Who think that his wife is a whore?

Slut or whore… doesn’t matter… I still enjoy the strange cock when I want it
Back in the day 80s a lady on my floor was a whore. One time she told my then girl friend that she had fucked 200 different guys that years and had about 25 regulars. Her rates were $200 an hour. So she made over $40,000 that year tax free? I think she made over 60,000 all while never going out in the evening as she provided a babysitting service to exotic dancers also under the table. At the time I was making about 35,000 with overtime.

Reactions: Beth65
Fortunately my husband promotes my whore side! While I have no idea who is in the room, he’d literally straddle my face, cock balls deep in mouth and he’d hold my ankles at my head…. While I’m folded in half he’d direct total strangers to plunge hard into means punt u til the dump…
Beautiful...

Reactions: Slow2start
Fortunately my husband promotes my whore side! While I have no idea who is in the room, he’d literally straddle my face, cock balls deep in mouth and he’d hold my ankles at my head…. While I’m folded in half he’d direct total strangers to plunge hard into my pussy util they dump their hot loads
Sounds amazing. Would love to be one of those guys pounding you as cum drips down your legs.