Wife and her male friend

Bryanguy

Male
From
CA, US
My wife takes our young kids to the splash pad at the park. She meets various other people with kids and they set up play dates. She met a single father one day and because our kids get along so well they started setting up play dates. Found out his wife died a year ago so he is rasing 3 kids with the help of his mom and sister. My wife tells me about him and feels very sorry for him as she is sweet and thoughtful. It does get me excited to know my wife is spending time with him usually wearing a bikini as he has a swimming pool. I encourage the relationship. I secretly found his instagram and he puts up pictures of her. Most are in her bikini making lunch, playing video games or playing family. His sister and mom both comment on how wonderful my wife is...to be continued

Attachments

• hfghfgh (2)d copy_(1).jpg
    hfghfgh (2)d copy_(1).jpg
    83 KB · Views: 450
My wife takes our young kids to the splash pad at the park. She meets various other people with kids and they set up play dates. She met a single father one day and because our kids get along so well they started setting up play dates. Found out his wife died a year ago so he is rasing 3 kids with the help of his mom and sister. My wife tells me about him and feels very sorry for him as she is sweet and thoughtful. It does get me excited to know my wife is spending time with him usually wearing a bikini as he has a swimming pool. I encourage the relationship. I secretly found his instagram and he puts up pictures of her. Most are in her bikini making lunch, playing video games or playing family. His sister and mom both comment on how wonderful my wife is...to be continued
They might be having fun already.

Reactions: Bryanguy and Dlh247
is that all there is?

Reactions: robbiewillsucku