Who is it?

mirella.hango

Female
Feb 9, 2021
My intention was not to check her pictures, I read in a thread about reverse picture search and I looked to see on which sites my photos are still scattered. Then I thought that maybe I could find some more explicit pictures with Lynn, I would have liked to see her face but I was embarrassed to ask her for pictures in private, in the given conditions she would certainly have refused me. I was not a little surprised to find that in fact they are stolen and cropped pictures. A big disappointment for me but it means nothing besides the tragedies that are happening near my country.

Last edited:
Who is it? Who recognize her? Connie McCoy or Annabelle Brady? No, is Lynnandhubby in reality only James, Lynn it's just a fantasy.
All pics from his thread are deleted https://www.wifewantstoplay.com/threads/17035/page-8#post-337123
Also I think Cathy is a fake profile, she deleted her profile picture and most of her pics then probably blocked me because I can't see her profile anymore.
Who knows how many profiles deleted their stolen photos so as not to be discovered that are fake? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I laugh but I'm sad when I see such scams!
Cathy is definitely fake. She behaves like a 14 yo...

My intention was not to check her pictures, I read in a thread about reverse picture search and I looked to see on which sites my photos are still scattered. Then I thought that maybe I could find some more explicit pictures with Lynn, I would have liked to see her face but I was embarrassed to ask her for pictures in private, in the given conditions she would certainly have refused me. I was not a little surprised to find that in fact they are stolen and cropped pictures. A big disappointment for me but it means nothing besides the tragedies that are happening near my country.
Remember the thread where "that guy" got all mad at us for pointing out a fraud account that was using somebody else's pics? He promptly deleted all of his pics after feigning outrage. We didn't continue to argue or explain to him that at times we search pics that are obvious fakes because those are somebody else's pics and the frauds have NO RIGHT to be using them as their own. There are tons of fakes everywhere and we understand that. When they are obvious then they get called out. This thing with Lynn (or whoever) is really a disappointment. It kind of makes us want to quit and leave the site too. It's good that you found them out though. One less fraud.

I re-read a private message chain from them just now. I'm sickened.

Last edited:
I’m never shocked. It happens every where. Some gives themselves away very easy and some are very convincing.

Remember the thread where "that guy" got all mad at us for pointing out a fraud account that was using somebody else's pics? He promptly deleted all of his pics after feigning outrage. We didn't continue to argue or explain to him that at times we search pics that are obvious fakes because those are somebody else's pics and the frauds have NO RIGHT to be using them as their own. There are tons of fakes everywhere and we understand that. When they are obvious then they get called out. This thing with Lynn (or whoever) is really a disappointment. It kind of makes us want to quit and leave the site too. It's good that you found them out though. One less fraud.

I re-read a private message chain from them just now. I'm sickened.
Do you know what really the worst thing:
These fake account are posting fake ass stories and giving out advices. What does that lead to?
People get a wrong idea if the LS because it's all based around a fantasy of a sick dude. Since this is something that impacts people lives, relationship or marriages might have been destroyed...

Thank you for this Mirella, i (we) but especially me thought all these gang bangs etc was happening a little too quickly and no one around them (neighbours) etc noticed.. Dee got a birthday card off A last month (25 years) took acouple photos and put it straight in her bin so no chance of anyone seeing (our family etc). The flowers she said were from her work place. (who sends red roses to a work mate) our daughter lives down the street literally 200 yards. still we manage a couple of times a year. sometimes more, and he is now married himself with a child. He has txt me tonight again. Actually as i write this it sounds more fake than real, putting pen to paper is hard. makes you think. Dee having a lover 25 years is fantastic, but in that time he has gotten married and had a child of his own. good luck to him. He is a really good guy just loves my wife from when he was single and our kids were small.. Maybe also the fact he has an 8" penis and balls the size of oranges has something to do with it and she said it hurt the first time they came back to our house and had sex. He pounded her all night and she had to tell him to ease off. (hes 10 years younger than us)... God i miss being young. Sorry for pouring all this out on your thread Mirella it just happened

. Your beautiful and i wish we had met you. God love and help your counties family xxx

Well, out here in the wide open spaces of the great southwestern U. S. of A....if one hunts high and low and searches carefully under each bit of sage and cactus....there can still be found a few authentic hotwives! And if you catch one, she'll reward you handsomely! Or at least the legend says so! I believe! :ROFLMAO: ;)

1647017031304.png

Well, out here in the wide open spaces of the great southwestern U. S. of A....if one hunts high and low and searches carefully under each bit of sage and cactus....there can still be found a few authentic hotwives! And if you catch one, she'll reward you handsomely! Or at least the legend says so! I believe! :ROFLMAO: ;)

View attachment 755938
Haha...A funny, horny and goodlooking hotwife ...how can u beat that!
👅👅

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 755938
Have been searching the pot of gold at the end of a rainbow for such a long time and still haven't found it yet. I'm going give this a try

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I did think Cathy was fake. Her comments were very fiery and she (he) loved to cause arguments and kept digging at peoples comments.
It was clearly a fake, I always argued with that user. Probably someone who wanted to make guys uncomfortable for their pp size and spread body dismorphia. The stories were Hella weird incoherent and absurd.