penetration so I must do all the menial stuff to their amusement. She doesent consider me a man and gets off on humiliating me. Some of the things I hear from her are: " Don't you wish you were real man so you could be in his place" and "Suck on my toes looser, it's all your good for" and " How does that man cum taste, eat your sissy food like a good bitch." The whole time I'm locked in my chastity cage and not alowed to touch myself. She loves to tell me how good it is to be in bed with a real man and how good he fucks her and that I'll never be given that chance because I'm so pathetic. She also loves to tease me in front of her girlfriends when they come over. Thats a whole other story.

It sounds like you enjoy the humiliation of being teased by her and the other men she sleeps with.

Reactions: toolman2c
Teasing is wonderful...Remember one Valentines Day, we had reservations at a fancy restaurant when her regular BBC called...he knew we were in his town and wanted to stop by for a minute. We met him in the lobby, kissed him, and took his h and while we went up to the room. They sat on one bed, me on the other. She had a short black skirt and white blouse with polka dot high heels. They kissed a few times, holding hands..I reminded her we had reservations at 6 30..He got up to go and she asked that I call and change the reservation to 7 30..Great..I did, left, she called in about 45 minutes to meet them in the lobby. They came down hand in hand, he kissed her goodbye..At dinner, she told me his cum was still running down her leg.
When we went back to room, I looked at the video..when I left, she laid him back on the bed, took his cock out and sucked it nicely..She hiked her skirt up, took off her white thong and guided his cock in her and sat all the way down....I could see his cock going in and out of her, cheeks spread..All of a sudden he sat up, picked her up, cock still in her and laid her on the other bed. Her polka dot heels were wrapped around his back as he pumped her quite a while..she had one orgasm and then he unloaded in her.
Sure did have a smile when they met me in the lobby..

Teasing is like foreplay to me. My past sex partners and my wife all knew about my fetishism for teasing or flirting. My exwife was outrageous at flirting and would try pulling any guy when she knew I was watching just yo make me hard
Some of the best teasing was done by my exgf. We used to go to a night club with a dance floor was packed. After a few drinks she would go to the toilet and come back to me and hand me her panties, she always wore very short dresses or skirts. The toilets were one floor up in our favorite night club so when she was coming back down the stairs, I know she would be giving the guys that were always stood at the bottom of the steps an real eyeful.
After handing her panties to me she would then go on the dance floor alone and work her way to the middle just to the point of where i could see her. She would then dance very provocatively and soon be attracting attention of single men, sometimes groupsof young men. They would close in and rub themselves into her, that's when I would give her a nod and she would put her back to them as they rubbed their stiff cocks on her bum and with her hands behind her back she would squeeze the guys cock. If he didn't jump back she carried on rubbing, and sometimes the guy would move her to the wall to hide his hand going up the hem of her dress to feel her bottom or slip a finger or two up her pussy. I have seen her have a group of men around her, some feeling and some being felt, but all looking around making sure as not to be seen. When she had enough, or she thought they were going to far, she would break away and come back to me. Usuallyshe would have a shiny trail leading down her inner thigh and sometimes even down onto her shoes. The looks on the poor guys faces was priceless when she came up to me and started kissing me. I am a bit of an handy guy so we never got any bother, but I did feel sorry for them. This is her so you can imagine how her body must have felt to them

Attachments

• File 00191 (1) (1).jpg
    File 00191 (1) (1).jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 156
  • 20211026_011320 (1).jpg
    20211026_011320 (1).jpg
    32 KB · Views: 154

No you're not.. I love my wife to humiliate me.

I love fuck her hard

Sounds hot 🔥 she a cutie her pussy needs some cock stuffed in her 😈😍

Reactions: nicebiguy

The teasing and humiliation is what I live for. I have a micro penis so I was never any use to my wife except for cleaning her pussy after she was fucked by her "real men" as she calls them. She delights in humiliating me, telling me how good he is and how I could never make her cum like that. They laugh at me and insult my manhood while I lick up his cum. She makes me thank him for fucking her and for giving me a nice meal that only a sissy bitch could enjoy. She also loves to tease me in front her girlfriends. She told them how small my cock was and they didn't believe her so she made me show them. They all giggled and teased me telling me they understand why my wife had to cuckold me. They nic named me "tiny" and when they come over to visit sometimes one of them will bring me a pair of panties to try on in front of them while they have a laugh fest. I love being teased and humiliated.

Teasing is like foreplay to me. My past sex partners and my wife all knew about my fetishism for teasing or flirting. My exwife was outrageous at flirting and would try pulling any guy when she knew I was watching just yo make me hard
Some of the best teasing was done by my exgf. We used to go to a night club with a dance floor was packed. After a few drinks she would go to the toilet and come back to me and hand me her panties, she always wore very short dresses or skirts. The toilets were one floor up in our favorite night club so when she was coming back down the stairs, I know she would be giving the guys that were always stood at the bottom of the steps an real eyeful.
After handing her panties to me she would then go on the dance floor alone and work her way to the middle just to the point of where i could see her. She would then dance very provocatively and soon be attracting attention of single men, sometimes groupsof young men. They would close in and rub themselves into her, that's when I would give her a nod and she would put her back to them as they rubbed their stiff cocks on her bum and with her hands behind her back she would squeeze the guys cock. If he didn't jump back she carried on rubbing, and sometimes the guy would move her to the wall to hide his hand going up the hem of her dress to feel her bottom or slip a finger or two up her pussy. I have seen her have a group of men around her, some feeling and some being felt, but all looking around making sure as not to be seen. When she had enough, or she thought they were going to far, she would break away and come back to me. Usuallyshe would have a shiny trail leading down her inner thigh and sometimes even down onto her shoes. The looks on the poor guys faces was priceless when she came up to me and started kissing me. I am a bit of an handy guy so we never got any bother, but I did feel sorry for them. This is her so you can imagine how her body must have felt to them
Oh this is one of my ultimate fantasies for my wife to try!

Reactions: jusme and btweets
That’s the same thing Robin, my ex would do! Loved it every time!!

it,s a fav fetish,getting teased at home&in public by wife in a sexy outfit,showing her lingerie&cleavage&high heels to strangers in front iof me,making me realize she,s in control,or telling how she accidently showed a student a iew of stockings ortits and at home it,s my turn to wear a sexy outfit,and she telling me how iloveit,to go outside and tease a teenager or neighbour,naughty naughty gurl!!

Attachments

• 52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    52356169492_d490795049_z.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 122
The teasing and humiliation is what I live for. I have a micro penis so I was never any use to my wife except for cleaning her pussy after she was fucked by her "real men" as she calls them. She delights in humiliating me, telling me how good he is and how I could never make her cum like that. They laugh at me and insult my manhood while I lick up his cum. She makes me thank him for fucking her and for giving me a nice meal that only a sissy bitch could enjoy. She also loves to tease me in front her girlfriends. She told them how small my cock was and they didn't believe her so she made me show them. They all giggled and teased me telling me they understand why my wife had to cuckold me. They nic named me "tiny" and when they come over to visit sometimes one of them will bring me a pair of panties to try on in front of them while they have a laugh fest. I love being teased and humiliated.
she loves to show me to her friends when dressed in housemaiduniform doing cleaning,dirty wash etc and she rents me out to her friends also for housecleaning etc,and i like it

Attachments

• teasing&showing off.jpg
    teasing&showing off.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 97
  • maidoutfit.jpg
    maidoutfit.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 103

I guess the question is….Is it teasing if it DOESN’T turn you on ?

No I enjoy that too. Talking and verbal humiliation is a big part of things in our marriage. My cock is very small and incapable of penetration so I must do all the menial stuff to their amusement. She doesent consider me a man and gets off on humiliating me. Some of the things I hear from her are: " Don't you wish you were real man so you could be in his place" and "Suck on my toes looser, it's all your good for" and " How does that man cum taste, eat your sissy food like a good bitch." The whole time I'm locked in my chastity cage and not alowed to touch myself. She loves to tell me how good it is to be in bed with a real man and how good he fucks her and that I'll never be given that chance because I'm so pathetic. She also loves to tease me in front of her girlfriends when they come over. Thats a whole other story.
Lucky you. So hot.

So fucking hot.