Why stay married after finding better

Aug 5, 2022
Ok so here's the thing I m wondering reading 99% of these posts I'm wondering what the deal is for the wives ??

If they find better and deny their husbands and put chastity cages on them and have sex all the time with other men , it seems obvious they don't want their husbands anymore so what is stopping them from being happy with the people they are having sex with and just get a divorce from the husband.

I read here tons of posts about the woman finally got her 'big dick ' and is now so happy, and others about hubby has ' no ' sex allowed with wife, and others about denying sex and /or certain kinds of sex with hubby BUT will give it to her lover but Not hubby , and these men even are ok with that a lot say they are not allowed anal but wife gives it to her lover .
Some say they are forced out of bedroom, can't even watch it happen, told they are ' NO Good ' belittled and others humiliation aspects and even worse is some women post they will have a baby from the lover but not with the one married to her , or add to the kids they already have if they have any .And the husband is going to be the so called ' father ' of this kid.
I'm a guy and sure I can get jealous too , so I'm not saying this cause I'm jealous, I'm asking why - what is the reason they stay in the marriage when they " Clearly " don't love the husband at all anymore, and I'm saying ( Love ) as being in-love , cause you love your mother and you love your father and you love your children and you love your sister and brother.
But your " Not in-love with them like you are in-love with your husband or wife .

So why not just leave the marriage, you can still love him/her after the divorce if you consider that you so called love them but at least you are now free and you set the other free .

I don't really care about the male/husband reply because I know it Will be based on his perverted mind , I'm looking for the wives reason why they stay .

Reactions: Bysinka and Sigp220
Ok so here's the thing I m wondering reading 99% of these posts I'm wondering what the deal is for the wives ??

If they find better and deny their husbands and put chastity cages on them and have sex all the time with other men , it seems obvious they don't want their husbands anymore so what is stopping them from being happy with the people they are having sex with and just get a divorce from the husband.

I read here tons of posts about the woman finally got her 'big dick ' and is now so happy, and others about hubby has ' no ' sex allowed with wife, and others about denying sex and /or certain kinds of sex with hubby BUT will give it to her lover but Not hubby , and these men even are ok with that a lot say they are not allowed anal but wife gives it to her lover .
Some say they are forced out of bedroom, can't even watch it happen, told they are ' NO Good ' belittled and others humiliation aspects and even worse is some women post they will have a baby from the lover but not with the one married to her , or add to the kids they already have if they have any .And the husband is going to be the so called ' father ' of this kid.
I'm a guy and sure I can get jealous too , so I'm not saying this cause I'm jealous, I'm asking why - what is the reason they stay in the marriage when they " Clearly " don't love the husband at all anymore, and I'm saying ( Love ) as being in-love , cause you love your mother and you love your father and you love your children and you love your sister and brother.
But your " Not in-love with them like you are in-love with your husband or wife .

So why not just leave the marriage, you can still love him/her after the divorce if you consider that you so called love them but at least you are now free and you set the other free .

I don't really care about the male/husband reply because I know it Will be based on his perverted mind , I'm looking for the wives reason why they stay .
I always think the same thing. I am curious to hear what The replies will be . Sig

I’d guess most of what you’re talking about is fantasy. I think most people who play this way for real must be a bit older...later 30s to fifties and sixties. I’d bet that sharing and especially cuckold-leaning activity is pretty rare earlier in relationships. I’m skeptical of most of what I see claiming that.

And while I do believe that for some, inadequacy - real or perceived - can surely be eroticized into being a motivator in this realm, I‘d also figure that plenty of husbands, perhaps even most, who might be doing cuck things did NOT always do cuck things, or even feel that kind of desire. They evolve to it.

Gotta believe most folks who do it are generally established and secure couples, committed to and respectful of each other. They love each other. I think most of them are past having kids too. They aren’t past exploring and having fun!

Last edited:
My wife and I are in our 50’s and the kids have moved out. I know my wife loves me and it is for more reasons then sex. If it was just the sex, we probably would not have gotten married. We have a lot in common and still are in love with each other. We started down this journey when she asked my “no way in hell” fantasy and I told her.

My wife currently has 3 boyfriends and I am caged. Would this have worked for us when we were younger? No. Even now, we talk frequently to make sure everything is good between us. It also works for us because I have a “I will make the sacrifice” mentality and having my small cock in a cage and my wife enjoying herself plays good into that mentality. She has admitted that having my cock caged while she is with her boyfriends and having sex is a big turn on for her and she enjoys seeing me wearing only the cage at home. I know if things start to go bad, we will quit this journey, she has dumped men who treated me poorly.

So in conclusion, would this have worked in our 20’s, no. I would have been jealous and she was not confident enough for it. But now, she is having fun with her boyfriends and I am enjoying making my “sacrifice.”

Early 50s couple here. Good marriage 20+ years. OK sex life, kinda stale tho. About 4 years ago we kinda, drunk fun got into mfm with a guy we know. Drunk, wife especially so, kisses our friend....she's playfully kissed a few others before, men and women....turns into a quick fuck over the back of the couch. He left quick, she's crying, apologizing over and over. My mind was a mess, hers was too......long story....but we did it with him a few other times always with same feelings after. We talked about it, I said it was ok, she came to grips with it, we agreed it wouldn't happen again....
But....She was friggin HORNY as hell after we(she) did it. We talked with him, aggred on some rules.....we/he wouldn't tell ANYONE.
Been doing it off and on for about 4 years, semi regular thing for us now. It's very very obvious she likes sex with him a lot but I get into the fun too, we take turns doing her, she gets so turned on and we enjoy a hot, fun and relaxing night of sex with him.
It's sparked up our sex life like crazy, she's horny and ready for sex most anytime. It's brought us closer together.

Early 50s couple here. Good marriage 20+ years. OK sex life, kinda stale tho. About 4 years ago we kinda, drunk fun got into mfm with a guy we know. Drunk, wife especially so, kisses our friend....she's playfully kissed a few others before, men and women....turns into a quick fuck over the back of the couch. He left quick, she's crying, apologizing over and over. My mind was a mess, hers was too......long story....but we did it with him a few other times always with same feelings after. We talked about it, I said it was ok, she came to grips with it, we agreed it wouldn't happen again....
But....She was friggin HORNY as hell after we(she) did it. We talked with him, aggred on some rules.....we/he wouldn't tell ANYONE.
Been doing it off and on for about 4 years, semi regular thing for us now. It's very very obvious she likes sex with him a lot but I get into the fun too, we take turns doing her, she gets so turned on and we enjoy a hot, fun and relaxing night of sex with him.
It's sparked up our sex life like crazy, she's horny and ready for sex most anytime. It's brought us closer together.
Hi

Many wives need much additional sex than their husbands can provide, or better lovers or better equipped gentlemen, This said, women also want the security of marriage, family, steady paycheck. So if your husband offers you the best of both worlds, many women (not all) will give this serious consideration, especially if you increase the sensuality like the guy above did by encouraging mfm or mmfmm arrangements with additional men......My thoughts.....Joni'wife/40 TN

Many wives need much additional sex than their husbands can provide, or better lovers or better equipped gentlemen, This said, women also want the security of marriage, family, steady paycheck. So if your husband offers you the best of both worlds, many women (not all) will give this serious consideration, especially if you increase the sensuality like the guy above did by encouraging mfm or mmfmm arrangements with additional men......My thoughts.....Joni'wife/40 TN
good thinking

Reactions: Sam Leone
That scared me when we first began but Lisa tried to make me see that if she was faithful and did not leave or cheat when we basically had no sex life, why would she do so when she finally does have a good sex life?
There is a difference between sex and love, and I believe you don't need to have sex to be happy and be in love, but everyone needs to be open and honest with good communication.

My experience as a cuckold is that many women enjoy the freedom and power of being in charge. Finding someone "better" is an ongoing adventure that adds to their power but it doesn't mean "she" would necessarily be the one to leave. Let's face it, the women in these relationships have a pretty fair arrangement as they have complete freedom, a safe loving place to come home to as well as the additional power of making all the rules. That said, I always accept there is a possibility I'll be dumped but it seems to adds to the excitement.

ooo u don't get it....I am free to play with anyone I want ...but I still love being married to my husband

Our current marital relationship (hotwife) was really driven by my husband, not me. He is not a cuckold and is not caged. He encouraged me for a long time to see other men that we knew and trusted. We set some rules (intimacy with others only here in our home, straight, long term safe clean men, etc.). He continues to encouage frequent sex parties with other men here at home as it gets him red hot to see me totally losing it for long periods of time with others.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Our current marital relationship (hotwife) was really driven by my husband, not me. He is not a cuckold and is not caged. He encouraged me for a long time to see other men that we knew and trusted. We set some rules (intimacy with others only here in our home, straight, long term safe clean men, etc.). He continues to encouage frequent sex parties with other men here at home as it gets him red hot to see me totally losing it for long periods of time with others.
Being married is not only about sex...it is only a part of it

Or, to put it succinctly, its about the SEX,
not love.
She marries a guy because she loves him.
And he loves her...

She fucks guys because she enjoys it
and it feels good. But she doesn't have
to love him.

Hubby goes along with it because, as most
guys writing here, he enjoys the cuckold role.

It may be riskier in younger years. If you do find someone that is overall better than your husband, you may be tempted to switch horses. But in later years, if you have had a semi-successful marriage, you are not going to throw away the house, the 401K and the comfort of home for a young 25yr olds cock, especiallyif you can get it with your husbands approval at any time you want.

Sure, you do grow very fond of some lovers. But that is actually a higher step in the cuck/hw lifestyle. I learned to live with my wife being almost in-love with more than one lover. And I enjoyed it.