Who was your wife's best lover ever???????

Cathy

Female
Nov 23, 2018
Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

Picture8.png

her best other lover was a friend we grew up with. Good lover, just over 7 inches and wedge shaped cock that made her cum multiple times in a session and squirted huge amounts of cum into her. Lasted off and on for years but finally stopped when he got older and found a permanant girlfriend that found out and won't let him play anymore

her best other lover was a friend we grew up with. Good lover, just over 7 inches and wedge shaped cock that made her cum multiple times in a session and squirted huge amounts of cum into her. Lasted off and on for years but finally stopped when he got older and found a permanant girlfriend that found out and won't let him play anymore
that's a shame

Mine was and still is my fuckbuddy's dad and for several reasons,
I'm 35 and he is now 57, his dick is huge at 9.5 inches and really thick and circumcised as well.
He not only fills me but stretches me out nicely, he's gently but demanding as a lover.
He is never in a hurry and totally into pleasuring me, with him it's not multiple orgasms, it's more like one continuous orgasm that just keeps rolling through me. This type of orgasm make me become sub-missive and I let him do whatever he wants to do to me whenever he wants.
He is sort of my father-in-law so that definitely adds naughtiness and excitement my cheating on my fuckbuddy.
I have been lovers with him for two years now and will always be there for him.
This guy produces more cum than any man I've been with before and I love him squirting it deep inside me and the cum baths he gives me.
Tell me your story, Pleaseeeee

View attachment 512637
wonder if mine could take 9.5 and how she like it she use to a little over 5

does it make you jealous that he was better in bed than you are??
No, not at all! I don’t have to be the biggest cock or be the best fuck she’s ever had, and I don’t need her to lie to me just to make me feel better about myself. I’m completely secure with myself and I don’t have to be #1 in any category. I think she said they only fucked once, he was only stationed there for a short time and her husband, at the time, was coming home or was already home from being abroad. There was also another guy that she said had a huge cock too, but I can’t remember who it was at the moment. She also loved my buddy’s BBC too, I had actually caught them while actually fucking 2 different times, and know that they had hooked up more than that.

No, not at all! I don’t have to be the biggest cock or be the best fuck she’s ever had, and I don’t need her to lie to me just to make me feel better about myself. I’m completely secure with myself and I don’t have to be #1 in any category. I think she said they only fucked once, he was only stationed there for a short time and her husband, at the time, was coming home or was already home from being abroad. There was also another guy that she said had a huge cock too, but I can’t remember who it was at the moment. She also loved my buddy’s BBC too, I had actually caught them while actually fucking 2 different times, and know that they had hooked up more than that.
she is a very lucky women to have you

Reactions: btweets
she is a very lucky women to have you
Do you like the feel of her pussy when its been stretched right our by a big cock??

Last edited: