Why do most married women deny to their husband that they enjoy having sex more with a well-hung guys.

Mine won’t acknowledge bigger cocks or tell me what she thinks about any I’ve shown her. I think she tries to play it down
Honestly if it's just for a stray fuck, I don't know a woman that would take the smaller guy given the choice

Reactions: DonD
My wife and I were talking and I said my cock was about 7 inches long, with no hesitation she told me there was no way I was close to that big. To me that told me she has had bigger and she liked it
on average 1 in 20 guys are 8 inches or bigger so it's very likely she has had bigger than average

Reactions: DonD
My wife openly states her young boyfriend is the best sex she has ever had. I’m fine with that. I don’t need to be number one to massage my ego. As long as we love each other and I can pleasure her adequately is all that matters to me. We are both happy with that and are honest with each other.

Even at the swingers' parties I've been too, the well-hung guys are always the first to be hit on, and their, the same guys that fuck multiple women at every swinger's party
Yes I know from this and your previous user names you are not a credible source and are most likely a guy with a big dig fetish.

• Haha
Reactions: clhoward2
Well, I've only had a small handful of guys that were as big as or bigger than Bob. As good as they felt I can't say I really enjoyed it more though. I'm willing to keep testing the waters!:love: