Who's wife didn't like the idea it at first but now loves it?

Hello hotwifeforum,

Are there any guys who's wife didn't like hotwife at first? I would love to know how many guys had this and why there wifes now love it! Convince her is 1 option but are there other ways? Loves to hear from you all
My wife was completely against it at first because she didn't understand it. She thought I just didn't care or didn't get jealous. When she realized it's because I love her so much and I get insanely jealous ( in a good way of course ) then she really got into it.

My wife was completely against it at first because she didn't understand it. She thought I just didn't care or didn't get jealous. When she realized it's because I love her so much and I get insanely jealous ( in a good way of course ) then she really got into it.
My wife was against it completely. Hated it n hated that I liked it. Freshman year o
Of high school we would fuck n she would go along with it. Talking really slutty and everything but would admit she is literally gunna dump my ass cuz im weird n a loser n she started telling me how she started to naturally disrespect me n she cant help it. But she would tell her sisters that she literally started thinking I'm ugly and when we fuck she would tell me I'm ugly n bony n stupid. She says my dick is super skinny and started to tell everyone that stuff all the time. N we kept dating but she started to invite black guys to her house as n accident n then ignore me and ditch me constantly so they could fuck her. The house was small and I'd always act like I couldn't find them but I always heard her. She was extremely loud. She would scream n shout so everyone can hear everything she said. I'd watch her get fucked by black guys all the time with her mom n sisters n brother. We wouldn't watch but it'd be in the open. Behind a couch or under a blanket or with an open door. It was a tiny one floor house. She always tell me or tease me. Having n orgasm n screaming cum inside her Fertile pussy. Send her back to me with a black baby. Asking as this 6ft 5in freshman high school football player with a huge rod pipe is spraying his sperm inside her pussy. She was petite 100lb. A tiny pussy. She was so tough too. Never squirmed. Took the 10in long black dick as it pounded relentlessly into her uterus and she never squirmed or made him stop. Always told the black guys that she's in a ridiculous amount of pain but she wants him to brake her pussy for me. And she would being crying n in pain after he finishes and he would tell her he says this a lot but this time he honestly means it. And tells her spreading her out again telling her that she has the most incredible pussy. He pounded her so hard n deep and she took it like a good fucking bitch. She was crying uncontrollably and called for me. Told him she loved his black horse cock. And told me watch him used his long black horse cock to fucking brake my wife's pussy. And she struggled so hard to get free she was in so much pain and was screaming bloody murder but kept telling him to not stop. And she came a lot. Randomly too. She would be in pain n then orgasm for mins as he kept slamming in her. When she was on her back his dick would poke thru to her belly bottom. When the ambulance came we told them the story explicitly and in details. The were so fucking horny. That was fun they had lots of fun with her. Her uterus was crush and bruised and the connective tissue was ripped. But now that happens often.

My wife was totally against it at first. She said she would never do it and would never want to cheat on me and thought any little thing would be considered cheering and that she would never be intimate with someone else. All until this year, specifically all until last month. She did a complete 180 when she started to realize how much she liked the attention. Now she is all about it, picked up her own lesbian girlfriend (my wife is bi) and she is actively searching for more. See my post on how we started on the other sections of this forum

Both wives said they were happy with what I had no additional help needed(lol) but over time and experiences both tried and became hooked. First wife enjoyed younger guys till about 10 years ago and she settled down,present wife waited till 5 years ago when she was 65 and came out of her shell,both love other men's cocks and I enjoy and enjoyed sharing them

I talked to my wife about this desire for a long time, she didn’t want to fuck with anyone else. Then he once said she would still try it with an old acquaintance. They started fucking regularly! I became jealous and asked her to stop living the hotwife. He replied that he would never stop doing that again.

44407537.jpg

I talked to my wife about this desire for a long time, she didn’t want to fuck with anyone else. Then he once said she would still try it with an old acquaintance. They started fucking regularly! I became jealous and asked her to stop living the hotwife. He replied that he would never stop doing that again.

View attachment 655568
This post both concerns and excites me.

Reactions: naturalcucky
For us there was never an idea to like or dislike. And in my opinion, that's the best way. Our first experience was in a hot tub drinking wine with another couple.
Things just happened naturally.
I agree. Never even thought about it before it happened. No desires for humiliation, control, etc. We never even discussed it beyond the fact that he thought it was sexy when I flirted and teased. It just happened by circumstance and we both got really turned on by it. We still don't view it as an act unto itself; it's just a precursor to getting us both (moreso him) turned on before we fuck. Emotional foreplay (I only perform oral on the guy).

Since the time well before we were married we were VERY adventurous and he encouraged my sexual freedom. He kept at me to be even more sexual and to dress more slutty. I resisted some because I did NOT want him to think of me as a "slut" and end up not marrying me or divorcing me. That said, he was always trying to get me involved in sexual situations and sometimes I took the bait. I was pretty "flirty" and forward with other guys at times (sexy kissing, letting them feel me up, suck on my tits, rub their cocks, etc) but he never really said anything about it. He knew I enjoyed that and it was mostly just in harmless good fun. If I was going too far he would slow me down a bit, but I took LOTS of liberties with other guys, right in front of him. I had told him on our wedding night that I was NOT going to be faithful to him sexually and he found out very soon that I MEANT IT. He knew and suspected that I cheated a bit, but for the most part he trusted me. Mostly he thought I was just "fooling around" a bit with other guys (as we described it). I would tell him about fooling around with other guys plenty but he thought that just meant second or third base type stuff. He really had no idea that I was getting plenty of sex outside of our marriage though. I cheated on him for many years and eventually we just both somehow figured it out. We never talked about his occasional suspicions and when he did catch me pretty much red handed, I just lied about it and he believed it (I thought). He always left me alone in a situation where he knew I might be having sex with another guy because he trusted me and he didn't want to have an awkward situation or make a guy feel like he was in trouble (the lake, ski trips mostly). We had so much fun in those years and then the later years where he knew about my dalliances with other guys and enjoyed them. He would encourage me to "make up" stories about any guy I had been alone with and I often told him the TRUE version of what I had done, but I pretended that it was fantasy. He got off on that all of the time. Also, he MOST CERTAINLY was cheating on me at times too, just nowhere near as much as I was on him. He tried to be faithful and honest with me and he trusted me. That made cheating so much easier. The problem for me started with our becoming involved in the actual "lifestyle".

LS clubs, the people we would meet, the way so many acted and the turn offs were all very unappealing to me. If you read our first story in Lifestylers Mag we talked about that. I had to be really drunk to play in swinger clubs and I really NEVER had an enjoyable time at them for the most part. There were a few exceptions. We ended up quitting the LS because I just wasn't in to that at all. I really missed my cheating days and my extra-marital sex days before we got involved in the LS. I still had a few guys I cheated with during our non LS years but it wasn't like before. Among other things, the lifestyle has so much Erectile Disfunction, the guys are mostly older and there aren't nearly enough really fit guys. I never had a guy who couldn't get it up during all of my cheating years. The first guy who couldn't get it up for me was my husband's boss, who my husband was finally going to allow to fuck me in what would have been our first threesome. His boss was forty at the time and I was in my mid twenties. I coudn't believe that happened. I had never seen it before.

Eventually we worked out a plan that has been much more fun for us in the LS. Once we got back in, we did things completely differently. I became a "hotwife" and that allows me to date other guys and have sex with other guys under my terms. We still attend many LS functions, resorts, parties and clubs, but we do things way different now. I enjoy having a dating and sex life of my own and Mr HW enjoys my exploits too. He plays some and we play as a couple or group some too, but I prefer just dating or getting picked up by guys to the whole lifestyle scene.

So I suppose I was one of those who was reluctant about the lifestyle for a long time but I was never reluctant to have sex with guys outside of my marriage.

Mrs Hotwife

Last edited: