Wife almost there but...

Bullhunters15

Jan 20, 2018
... there's one last stumbling block. I shared my desire to watch my wife fuck other men in front of me. She's all the way in now with the exception of the fact she says she can't get past the idea of me sitting in the same room watching her while I masturbate. We have a guy lined up from AFF and we're ready to meet once she gets past this. Any other ladies have this issue? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Ben Dover
... there's one last stumbling block. I shared my desire to watch my wife fuck other men in front of me. She's all the way in now with the exception of the fact she says she can't get past the idea of me sitting in the same room watching her while I masturbate. We have a guy lined up from AFF and we're ready to meet once she gets past this. Any other ladies have this issue? Thanks in advance!
It all comes down to preference and how comfortable she is with the situation. Some women find it weird to be watched. Others enjoy the company. I’d suggest you let them start things. Maybe a few minutes in you could make your way inside and watch when she’s fully engaged. I personally don’t mind. There have been a few times where my bf gave us the green light and began without him. But when he got home he quietly made his way in.

Reactions: Ben Dover