Why do you want your wife to be hotwife???

We've been married a long time and this is one way to keep the bedroom fresh and exciting. We've had FWBs for many years and had one who was with us for 15 years. They were absolutely dynamite together and it was a beautiful sexual relationship. I also love to watch her suck cock.

That sounds like a great time. I would love to see my wife fuck another guy. It’s really difficult conversation to have with her though. We have been together about 14 years . She thinks that I’m bored but I just think it would be something she can really enjoy. If she would just relax

That is where we are not in sync. She says for her intimacy is about cuddling and the actual act of sex isn’t as important to her as it is for me. I think she is missing out because she just doesn’t know what pleasures she could be experiencing.

I feel men are most definitely different or maybe it could be there life experiences 🤷‍♂️ I always see different guys I tell my wife what about that guy she always finds a way of picking them apart…. I said bs cause she acts like no other men are interesting. Wich I find hard to believe

That sounds like a great time. I would love to see my wife fuck another guy. It’s really difficult conversation to have with her though. We have been together about 14 years . She thinks that I’m bored but I just think it would be something she can really enjoy. If she would just relax
I think that is the part where most wives don’t really believe their husbands’ motivation is more for her than themselves. Of course, some of us boys have a bit of a voyeristic streak in us.

I think that is the part where most wives don’t really believe their husbands’ motivation is more for her than themselves. Of course, some of us boys have a bit of a voyeristic streak in us.

Yes for sure. I always do try and encourage my wife to dress revealing and sexy and it ends up backfiring on me she says why what I wear is not good enough 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 .

That's the biggest hurdle typically, making her feel comfortable with the concept of infidelity in the context of being shared. The other aspect is that most cucks are Bi to some degree.

Wife sharing really disrupts the typical traditional marriage model and it's dangerous to most women. You have to find a way to make her safe and comfortable with the idea of her being with other men.

Wife sharing really disrupts the typical traditional marriage model and it's dangerous to most women. You have to find a way to make her safe and comfortable with the idea of her being with other men.
I agree with this. I think my wife might consider being shared if she knows I would stick by what I have said in the past. That it is for her pleasure; I don’t want another woman; it’s not because she doesn’t do it for me anymore; it’s not because I am bi (I guess I am not like your ‘most,’ Imbroglio), etc., etc. The other side of it that she doesn’t think SHE could handle the guilt.

Last edited:
To give her something bigger and for her body to react to it. My small cock was not doing much for her and when she finally tried that bigger cock, she enjoyed the way it made her feel. My wife loves me, she tells me all the time, but occasionally she will say she wished I had a bigger cock. She says the sex with her boyfriends is much better when I am there watching, caged.

To give her something bigger and for her body to react to it. My small cock was not doing much for her and when she finally tried that bigger cock, she enjoyed the way it made her feel. My wife loves me, she tells me all the time, but occasionally she will say she wished I had a bigger cock. She says the sex with her boyfriends is much better when I am there watching, caged.

great to see them satisfied right ?

Yes for sure. I always do try and encourage my wife to dress revealing and sexy and it ends up backfiring on me she says why what I wear is not good enough 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻 .
So, does she decorate the house for the holidays? Especially if you guys are expecting company? Why should she do that? Isn’t your house decorated just fine the way it is?

Reactions: werekinky2
😉 I like the way you think
I sure given another glass of wine I might be able to find a couple other analogies for you. 😀

I would like to hear what some of the gals on here, who had to be persuaded, to let herself enjoy another man. What do you say, ladies? How should “werekinky2” say in reply to his wife’s ‘shutdown’ response?

Reactions: werekinky2