Wife and her girlfriend visit the gloryhole!

Blackwolf

Male
From
WA, US
Apr 24, 2022
Washington, USA
So, my wife has a smoking hot blonde girlfriend named April. Last week the two of them went out for “ladies night”, I already knew for the both of them that meant fucking a stranger- or five lol. The wife told me today that her and April went to a Adult Bookstore first before their night out- sluts! She told me her and April found a bookstore booth and both went in, needless to say that both my wife and her gf are smoke shows and attracted everyone. The wife said the first cock to make an appearance at the gloryhole was a medium white 5-6 inch cock which April took care of. She said April sucked his cock and was licking his balls until he shot a cum load down her throat- which she swallowed like every good slut should 😉. The next came that came through was a Hispanic guy- English wasn’t great but he had a thicker 7-8 incher which my wife sucked on, while she was sucking his cock April flipped up her dress and licked her dripping pussy and asshole from behind. My wife said that Aprils tongue was everywhere and made her suck with more enthusiasm until the guy drained his balls all in her mouth and down the front of her dress.

While she was cleaning up a huge BBC popped through the hole, the wife said it was so thick it almost couldn’t get all the way into the hole in the wall! April immediately began licking the huge tip of his cock and the wife was finger fucking April from behind- April then spit on her hands and reached between her legs adding some spit to the situation. She turned around and guided his monster cock into her pink little pussy. The wife said it took forever to stretch out April but eventually he got his cock in her pussy. While she was getting the fuck of a lifetime the wife was tapping his leg every time she wanted to suck his cock and of course taste April. When that happened she pulled most of his cock out of April and licked and sucked the under shaft of his cock tasting both the guy and her gf. The guy fucked her hard for probably 15-20’mins before he unleashed a wave of cum into her pussy! The guys cocks went limp and slipped from her hole- my wife cleaned his cock and the after cum of his massive cock. She then took April, put her on her back in the booth and licked and slurped all of the cum from her pussy! Those bitches never even made it dancing for ladies night. Here is a pic of her girlfriend April and I.

Attachments

• EEE41701-F828-47A3-ABCA-047F38F9CF21.jpeg
    EEE41701-F828-47A3-ABCA-047F38F9CF21.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 396
So, my wife has a smoking hot blonde girlfriend named April. Last week the two of them went out for “ladies night”, I already knew for the both of them that meant fucking a stranger- or five lol. The wife told me today that her and April went to a Adult Bookstore first before their night out- sluts! She told me her and April found a bookstore booth and both went in, needless to say that both my wife and her gf are smoke shows and attracted everyone. The wife said the first cock to make an appearance at the gloryhole was a medium white 5-6 inch cock which April took care of. She said April sucked his cock and was licking his balls until he shot a cum load down her throat- which she swallowed like every good slut should 😉. The next came that came through was a Hispanic guy- English wasn’t great but he had a thicker 7-8 incher which my wife sucked on, while she was sucking his cock April flipped up her dress and licked her dripping pussy and asshole from behind. My wife said that Aprils tongue was everywhere and made her suck with more enthusiasm until the guy drained his balls all in her mouth and down the front of her dress.

While she was cleaning up a huge BBC popped through the hole, the wife said it was so thick it almost couldn’t get all the way into the hole in the wall! April immediately began licking the huge tip of his cock and the wife was finger fucking April from behind- April then spit on her hands and reached between her legs adding some spit to the situation. She turned around and guided his monster cock into her pink little pussy. The wife said it took forever to stretch out April but eventually he got his cock in her pussy. While she was getting the fuck of a lifetime the wife was tapping his leg every time she wanted to suck his cock and of course taste April. When that happened she pulled most of his cock out of April and licked and sucked the under shaft of his cock tasting both the guy and her gf. The guy fucked her hard for probably 15-20’mins before he unleashed a wave of cum into her pussy! The guys cocks went limp and slipped from her hole- my wife cleaned his cock and the after cum of his massive cock. She then took April, put her on her back in the booth and licked and slurped all of the cum from her pussy! Those bitches never even made it dancing for ladies night. Here is a pic of her girlfriend April and I.
it's great to have friends that you can depend on.

Reactions: Blackwolf

Would love a shot at April