Why do most married women deny to their husband that they enjoy having sex more with a well-hung guys.

Says she don’t care about size, it does nothing for her. I had someone txt her randomly pic of there cock. She thinks it’s me, was like I got a random fat cock thick cock sent to me. Trying to see if I’d cop to it. I played it off like I didn’t know what she was talking about. So she wanted to show me and I just played oblivious about it. But nothing much was said on her part unfortunately
Yes mines is same - I could have a 3 mm cock ( I don’t honestly lol ) and it only went hard every 3rd Tuesday month about and she would still be happy , content and love you anyway - aye right then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes mines is same - I could have a 3 mm cock ( I don’t honestly lol ) and it only went hard every 3rd Tuesday month about and she would still be happy , content and love you anyway - aye right then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I’m not sure if she has deleted them or not to be honest, yea not my cock im slight above average and this other one is thick and hung there’s no doubt it’s not mine lol

Reactions: coastalkid
I’m not sure if she has deleted them or not to be honest, yea not my cock im slight above average and this other one is thick and hung there’s no doubt it’s not mine lol
Ha ha nice one , have a check and see if she has - mines is exactly same - guy she used to work with ( think he’s fucked her Before she met me and he still phoned her on off - well he sent her a gif or some shit and it has a picture of a coffee cup with - do you like it strong and dark - then when you open it it is a pic of a bbc with the obligatory massive cock sitting in the cup , well she still has that , my wife who is disgusted if anything like that is mentioned / so it must be down to who it comes from then eh - double standards is my wife’s middle names mate 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍

Reactions: Mxfunguy
Ha ha nice one , have a check and see if she has - mines is exactly same - guy she used to work with ( think he’s fucked her Before she met me and he still phoned her on off - well he sent her a gif or some shit and it has a picture of a coffee cup with - do you like it strong and dark - then when you open it it is a pic of a bbc with the obligatory massive cock sitting in the cup , well she still has that , my wife who is disgusted if anything like that is mentioned / so it must be down to who it comes from then eh - double standards is my wife’s middle names mate 😂😂😂😂😂😂👍👍
Might send her my own one and see how she reacts . Maybe do you like it limp and pink ( which it’s not - honestly guys and girls lol ) send a pic of my soft knob in a cup ? 😂😂😂😂😂 enter mother Theresa to tell me how depraved I am 😂😂

Might send her my own one and see how she reacts . Maybe do you like it limp and pink ( which it’s not - honestly guys and girls lol ) send a pic of my soft knob in a cup ? 😂😂😂😂😂 enter mother Theresa to tell me how depraved I am 😂😂
Yea I don’t get it lol they just won’t own up to it

Reactions: DonD
We are definitely not swingers. Married 30 yrs. Very conservative normal couple. We've been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years now. Done it many many times with him. One other guy, a one time out of town hook up. Once with another couple.
Our friend has a BIG dick. It's obvious as hell my wife likes sex with him. She's never said anything about his or my dick size. Her ex has a deep voice...I'm guessing a big tool also.
She's never said anything about any guys dick.

Reactions: Mxfunguy and DonD
We hooked up with another couple once on a cruise. Just kinda happened. They were our age, we got along while on the cruise. One afternoon in their cabin, one drink turned into 4. Girls take tops off to get sun on the balcony. Wife and I had done this before with others occasionally, no big deal.
Other hubby and I just chatting and chilling, girls doing same.
I don't know how or why but the girls, drinking, start sex talk. Turns out they'd "experimented" with another woman and with a 2nd guy. They preferred the mfm thing. My wife openly tells other wife we have a guy we see pretty regularly. I'm thinking WTF?...as we don't tell anyone we do this. But what the hell we're never gonna see these guys again.
Wives get talking about dick sizes. They talk us into naked, soon all four of us are naked, him and me hard. Awkward as hell for me and him. Girls start playing with our dicks, they decide to swap for oral....only for a minute... they say. We end up fucking each other's wife, happened pretty quick. The girls are super cool with it, me and him are like what just happened??
The girls are chatting like us guys aren't even there. How soon a guy gets hard again, how long it takes for a guy to cum, why do guys grunt when they cum. It was kinda funny. My wife telling other wife about our guy, how many times she'll cum in a night, how we enjoy when he visits, how often, etc. His wife telling mine about their experiences. 3 different guys, including dick sizes, one once, one a couple of times and 6 with the last guy. What they liked, didn't like and such. The girls did 99% of the comparing notes.
We end up doing each others wife again, more chatting. Was fun but was friggin weird. At least the other hub could relate to some guy having sex with his wife.

We are definitely not swingers. Married 30 yrs. Very conservative normal couple. We've been into mfm with a guy we know for about 4 years now. Done it many many times with him. One other guy, a one time out of town hook up. Once with another couple.
Our friend has a BIG dick. It's obvious as hell my wife likes sex with him. She's never said anything about his or my dick size. Her ex has a deep voice...I'm guessing a big tool also.
She's never said anything about any guys dick.
But cums much harder with a well hung guy

In all honestly from woman or husbands, do thick cocks feel better? I feel it’s got to be true, my wife acts like it’s not a big deal on size. I don’t think she would like length. I do think more girth would really wake her up. I’m really curious I’ve been trying to get her to share but so far it’s a no

Reactions: DonD
I guess my wife was horny last night she never Usually starts things, she start rubbing on me and all of sudden just pulls out my dick. So she starts kissing me and and I just lightly am rubbing on her body, she moves my hands lower and spreads her legs and she is so wet! She usually a 2 finger girl but she was so worked up and wet I had three in easy could went four but didn’t want to push my luck. She starts making out with me so more then we roll over she gets on top and starts grinding up and down my shaft for a little bit and she is just dripping wet. Then she grabs my cock and puts in and she’s riding me and kissing me and getting so worked up. I tell her how wet and good her pussy feels and say “I’d love to see this pussy this wet and turned on with a nice thick cock stretching”you” she goes “it better be your thick cock or another extender” we keep fucking and I tell her “I don’t want no extender I want your pussy getting nice and stretched by real cock, I want your pussy nice a full while I watch my beautiful wife get what she derseves a nice big dick while I watch”. She starts just getting wetter and wetter and cums causing me to cum. Bed is just soaked from her being wet and I asked “Thought that wasn’t your kink” she says well “it’s cause it was you saying that’s why I was ok with it”. I just kissed her on her lips and forehead and told her “I think it’s because it really turns you on when you really think about it” I kissed her again and didn’t say anything else just let it rest in her mind.

I guess my wife was horny last night she never Usually starts things, she start rubbing on me and all of sudden just pulls out my dick. So she starts kissing me and and I just lightly am rubbing on her body, she moves my hands lower and spreads her legs and she is so wet! She usually a 2 finger girl but she was so worked up and wet I had three in easy could went four but didn’t want to push my luck. She starts making out with me so more then we roll over she gets on top and starts grinding up and down my shaft for a little bit and she is just dripping wet. Then she grabs my cock and puts in and she’s riding me and kissing me and getting so worked up. I tell her how wet and good her pussy feels and say “I’d love to see this pussy this wet and turned on with a nice thick cock stretching”you” she goes “it better be your thick cock or another extender” we keep fucking and I tell her “I don’t want no extender I want your pussy getting nice and stretched by real cock, I want your pussy nice a full while I watch my beautiful wife get what she derseves a nice big dick while I watch”. She starts just getting wetter and wetter and cums causing me to cum. Bed is just soaked from her being wet and I asked “Thought that wasn’t your kink” she says well “it’s cause it was you saying that’s why I was ok with it”. I just kissed her on her lips and forehead and told her “I think it’s because it really turns you on when you really think about it” I kissed her again and didn’t say anything else just let it rest in her mind.
Ha ha the carrot gets tangled again only for the ‘ it’s cos you were saying it thsts why I was ok with it - not that it was really horny or I was really turned on with that - she was just ‘ok ‘ with it - and there you have it the carrot gets firmly taken away again - mate like myself you think it’s resting in her mind but in reality 2 milliseconds after you said that it went straight into the trash bin 🗑 in her mind . It’s a total mindfuck for the guys and dismissed just as easy as choosing which shoes to wear for our wives .

Reactions: Mxfunguy and DonD
Ha ha the carrot gets tangled again only for the ‘ it’s cos you were saying it thsts why I was ok with it - not that it was really horny or I was really turned on with that - she was just ‘ok ‘ with it - and there you have it the carrot gets firmly taken away again - mate like myself you think it’s resting in her mind but in reality 2 milliseconds after you said that it went straight into the trash bin 🗑 in her mind . It’s a total mindfuck for the guys and dismissed just as easy as choosing which shoes to wear for our wives .
Yea exactly, I just liked you where saying it, but she has been hornier she’s usually only wants sex once a month type, idk what’s gotten into her we had some errands to do we get home, the kids where at a birthday party and she calls me into the room. Sitting on are bed in her dress leg spread no panties , caught me off guard she goes I didn’t have any on while where out. Let me have her and then surprised me with anal. Im not sure what’s got into her

• Love
Reactions: DonD and jwf114
Yea exactly, I just liked you where saying it, but she has been hornier she’s usually only wants sex once a month type, idk what’s gotten into her we had some errands to do we get home, the kids where at a birthday party and she calls me into the room. Sitting on are bed in her dress leg spread no panties , caught me off guard she goes I didn’t have any on while where out. Let me have her and then surprised me with anal. Im not sure what’s got into her
Enjoy it while it lasts and try to figure what got it started!

Reactions: DonD and Mxfunguy