Who knows that you share your wife

rimnam

Male
We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.

So far so good. My male friends can't believe I would be so lucky. We both work in a private practice operating out of a private clinic. Clare is the Secretary and I am a physiotherapist. There are only 4 doctors another physio and a couple of admin staff so not too many direct co-workers. The admin staff are being a bit bitchy but all the doctors and the other physio are happy with the possibilities and have been brilliant. The news is spreading through the clinic more generally and Clare has been elevated to Slut status and I've been promoted to Cuck. Whatever people think, Clare is certainly getting a lot of attention, which is what we wanted.

While only a virtual hotwife at this point, no one knows my wife’s dirty little secret that she has sex texted, cammed and been a dirty girl with a few different potential suitors. Her divorced friend is a bit of a stick in the mud at this stage of her life but I’m sure at some point she will get suspicious of my wife (her best friend) and I’m not sure the reaction she will get.

We are in the process of moving from swinging to sharing and have agreed Clare (my wife) is free to fuck whoever she wants. I don't have any problems with everybody knowing my wife is "available" or who she fucks. We don't have children and our families live 300 miles away.

We both work in the same hospital - different jobs but same boss. We have told our boss and a few co-workers who will gossip that we've agreed to move to an open relationship for simplicity. We've spoken to my friends who knew we were swinging to explain our new relationship. My friends were delighted with the news.

Everybody is still talking to us (and certainly behind our backs) and Clare has quickly become a favourite "secretary:

For the moment everything is good and just hoping it stays that way.
Of course, friends were delighted, now they can give your wife in the mouth. And if your boss at work found out, maybe he has been fucking her for a long time.