Whose Idea to Start Hotwifing?

Galatea

Oct 4, 2019
In your relationship, who broke the ice about hotwifing? How was it initially received?

I am asking because I am a 25 yr old girlfriend who has ALWAYS been interested in cuckolding. It's my biggest fantasy and I'd love to suggest it, but it is definitely nerve-wrecking as the woman in the relationship.
Would love to hear your stories!

Reactions: Ponderer32

davelb76

Couple
Aug 7, 2018
Tampa, FL
For us it started while dating in college 40 years ago - though it wasn't about being a hot wife back then. I wasn't able to satisfy her sexually - not well endowed and cum after hardly entering her, but we were (are) madly in love and made the fantasy of her having sex with other men part of our foreplay. This continued for two years til we graduated - she never played out the fantasy. Then we both got our first jobs and moved to an apartment near the North Carolina coast. We continued to talk about sex with others and swinging became a favorite topic in and out of bed. Unexpectedly, a good looking, athletic local boy who hung around the apartment complex pool started flirting with Stacey and as their friendship evolved we invited him and a few friends into our home to watch football or join us for a cookout. The flirting became physical - touching and eventually kissing (not in my presence). Stacey talked more and more about sex with others - and I mentioned that if she were serious, why not him. To make a long story short, she started dressing provocatively in his presence - no bra under her halter top or loose fitting dress. They would kiss and fondle one another in the kitchen when visiting. And one day, while still very much newlyweds, she asked me to run an errand for a couple of hours. That began our journey, initially into swinging but soon into cuckolding. Raised a family and enjoyed successful careers - very little drama along the way. She's 61 and has a stronger sexual appetite today than in the past.

Reactions: MG1958 and Rohit

Allen Amboy

Couple
May 28, 2017
For us it was my suggestion. My wife was a virgin when we got married at 23 and 20. For years I was the only man she ever fucked and she had no intention of fucking anyone else.

10 into the marriage I started suggesting to her that do it and about 10 years later I was able to convince her.

Now she’s the biggest slut behind closed doors and a respected wife and principal outside.

Reactions: davelb76
Mar 5, 2018
I met Elaine when I was 32 and she was 29. We were both divorced with no kids. After dating for several months I really started liking her. I had done some swinging and wife sharing with my ex wife. I don't think that led to our divorce, but one never knows. I got Elaine to pose for sexy Polaroid pics and she didn't seem to object like some women do. For my birthday she surprised me with some lingerie photos done by a professional she had hired. I was more than pleased with that attitude. After about a year I decided to broach the idea of sharing her. Started with sex talk in the bedroom. While having sex she acted willing saying it might be fun, but nothing ever actually happened. I knew for our relationship to go further I was going to have to press the issue to see if she ! was all talk and no action. I kept telling her to pick out some guy she would like to fuck. I didn't care if it was old lover or friend. She said she could not approach someone about having sex with them if she really loved me. She told me if I would set it up she might try it once

Sep 23, 2019
South of Spain
In our case it just happened, neither of use was planning or fantasizing about it. It happened while high on XTC with our friend.

You case is quite unique in that's the female part of the couple that has those desires! Mostly it's the other way around :D
Also, it's not just that you want to be with two men in a 'regular' threesome, you crave to make him a cuckold that only gets to watch.
Not everyone will like that! Some men, like myself, like to share, but we like to participate and have no need to feel humiliated or denied.

I just read your introduction and it seems that he's ok bit being chastized and dominated, so I guess that part is covered ;)
Have you tried to ask him WHY he's not interested?

mopal

Aug 7, 2019
For us it started out with my wife telling about a fantasy about being watched while being naked - and a bath or something like that.
I picked it up and expanded it with fantasies about other men looking at her and perhaps letting them touch her. This was only dirty talk while we where having sex. We both developed the fantasy and the fantasy eventually became a sort of a slut wife fantasy: I would dress her up and decide who could fuck her and how. Everything was only a fantasy at this point.
Eventually I placed an ad online, found a guy, met with him and found him very decent and cool. I then texted my wife (who was on vacation at the time), that I had found a guy and booked a hotel at a certain date. She was surprised and played reluctant, but she was also very turned on...

I suggest you start role playing in bed, use a dildo while sucking your husband and ask him if he thinks you can handle two cocks. If he says yes or play along you are good to continue - if not you could try again at a later point.

Reactions: Myhotwife

verkitwme

Couple
Mar 6, 2017
USA
Hubby wanted this for me, took two years of prodding. He wanted me to suck/fuck a aguy with a huge cock.
First guy was a keeper, still with him, have two others. Wish I had done it sooner.

Reactions: Myhotwife

mopal

Aug 7, 2019
Hubby wanted this for me, took two years of prodding. He wanted me to suck/fuck a aguy with a huge cock.
First guy was a keeper, still with him, have two others. Wish I had done it sooner.
And how old are you - if I may ask?

lovesexfun

Oct 7, 2019
In your relationship, who broke the ice about hotwifing? How was it initially received?

I am asking because I am a 25 yr old girlfriend who has ALWAYS been interested in cuckolding. It's my biggest fantasy and I'd love to suggest it, but it is definitely nerve-wrecking as the woman in the relationship.
Would love to hear your stories!
In our case my wife broke the ice and shared her intentions and dream and fantasy lucky for us I also feel the same.

Reactions: davelb76