Why is it that some women deny that they prefer having sex with well-hung guys???

Just a question …………………… If your hubby is just as big as your lovers, is the thrill still there - or would it still be there - just because it's a NEW guy and someone different?? Something "naughty" ??? Just wondering!!

Just a question …………………… If your hubby is just as big as your lovers, is the thrill still there - or would it still be there - just because it's a NEW guy and someone different?? Something "naughty" ??? Just wondering!!
For me its a thrill because its risky and the guys are black while husband isnt.

Reactions: angstme79
Stacey says it's a toss-up: a kind, sexy and thoughtful lover or one with a big cock. They both satisfy her. I tend to disagree with her. One of the main reasons we started swinging and ultimately lived the hot wife lifestyle was because of my less than average size and lack of stamina in the bed. Her current, long time lover, with whom we spent a long weekend recently in Naples, FL is not a stallion but he is hung.

In the years that my lady and I have played with others I have watched her take all sizes of cocks. The biggest was maybe 9 plus and thin. She could not take him all but after we left the party she said he hurt her trying to go to deep, but said that she wishes she had taken him anally. That was the party where she had multiple partners, had a pussy full of cum as we drove home and crawled on my face when we got there. I do love eating her cum filled pussy.
She is so sexy I just love watching her get fucked. The husband of the last couple we partied with had an 7 inch or so cock and when we had our last time together he told me that she was the best fuck he had ever had. I have to totally agree with him.

Last edited:
In the years that my lady and I have played with others I have watched her take all sizes of cocks. The biggest was maybe 9 plus and thin. She could not take him all but after we left the party she said he hurt her trying to go to deep, but said that she wishes she had taken him anally. That was the party where she had multiple partners, had a pussy full of cum as we drove home and crawled on my face when we got there. I do love eating her cum filled pussy.
She is so sexy I just love watching her get fucked. The husband of the last couple we partied with had an 7 inch or so cock and when we had our last time together he told me that she was the best fuck he had ever had. I have to totally agree with him.
did she say the same thing about him, or does she prefer bigger