Wife’s personal trainer

ejl922

Couple
Dec 7, 2022
My latest fantasy has been my wife is working out with her personal trainer. After working out he sees her while she is in the showers. She is attracted to him and this leads to them fucking in the gym shower. She is moaning so loud another trainer come to check on her and sees her fucking him and joins in. She then Returns home we’ll used and jerks me off all while telling me about her slutty wife morning work out.

Attachments

• 4526935F-CF02-49A3-99BF-EF16CBB80D39.jpeg
    4526935F-CF02-49A3-99BF-EF16CBB80D39.jpeg
    76.9 KB · Views: 106
My latest fantasy has been my wife is working out with her personal trainer. After working out he sees her while she is in the showers. She is attracted to him and this leads to them fucking in the gym shower. She is moaning so loud another trainer come to check on her and sees her fucking him and joins in. She then Returns home we’ll used and jerks me off all while telling me about her slutty wife morning work out.
Very hot fantasy.

Reactions: ejl922
No other husbands fantasize their wives being fucked at the gym?

Or no personal trainers on here who want to play along with me and my wife?

Reactions: Unawaredesi
Gym trainer or while she’s getting a massage and things get a little heated and handsy. Any other husbands enjoy this fantasy or Bulls want to play along with us?

• Love
Reactions: NghtyLiLBlnde84
Years ago, had the same fantasy and told my wife about it, thinking about her getting fucked by her personal trainer at the gym. Never ever happened mind you.

No other husbands fantasize their wives being fucked at the gym?

Or no personal trainers on here who want to play along with me and my wife?
One of my fantasy…
My wife once told me got a guy purposely take out his tee and train in tight shorts in front her. She is one of early bird. I laughed and asked was he showing his bulge, my wife smirked

Reactions: Wannabecuck895
Feeling hungry

The after workout pic that she posts on Instagram
IMG_1830.jpeg

Vs.

The picture she sends to her personal trainer (who is also her favourite with who she spread her pussy regularly, getting addicted to his enormous cock widen her pussy)

IMG_8308.jpeg

Love watching her tease dicks with her naked fitness and get roughly fucked long serving satisfaction to big cock like a good slut♥️