wife 1st older bbc

We had lived in a apartment for about a month when a much older black guy was moving in next door. He was having a hard time so mark. My hubby went out to give him a hand , after a while they came back to our apartment for a drink and chatted some try out marus was 65 ,he had lost his wife 7 yrs ago and was moving to apartment to down size from a house . He was probably 6 foot 300 lbs said the work to up keep house was touch since it was just him and no kids, he when on to say his wife wasn't able to have kids ,well they move the rest of things in and mark told marks to come over eat dinner with us , so when he came back that even I noticed marus was watching me alot and he kept adjust his self when ever he thought we weren't looking . We chatted then he when to leave and I told him he most come over more for dinner was nice having him and he reply just let me know , so over the next 2 months he would come over time to time always wear those basketball shorts . He would flirt some here and there sometimes so one day we didn't invite him over because it was marks bday so I had been cooking all day and put on just a t-shirt to flash hubby that even and give him a sexy even that night well just we sat down to eat marus knocked on the door mark answer I just sat there marus came over to give mark a present he comment on smell of food so of course mark felt bad and invited him to sit down for a quick bit that we were go be eating then heading out . So after few mins I had forgot about how I was dressed i got up and bent over to pick up my knife I had dropped. I look back and both were looking at me marus said mark ur a lucky man I sure miss my wife dressing and teasing me like that and she always made my bday special too . I was red in face and marus said don't be shy ur stunning mark is lucky trust me its been 8yrs . So we ate and mark asked marus when his bday was he answered well its in 2 weeks but I sure I won't get the night ur getting he laughed as he said his good bye and left , well we had our night and as the next 2 weeks went on marus would flirt more and more and I would aswell so mark as marus was he coming over night for his bday dinner and marus said with a smile I would love to love to get a gift like u got he laughed as he turned to walk back to his apartment. Well that even came and and when marus came over I wore only a t-shirt to tease him as well for his bday

OK, great story, not the best writer. Luv how he takes over & controls her.
Black seed in her? Did he cum in her?
And surely, he would have made her suck his cock a great deal more that letting the cuckold hubby blow him?
Good story, crap writing ability.

When you finally work up the nerve to fulfill
your erotic desire....he will own your pussy..

And you'll love it. Especially when he pimps you out to fuck & suck his friends!

Not quite what I had in mind. I'm not into humiliating him. And I merely want to try sucking a BBC because I never had. I've only fucked one other guy with him. I'm more into sucking off young guys with huge cocks. But I do want to cum kiss hubby. Haven't really tried that yet.