Why haven't you verified?

Erotibbc4u

Male
Verified
Gold
You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who post very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play verifying should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?

Last edited:
You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who pay very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play driving should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?
Finally someone with the same thoughts. And that is simply. 90 percent of the couple profiles here are men just trying to get off. Their wife has no clue or knowledge. Just take a glance in the couples women seeking to meet. So many threads seeking or asking for men. But not one real meet here

You "couples" in here, some who post pics of your wives (and those who pay very little) and talk about what she does or things you guys do, suggesting she plays... why haven't you gotten verified? Few couples here actually have verified.
It seems to me that if she Does actually play driving should be a simple thing to do if you really want to seriously connect with a Bull/male for her... or maybe watching us waste our time trying to figure it who IS real is entertainment for you.
So what's up?
The answer is simple. Most are fakes. The whole site is full of BS in the main. These pathetic fake wannabe cuckolds are the worst idiots. They gloat and show off how their wife allegedly punishes them, but 99% of the time it’s all BS. Most woman posters here are actually men. The other wannabe’s are just getting off asking stupid perverted questions. Calling these fake morons out would be a full time job here, and not worth it. But every now and then I can’t help myself. Unless I see photos/video’s and txt messages, I don’t believe them for a moment. You can always use the blurring tool to hide your identity. So when they say they won’t post any pictures for “privacy”……they are full of shit

The answer is simple. Most are fakes. The whole site is full of BS in the main. These pathetic fake wannabe cuckolds are the worst idiots. They gloat and show off how their wife allegedly punishes them, but 99% of the time it’s all BS. Most woman posters here are actually men. The other wannabe’s are just getting off asking stupid perverted questions. Calling these fake morons out would be a full time job here, and not worth it. But every now and then I can’t help myself. Unless I see photos/video’s and txt messages, I don’t believe them for a moment. You can always use the blurring tool to hide your identity. So when they say they won’t post any pictures for “privacy”……they are full of shit
Excuse us…. What are we missing here??? Oh !!! Got it !!! YOU’RE COMPLAINING ABOUT COUPLES NOT BEING VERIFIED AND YOU’RE NOT EVEN VERIFIED YOURSELF ! Get real…

No you go get a life. I would not bother to waste my time to verify on such a fake site. If you care to look my wife pictures it clear we are real. So shut up.
Wife ??? You’re listed as a single male. That tells us she has absolutely NO clue you’re on this site. Get real and clean your own act up before commenting on others. Pathetic…

No you go get a life. I would not bother to waste my time to verify on such a fake site. If you care to look my wife pictures it clear we are real. So shut up.
Fake site? Then you aren't helping the site at all by not doing it yourself. Giving all those "fakes" an excuse not to "bother". But I've also been given that same "excuse" why they don't" bother"... it's convenient.

She knows full well about it idiot. Shut up. You are speaking to one of the only real couples here.
Quite simple to get it right : we ALL expect your verification as a COUPLE no later then tomorrow. That would prove your point and the person that started the thread.
Curious to see if and when we see your verification.
By the way… have you seen ours ? Pictures made on a pretty busy Haulover beach last December…

Reactions: Erotibbc4u
Quite simple to get it right : we ALL expect your verification as a COUPLE no later then tomorrow. That would prove your point and the person that started the thread.
Curious to see if and when we see your verification.
By the way… have you seen ours ? Pictures made on a pretty busy Haulover beach last December…
I don’t give F what you EXPECT. We do what we want.